The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t look Kingly. He is just a bloke I guess, but a bit of swagger wouldn’t go a miss.
---
Penny Mourdant looks more regal than they all do.
Penny is the winner today.

I feel like William could have learnt that off and looked at his father while he was saying it. It would have been more impactful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I bet at least a few of them involved are dying for a wee. My worst nightmare I’m ngl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how happy and proud this man is with his solo. It’s really nice to see 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
William carries the ceremonial clothing very well. It’s clearly a young wo/man’s game.

Reactions: 10
Live forever? He'll be lucky if he gets five years. The stress of becoming king at an elderly 74 vs a healthy 25 year old is very different.

Reactions: 4
Charles isn't looking very powerful or kingly at the moment. He's like an old man in a nursing home in his dressing gown with carers helping him get around. It's not great imagery.
It's strange isn't it? I keep thinking of the film Elizabeth and her coronation in that. The same ceremony. But a young powerful person. Not better or worse but different. This has sadness attached as we all know his reign will not be that long.

Reactions: 7
Did Prince Phillip do the same thing that camilla is doing now or not as he wasn’t known as king Phillip? Sorry if it’s a stupid question 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.