The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 2 well done @LoisLane most voted title take a bow

TLDR quick recap, consultant clinic outed lala land for botching a girls nose bullied her something chronic which is ironic coming from a NON MEDIC who claims to be a doctor, went viral, lala land said she was going to kill herself, world war 10 in the world of aesthetics went off - consultant clinic came back and said lala land wasn't in hospital after a suicide attempt put pissed in a pub having fights and they have proof

Both parties have claimed to have proof thoughout the Internets longest argument - neither have came up with the goods....CC still throwing shade.... The saga continues

Mod edit - previous thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13
Wow thank you *takes bow*
I started the original thread and now I’ve won the prestigious honour of having named the title of the new thread. I’m so amazing- I have a photographic memory, I’m also a lawyer, a mental health professional, a fertility expert, an aesthetics injector, a consultant doctor, I speak several languages, and I have achieved all this despite having had cancer and countless other obscure health problems but I also drive a Rolls.....wait no that’s not me sorry I got a bit carried away there, I just named the thread! As you were.....

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I wanna see Leah’s nose, wonder what colour it is now.

Do you think it’s still on or do you think it’s fell clean off?

If I was Her and it fell off I’d post it to LaLa Lisa in a box full of fake blood.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow thank you *takes bow*
I started the original thread and now I’ve won the prestigious honour of having named the title of the new thread. I’m so amazing- I have a photographic memory, I’m also a lawyer, a mental health professional, a fertility expert, an aesthetics injector, a consultant doctor, I speak several languages, and I have achieved all this despite having had cancer and countless other obscure health problems but I also drive a Rolls.....wait no that’s not me sorry I got a bit carried away there, I just named the thread! As you were.....
Hang about love, aren’t you an accomplished piano player and of danish “Viking” decent also? And don’t forget, weren’t you on the Levi’s underwater love advert with the mermaids?! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

If I was Her and it fell off I’d post it to LaLa Lisa in a box full of fake blood.
She should make one out of play doh and send that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I put my insta out there with my pic but I've Been blocked now despite never commenting on their page, dont really care If my insta is out there as I dont troll unless really necessary

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So I put my insta out there with my pic but I've Been blocked now despite never commenting on their page, dont really care If my insta is out there as I dont troll unless really necessary
I seen your pic on the last thread but your insta handle wasn’t on it, was it? How the hell has she found you with all them followers?

Reactions: 7
I seen your pic on the last thread but your insta handle wasn’t on it, was it? How the hell has she found you with all them followers?
Because basically another post was complomenting her correcting the nose situation and I, as a qualified advanced aesthetic registered nurse @ her in the comments and said she pretends to be a doctor of aesthetics

Because basically another post was complomenting her correcting the nose situation and I, as a qualified advanced aesthetic registered nurse @ her in the comments and said she pretends to be a doctor of aesthetics
And this is not to say aesthetics is the way to go, I'm also a full time NHS nurse wanting to make more money, but in no way would I doctor my photos or bring down someone else's business, mistakes happen, I've been lucky that so far I haven't experienced any, but they do happen and its being prepared for that, but her absolute barrage of abuse she recruited is disgusting, Its a risk you take having these procedures and you need to know that the person you are going to has the correct skills to correct it, I as a registered nurse am not against beauty therapists carrying out these procedures as long as they know how to deal with any complications that may arise, but ffyona or whatever her bleeping name is, is disgusting and a bleeping catfish

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hang about love, aren’t you an accomplished piano player and of danish “Viking” decent also? And don’t forget, weren’t you on the Levi’s underwater love advert with the mermaids?! 👀
Oh yes, oh yes...are you the one with the Burmese eyes and the luscious icy Scandinavian hair? The one that can remember what someone wore back in the ice age? The one that loves her garden whilst sneaking in a glimpse of the tennis courts for your minions to lust over? The one that buys tit looking Hermes cushions?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yes, oh yes...are you the one with the Burmese eyes and the luscious icy Scandinavian hair? The one that can remember what someone wore back in the ice age? The one that loves her garden whilst sneaking in a glimpse of the tennis courts for your minions to lust over? The one that buys tit looking Hermes cushions?
No that’s not me, I’m not the one who claims to have armed guards patrolling my mansion but then posts the address on my Instagram page so that my many thousands of followers can see how much I paid for my house where I live with my partner who is of Royal descent!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No that’s not me, I’m not the one who claims to have armed guards patrolling my mansion but then posts the address on my Instagram page so that my many thousands of followers can see how much I paid for my house where I live with my partner who is of Royal descent!
Soz, I must’ve got you mixed up with the person that had an affair with a has been fat footballer without any care for his wife and kids (but you love kids, don’t you?) and then fought off a burglar in your pants? Oh, oh...and had a natural C Section so you could get in the paper?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

And this is not to say aesthetics is the way to go, I'm also a full time NHS nurse wanting to make more money, but in no way would I doctor my photos or bring down someone else's business, mistakes happen, I've been lucky that so far I haven't experienced any, but they do happen and its being prepared for that, but her absolute barrage of abuse she recruited is disgusting, Its a risk you take having these procedures and you need to know that the person you are going to has the correct skills to correct it, I as a registered nurse am not against beauty therapists carrying out these procedures as long as they know how to deal with any complications that may arise, but ffyona or whatever her bleeping name is, is disgusting and a bleeping catfish

Ahhhh so she reads here?

Hey Ffyona hun, I’m not surprised you read here since apparently you don’t sleep you super human warrior princess. Has marvel been in touch? I think I’d be interested in you joining the Avengers Team.
Just don’t show up in your chauffeur driven Rolls hun, it may get a few dents

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhhh so she reads here?

Hey Ffyona hun, I’m not surprised you read here since apparently you don’t sleep you super human warrior princess. Has marvel been in touch? I think I’d be interested in you joining the Avengers Team.
Just don’t show up in your chauffeur driven Rolls hun, it may get a few dents
She must do...someone outed her boyfriend on Facebook and then realised he’d written the only 5 star review on Trustpilot...it was only minutes and she’d deleted it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Been sent this. There’s actually people on there defending “poor Lisa” who “tried to take her own life” 🙄🙄
FB44E81D-0389-4D17-983F-5B9D9E77B613.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
there’s a different one just gone up on Crimewatch Liverpool!!! All these poor (foolish) people xxx
I’m glad word is getting out. She shouldn’t be allowed to work ever again (in aesthetics at least) bad if she’s also robbed people’s money too though

Reactions: 5
She must do...someone outed her boyfriend on Facebook and then realised he’d written the only 5 star review on Trustpilot...it was only minutes and she’d deleted it 🤣🤣
That was hilarious. I wonder if he got banished to the east wing of the mansion that night, after making the review so obvious by using his real name? Maybe he even had to pack his bags and head back to Windsor Castle for a few days until she calmed down?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was hilarious. I wonder if he got banished to the east wing of the mansion that night, after making the review so obvious by using his real name? Maybe he even had to pack his bags and head back to Windsor Castle for a few days until she calmed down?
God can you imagine living with her!? I bet he’s her lapdog...what the hell does he see in her...oh yes 💴 💰 💷 🤣

Reactions: 4

I worry about you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3