The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right have Camilla and Charles had a barney before getting in that coach? She was throwing some looks then.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charles trying to keep still reminds me of those people you see dressed up as metal/tin statues down the high street, in 2 mins he might take the crown off to do a whip round

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have to say, not a fan of Charles but bless him, he looked so emotional!

Reactions: 10
His facial expression gave me “oh tit looks I’m really king now”

Reactions: 5
The little girl in white at the end of the pew behind the throne just picked her nose live on air. Not even kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt it - why would we have such a political statement about a foreign country when the Royals are meant to be above politics?
I said the same, it’s definitely not been put down for Ukraine but he won’t have it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.