The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're expecting a baby. I guessed she was pregnant last week. Delighted for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I got the new cook book today and I’m very disappointed...a few slight variations of some of the recipes from the last book. And then some utterly ridiculous ones like how to cook a baked potato, make a fried egg, cheesy corn on the cob, Parma ham poached egg and the best one 2 recipes on different pages for onion rings...they really went to town to just fill the books pages.
I’m not surprised! I bought the last book had no intention of buying this one I know she’s had loss and bereavement in her family this past year but she’s hardly had any content so I can’t see how they can justify releasing another book of other peoples recipes !... any of these people who have become Instagram famous that release books ( e.g. Trisha’s Transformation etc....) are living off the back of gullible people... if you Google BBC Good Food you get 1000’s of recipes at the touch of a button for free !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jesus, anyone watch these 2 anymore? Their whole thing now is adds and freebies, total sell outs

Reactions: 6
I was a big fan but I don’t watch them anymore, her books are full off processed foods… melting easi singles to make cheese sauce 🤮They worst thing is her collaboration with KFC….. their food is vile. They’ve completely sold out.

Reactions: 8
I was a big fan but I don’t watch them anymore, her books are full off processed foods… melting easi singles to make cheese sauce 🤮They worst thing is her collaboration with KFC….. their food is vile. They’ve completely sold out.
Yes the Kentucky thing and the t-shirts are way ott. They just reek of desperation now, I thought they sunk to a low when they were advertising their neighbours plumbing, but they really seem to rate themselves as cool

Reactions: 2
God they’re unbearable. I never liked him but did like Gina. Everything now is an ad. Unfollowed.

• Heart
I see they are painting over the navy. It was a ridiculous colour to have when we live in Northern Europe with so much winter darkness.

I see they are painting over the navy. It was a ridiculous colour to have when we live in Northern Europe with so much winter darkness.
Thought the same. You'd get very tired of that colour very quickly. They need to change the name of the account... There is no daily dish anymore

I watched the food truck wars yesterday no sign of mister dish on it and didn’t think Gina came across very well

Painful these two now, freebie after freebie, disappointed in her tbh, thought she had more about her

I’ve unfollowed both of them. At this stage I nearly prefer him over her. All the content that I initially enjoyed is gone and I didn’t bother getting the second book

When is the last time they did any food on that page? It’s all begging and pregnancy content now.

When is the last time they did any food on that page? It’s all begging and pregnancy content now.
The only food she’s doing is paid content with swartz or bord bia I’d say she’s getting serious cash for those …. Bought the 1st book myself but not the 2nd …. She’s sold out to the highest bidder ….

The only food she’s doing is paid content with swartz or bord bia I’d say she’s getting serious cash for those …. Bought the 1st book myself but not the 2nd …. She’s sold out to the highest bidder ….
Total sell out. All the baby stuff will be gifted no doubt.

Their food is still junk food no matter what way they try to spin it. Do they ever eat healthily?. Bought their 1st book, was appalled at the content. Made 1 thing out of it. I'd say a charity shop wouldn't take it now. Very disappointed

That ‘burger’ on ger stories looks disgusting and do
In healthy. Cheese strings????

I enjoyed Gina’s page for about a year in the beginning when her followers were lowers but in the last few months, it is all very smug and self satisfied. That might not be how they really are, but coming across that way.

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed Gina’s page for about a year in the beginning when her followers were lowers but in the last few months, it is all very smug and self satisfied. That might not be how they really are, but coming across that way.
Totally agree. I didn’t bother with the 2nd book either. Never liked him he is a creepy pig, but she seemed so genuine in the beginning, but it’s all sell, sell, ad, ad now. I’m done.

• Heart
Reactions: 6