The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they wedge the crowns on their heads lol
camilla defo didn’t want it ruining her hair just then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s a bit of a mouthful but could they not of learnt their lines? Holding up cards is taking away from it a bit.

Reactions: 11
Gentleman bringing the ring and crown practically ran it over to her, I mean we know its not quite as important as the King but damn, let her enjoy it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did Prince Phillip do the same thing that camilla is doing now or not as he wasn’t known as king Phillip? Sorry if it’s a stupid question 😂
King outranks Queen, so he was never King, but he was also crowned I believe

Reactions: 2
Did Prince Phillip do the same thing that camilla is doing now or not as he wasn’t known as king Phillip? Sorry if it’s a stupid question 😂
I could be wrong so this is just a guess 🤣 I think for the same reason he wasn’t known as King/King consort as king (man) outranks queen so he wasn’t crowned himself.

Reactions: 5
He smiled at his Queen. That was a nice moment. A small smile broke out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The look on Camilas face when the crown was presented to her, you would have thought she was about to have something scary done to her, like a root canal!

Why are they so sad and miserable, it’s like a funeral not a happy event!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.