The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks really bare in the shots the BBC is showing. Hardly any crowds and the pomp is looking a bit sparse

Reactions: 1
Looks really bare in the shots the BBC is showing. Hardly any crowds and the pomp is looking a bit sparse
I think there are bits where the public aren’t allowed to stand at the moment, especially near Buckingham Palace, the bits near Westminster look packed

Reactions: 3
Not keen on Katy Perry's necklace looks a bit tacky. I glance at the tv and who do I see? Ant and bloody Dec! :rolleyes:
It's a Vivienne Westwood signature necklace. I'm not a huge fan either but it's nice she's making a nod to a British icon.

Reactions: 5
It doesn’t start until 11!! Give it 30 minutes and they’ll be queuing for the toilet!
I saw an Adam Hills tweet a few days ago. He was with the Australian contingent and he said the main topic of conversation was how they last without the toilet for 6 hours. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I LOVE Finnegan Biden's dress - the colour is stunning (as is she)!

I saw an Adam Hills tweet a few days ago. He was with the Australian contingent and he said the main topic of conversation was how they last without the toilet for 6 hours. :ROFLMAO:
I was literally saying this to my daughter. It would stress me out 😂 Maybe they have their Tenas on! 🤪

Maybe the number of people on the streets were restricted due to security? More nutters/extremists around now than when the Queen was coronated

Reactions: 2
There was a lady near Ursula Von Dee Leyern (?) wore a jewel green satin dress with a diamond and emerald necklace on - she looked the part. Wish I knew her name.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Yeah Katy Perry only looks good when sat down 😆

If it's like other events there's enough loos to go quickly before sitting down, but once you're sat down only allowed to get up again in an emergency!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.