The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Devine bolt?
I see CC Still follows him but Dallas and CC no longer following each other (unless my insta is being glitchy)

Dallas is pushing a collab / conversation with Dr Cormac Joyce who did Aoibhe Devlins recent Tummy tuck in Avoca clinic.

Went for a consult with Dallas and he was not a fan of all the recent FFR’s…

Reactions: 1
Dreading seeing Dr Dallas go down this collab/ flogger route. His personality and his work are strong enough that he doesn’t need it.

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad I saw this thread! I wanted to book in for a consultation with them but the consultation alone was between £60-£80 (I can’t remember it was a while ago!) made up I didn’t now, don’t fancy going down to be told I need all sorts then charges me so much I’d need to take out a second mortgage :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on, consultant clinic saved the day? Where’s FFYONA on breakfast tv? Why the highly reputable dr Harris?? How come CC didn’t mention Dr Harris in their self absorbed post?
Could it be that FFYONA can’t show her real tit show of a face on tv??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hang on, consultant clinic saved the day? Where’s FFYONA on breakfast tv? Why the highly reputable dr Harris?? How come CC didn’t mention Dr Harris in their self absorbed post?
Could it be that FFYONA can’t show her real tit show of a face on tv??
Was about so say 😂
She can’t FaceTune when live on tv. That and she’s just a fake doctor

Was about so say 😂
She can’t FaceTune when live on tv. That and she’s just a fake doctor
Exactly. Laughable. Would have been a right hoot for people to see her actual face.

on The line we have Dr, Lawyer sorry, Liar & queen of photo shop, Ffyona from the Consultant Clinic.

How come no one has asked why Ffyona wasn’t on the programme, is it because she’s a non medic who’s posed as a doctor for years?? Someone Better Tell Phil

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
OK got a bit of gossip gals. So I work in a salon and we had a client last week who had been to consultant clinic for lip filler.
She said her lips were left completely lopsided with one side bigger than the other. Later she saw Consultant clinic had posted her before and after photo but edited the after to make them even. She said her lips looked nothing like the after!
This isn't the first time I've heard something like this so I'm not surprised!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Such a shame Dr Natalie Walsh doesn’t have the guts or integrity to actually come out and say what went on when she worked for CC. She was happy to take the money at the time. A coward and a hypocrite.

While I 100% agree I think there's more to the reason why. I absolutely believe ffyona would have her staff sign NDAs and confidentiality agreements before starting to work there. I feel she would be sly and do it under the guise it's about patient confidentiality and 'protecting the brands techniques' by not discussing anything at all. After all ffyona's background is in law as she says.

I agree, none of the doctors/dentist utter a word on their social media once they’ve left.. they don’t refer to ever working their either.. has to be a NDA

Reactions: 6