The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Cloud seeding is very popular in SE Asia. We’ve had it the last few weeks as we are running low on water
It's an interesting topic, I think Thailand and Indonesia both think they can mostly eliminate water shortages in the future. I imagine there'll be knock-on effects.

Although for Charles coronation it really wouldn't suit the green agenda. Better to leave it well alone. If it rains, it rains.

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t start until 11!! Give it 30 minutes and they’ll be queuing for the toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah there is that. They did mention that it may be possibility that Charles hands the reins over to William in a few years. Camilla doesn't seem to be in the best of health and she's always by his side, so how long would he want to continue without the both of them being fit enough to do so.
How do you get the impression Camilla is not in the best of health? Same with people who say Charles looks ill! They both keep fit and active and look fine to me 🤷‍♀️

I doubt he would hand over to William. It would be more like what happened with the Queen as she got older that Charles stepped in more often.
---
I keep reading comments online saying what will those in the Abbey from 9am do if they need the toilet? Most small churches have toilets, the one my Mum goes to has one so I’m pretty sure the Abbey has a few!

Yel

I keep reading comments online saying what will those in the Abbey from 9am do if they need the toilet? Most small churches have toilets, the one my Mum goes to has one so I’m pretty sure the Abbey has a few!
I doubt they're allowed out of their seats.
I'd imagine it's way more strict than the X factor.

Katy Perry looks nice.

Reactions: 4

Katy Perry looks nice.
So far she's the only one who's actually dressed herself.

Reactions: 1
Not keen on Katy Perry's necklace looks a bit tacky. I glance at the tv and who do I see? Ant and bloody Dec! :rolleyes:

• Haha

Yel

No room for a +1.

Katy looking for her seat is the highlight for me so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not many people seem to have a plus one. Think seating is strictly limited.

Wonder if they get a plus one to any reception they got to after the abbey
Yes I just noticed Stephen Fry’s husband isn’t with him.

Have they said if there’s any kind of reception afterwards for the guests?

No room for a +1.

Katy looking for her seat is the highlight for me so far.
🤣

When I said best I’ve seen her look it’s because I only saw her top half and thought she looked pretty but her outfit is awful!
---
Ant chewing gum - tacky
He smokes so it’s probably nicotine gum as imagine all those smokers having to go over 4 hours without a fag!

Reactions: 3
I thought Sir Anthony Seldon had a wart on his face. It was a flesh coloured mic.

• Haha
I am disappointed that it’s wedding dress attire :(
Yes I’m holding out some hope for what Kate, Anne & Sophie will be wearing but think I’ll be disappointed

ETA just read Anne is riding in the procession back to the palace so she will be in uniform I think

Apparently at the queens coronation they had a load of portaloos for the service and they were worried the microphones would pick them up when flushed so had to trial before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.