The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I went to CC recently and have to report back. I went because I went with my friend who had been before and Was happy with the results and I only saw this thread after I had booked with a non refundable deposit (lol) I was also only going for Botox.

on arrival Fyona was sat in the room and I knew from reading this thread and being on their insta that it was her straight away. Although she seemed friendly she was quite blunt and I didnā€™t know what to make of her. She was talking to us for ages about random things and kept cutting across the doctor (who was lovely) and speaking on the phone. The worst thing was that she started telling my friend that she has a flat face and chubby cheeks (ā€œlike my husbandā€) and needed cheek fillers and that she would be ā€œhappierā€with them. My friend was there for lip fillers and said to me after that she felt like she hadnā€™t ever thought there was anything wrong with her cheeks. Although she did keep saying ā€œyouā€™re a pretty girlā€ she was basically pushing this idea that my friend needed cheek filler to make her face look better when she really doesnā€™t. She kept going on about random celebrities like Bella hadid and cindy Crawford, it was an all round strange experience.

she eventually left just as we started our treatments and you could tell that the doctor felt much more comfortable once she had left, she even went on to tell my friend that she didnā€™t need cheek fillers.

Thereā€™s probably more things ive forgotten but it was a bizarre experience. She kept reeling off medical words but then when my friend asked if cheek fillers would make her scar worse on her face she said ā€œI donā€™t think soā€šŸ™ƒ

• Wow
Reactions: 23
It was there when she moved in, a lot of the furniture was. It can be seen in the listing from when it was on the market before she bought it
Can you remember the name of the road so I can be nosy on old Rightmove archives šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ love to see what it sold for

Has anybody else seen sheā€™s done a story saying 12ml of filler on a client... But doesnā€™t she often slate other clinics who promote things like this by saying there is no such thing as a ā€˜Kim k packageā€™. Isnā€™t this the same thing???? šŸ˜‚ I dread to think how much 12ml of filler costs with them šŸ˜±

AEAB4DF1-97EC-4968-B3FD-62F63E716731.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can you remember the name of the road so I can be nosy on old Rightmove archives šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ love to see what it sold for

Has anybody else seen sheā€™s done a story saying 12ml of filler on a client... But doesnā€™t she often slate other clinics who promote things like this by saying there is no such thing as a ā€˜Kim k packageā€™. Isnā€™t this the same thing???? šŸ˜‚ I dread to think how much 12ml of filler costs with them šŸ˜±

View attachment 588764
Youā€™d probably get a surgical facelift for cheaper :LOL:

Reactions: 2

View attachment 588764
Her side profile looks better
But honestly think she looked better before.

9D7789B2-AF68-4AC3-A15C-39A0E7F7120F.png
1BBD2122-AD1C-42A3-B6D8-567E58556C0F.png

Reactions: 1
3k for a car key?? Is that accurate information? Such a braggy thing to put on a business page

Reactions: 7
3k for a car key?? Is that accurate information? Such a braggy thing to put on a business page
Exactly...who needs to know that! Sheā€™s one big bragger and itā€™s so inappropriate. I wouldnā€™t go to her clinic for that reason alone!
Boils my piss. So many people are on the bones of their arse and she posts that!! Stupid cow.

Reactions: 4
I agree itā€™s so braggy and unprofessional to post that, would never use her company even if Iā€™d had a good experience with them because I donā€™t want to line her pockets even more

Reactions: 6
I've used her company 3 times I won't go anymore after finding this thread. I always thought the filler was expensive but you must get what you pay for? Didn't have a bad experience but now I see how over priced and delusional she is. I go to Dr natalie who has always done my lips at CC and I've realised it's not the clinic it's the practitioner. If I was a new customer I'd be so put off by these braggy posts! Always showing off her house and car it's just so unprofessional and looks like she's laughing at her customers for being foolish enough to pay the price she charges!

Reactions: 10
I've used her company 3 times I won't go anymore after finding this thread. I always thought the filler was expensive but you must get what you pay for? Didn't have a bad experience but now I see how over priced and delusional she is. I go to Dr natalie who has always done my lips at CC and I've realised it's not the clinic it's the practitioner. If I was a new customer I'd be so put off by these braggy posts! Always showing off her house and car it's just so unprofessional and looks like she's laughing at her customers for being foolish enough to pay the price she charges!
Too right. Iā€™m all for people doing well for themselves but pushing it in other peoples faces is so crass. That could be her motto...Crass, no Class šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can get a VR facelift for Ā£3k in yorkshire.
@nickrhodes_plasticsurgeon
Rather than spend Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ on fillers at that conwomans filler pit.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone notice there are certain doctors that seem to get lots of coverage. Like Jas and Kevin. But havenā€™t heard anything about Dallas in ages. I think he must be leaving / gone

Reactions: 3
According to her, speaking Fffrench is another of her many, many talents. She really should audition for Captain America. Or Pinocchios Sister, I hear itā€™s going to be a blockbuster.
Oh my god, I am so glad I found this thread! I feel stupid - I've been saving up for lip fillers for ages and CC were always top of my list, I completely believed the hype until I thought to google around... I paid my non-refundable deposit before I found this thread so I suppose I'll never see that money again but it's better than risking my lips and face!
Same here, dodged the bullet at 2pm and she blocked me on Instagram by 4pm šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I was following her for a while and was sat with my card here, looking to book a date. Emailed the staff to check something. A couple rude arrogant emails later I went back on Instagram. She had that new thing about her doctors having ā€œa few post grad degrees years of experienceā€ etc so I replied saying well similar here but it doesnā€™t stop me from being NICE TO PEOPLE šŸ™„ Anyway... couple hours later she had me blocked but by then I checked their Trustpilot and realised that I should have known better šŸ˜‚ She is a passive-aggressive arrogant cow. Still I donā€™t understand how she can have all those clinics... With this kind of work ethics thatā€™s just weird.

• Wow
You can get a VR facelift for Ā£3k in yorkshire.
@nickrhodes_plasticsurgeon
Rather than spend Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ on fillers at that conwomans filler pit.
That looks really good. Iā€™ve heard about it a while ago, obviously itā€™s a more radical solution. But permanent.

Anyone know if this is still the case?! šŸ‘€
EBABA55D-94CB-4979-8426-993BE34CC017.jpeg

Latest Trustpilot review...itā€™s so true about her stories, all about the full face. Bet she think she invented the term FFR. I so feel for this lady, just when you think she canā€™t sink any lower. There are so many examples of her rude and bullying tactics...not every one can be from your jealous ex-husband love!!
This just shows how bad her ā€œdoctorsā€ are. To let a non-medic control the consultation and advise someone on procedures?! Even if they donā€™t need them, itā€™s not the point. Itā€™s basically like going to your GP and the receptionist coming in and advising (although tbf I think most Gp receptionists would love to be able to come in too! šŸ¤£)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow