The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know if this is still the case?! šŸ‘€View attachment 599182

This just shows how bad her ā€œdoctorsā€ are. To let a non-medic control the consultation and advise someone on procedures?! Even if they donā€™t need them, itā€™s not the point. Itā€™s basically like going to your GP and the receptionist coming in and advising (although tbf I think most Gp receptionists would love to be able to come in too! šŸ¤£)
I went to the clinic 2017-2019 and none of the Dr's who treated me wore black and white balenciagas.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Latest Trustpilot review...itā€™s so true about her stories, all about the full face. Bet she think she invented the term FFR. I so feel for this lady, just when you think she canā€™t sink any lower. There are so many examples of her rude and bullying tactics...not every one can be from your jealous ex-husband love!!
I feel so, so bad for that lady. Imagine being all excited to be going getting that one thing you want, you've saved, and its your treat, to be greeted by that? How completely insulting, deflating, demoralising, and just plain nasty. The sooner she goes under the better. Its only a matter of time, lies always catch up, and someone from her past life, or a past employee, WILL speak eventually.

Reactions: 16
I saw a similar story on here about a girl who went in and was told by Ffyona that she needed chin filler. When Ffyona left the room the doctor told her she didn't need it at all.
I don't know why the doctors don't just leave. I wonder do they sign a contract when they start that if they leave within a certain time frame there are terms and conditions.

Reactions: 5
Sounds v v similar to what my friend experienced which I wrote about a few pages back. She spent 30 mins criticising my friendā€™s face telling her what she needed done and then when my friend said she couldnā€™t afford it (Ā£1800) she left

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Since none of the ā€œDoctorsā€ ever stick around after their contract expires, I guess sheā€™s stopped forking out Ā£Ā£Ā£ to make them wear those ugly ass Balenciaga things.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if this is still the case?! šŸ‘€View attachment 599182

This just shows how bad her ā€œdoctorsā€ are. To let a non-medic control the consultation and advise someone on procedures?! Even if they donā€™t need them, itā€™s not the point. Itā€™s basically like going to your GP and the receptionist coming in and advising (although tbf I think most Gp receptionists would love to be able to come in too! šŸ¤£)
Ommmmg the fact they all wear balenciagas is bleeping hysterical. That tells me everything I need to know about them. Style (ish) over substance itā€™s made me cringe that

Reactions: 13
I got the impression itā€™s her ex brow king and CC? I canā€™t make out much from the stories though. I feel for her

I got the impression itā€™s her ex brow king and CC? I canā€™t make out much from the stories though. I feel for her
Is that her only ex though? Hasnā€™t he moved on with another girl? Why is he messaging his ex giving her abuse about something that doesnā€™t really involve him? Bit weird
Same time these hippy, free love dick heads, always turn out to be absolute gobshites

Another one bites the dustā€¦looks like Dr Dallas is fleeing the CC nest and going solo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How do you know that? šŸ‘€ he was one of the muppets who definitely thought she was a medic šŸ¤£ maybe the penny finally dropped!
it was on his Instagram! I think everyone has realised her toxic ways

I used to go and get my lips done there. Never met the twit herself but the doctors (dentists) were always so nice. Iā€™ve now found someone so much better and more local.

This thread really opened my eyes!

In the caption on her rambling post about virtue signalling the other day she mentioned not being able to wear jewellery in ā€œclinicā€ because of infection risk to clients. Sheā€™s remind me of a kid who never grew out of playing dress-up as doctor!

Reactions: 1
it was on his Instagram! I think everyone has realised her toxic ways

I used to go and get my lips done there. Never met the twit herself but the doctors (dentists) were always so nice. Iā€™ve now found someone so much better and more local.

This thread really opened my eyes!
Yes it was and if I remember rightly, he was talking about some collab with Dr Devineā€¦another bolter! Couldā€™ve been on Dr Devineā€™s page thoā€¦

In the caption on her rambling post about virtue signalling the other day she mentioned not being able to wear jewellery in ā€œclinicā€ because of infection risk to clients. Sheā€™s remind me of a kid who never grew out of playing dress-up as doctor!
How is she an infection risk to clients with jewellery though? Shouldnā€™t be touching them so it doesnā€™t matter. šŸ¤”

Thatā€™s very true, probably explains the self indulgent ā€˜look at meā€™ posts she does all the time. She makes out sheā€™s this scary fierce intelligent woman but really sheā€™s an insecure narcissist wanting attention šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø