The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince William looks emotional.
I would be too. He is probably thinking about how, if things had played out differently, his mother would be in Camilla's seat and will be missing her enormously today. He has said previously that he doesn't like to think about his own reign or coronation because he knows it means his father will likely have died and he will have lost both parents.

As much as this is a day of celebration, it is also a day of enormous reflection. I do hope Diana is happy wherever she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would be so scared I was going to knock that off my head by mistake. The pressure!!!

Reactions: 8
My daughter keeps saying they told her at school there’s a scone under the chair, is this true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s crazy to think the Queen was around 50 younger than Charles when she was anointed

Reactions: 12
My daughter keeps saying they told her at school there’s a scone under the chair, is this true 😂
It's a stone. The Stone of Scone and it lives in Scotland at Edinburgh Castle.]

Should I start a debate. Does scone rhyme with cone or gone? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine if it fell off rolling down the aisle. Louis picks it up and starts a merry dance

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.