The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Harry's hidden by the red feather on Princess Anne's hat. This has all been quite the demotion for him!

Reactions: 5
Seriously PENNY IS HOT!

Sorry. I’m getting all over wrought, I’ll need to “retire” soon like Prince Louis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Penny holding a sword appears to be the only strong and stable thing in our government doesn’t she…?

Reactions: 17
If I go to a the theatre or a concert, I have to have an expensive seat, or I just think what is the point, how can you be fully immersed with a partial view? With the price of tickets these days I go rarely. If I was to go to a Coronation etc, I don’t see the point in attending if you are sitting behind the choir. You see nothing. You have spent hundreds on clothes/overnight accommodation. You have a bad back, you need the loo. You don’t know what the hell is going on.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.