The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone create a Lisa Lala thread please, because I have no idea who she is.

I see Ffffffy is trotting out that fffake story about how her daughter took that totally unposed photo of her in that room of her house where she seemingly injected that man’s face and then Fffacetuned it to make it look like botox works immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s the point of the desk btw? Is that her home office? She must still work the old fashioned way if so with a pen and paper, not a computer in sight 🤣

also I reckon she’s bevvied posting her self indulgent photoshopped content tonight...

who’s her partner and how much was her house? I’m intrigued...😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely love these posts where she says she had absolutely nothing after her and her ex split 🤣👀 like seriously, you expect anyone to believe that he (as an actual doctor) didn’t have to pay spousal maintenance and child maintenance and make sure she had a roof over her head for her and they kids when she wasn’t even working? 🙄 he gave her the business too don’t forget, as she has no other means of employment. But she still bleats on about being a lawyer and expects folks to believe she was left destitute and didn’t know how to get anything. She’s so busy lying she contradicts herself so much. I don’t get how folk don’t put two and two together when it comes to this “I’m from nothing” nonsense. Her dad was a lawyer and by all accounts she was privately educated too! 👀

Reactions: 19
Oh my god, I am so glad I found this thread! I feel stupid - I've been saving up for lip fillers for ages and CC were always top of my list, I completely believed the hype until I thought to google around... I paid my non-refundable deposit before I found this thread so I suppose I'll never see that money again but it's better than risking my lips and face!

Reactions: 9
What’s the point of the desk btw? Is that her home office? She must still work the old fashioned way if so with a pen and paper, not a computer in sight 🤣

also I reckon she’s bevvied posting her self indulgent photoshopped content tonight...

THIS 🤣 hadn’t actually realised, but yeah, she was obviously all done up with nowhere to go sat at an empty desk looking at the wall, perhaps mentally composing legal letters to all and sundry....when caught off-guard by the children cause she’d thought they were in the other wing doing whatever it is that kids do when their single parent is busy staring at the wall.....

Oh my god, I am so glad I found this thread! I feel stupid - I've been saving up for lip fillers for ages and CC were always top of my list, I completely believed the hype until I thought to google around... I paid my non-refundable deposit before I found this thread so I suppose I'll never see that money again but it's better than risking my lips and face!
You’re not stupid! The posts she puts out there are designed to dupe people and without any legit review platforms being advertised by them you would naturally think it’s all legit. But no, I suspect your deposit will gone if you cancel. But better that than being told you need to drop at least a grand to get even close to the look you want from whichever doctor she’s brought in and trained herself, only to be blocked and ignored if something does go wrong. There are beautiful fillers out there from other medics so don’t be disheartened. Do some research of them first on Google and Facebook reviews (as they can’t delete those). Book a consultation and see how you feel, but if you have any doubts don’t go ahead. ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This photo is old! 😩 shes posted it before with a similar story about her little girl taking the picture. I was reading the caption thinking “okay, she hasn’t necessarily stated it was today”. But then referenced her thinking about covid, then her little girl came in, said about loving living here, then, “shall I take a photo?”

this just proves she’s full of lies! Even pointless, unnecessary lies.

i went there a couple of months ago for a FFR. Ended up only getting my chin done because of the cost and that alone cost £1200. Was made to feel like a d*ck for not knowing or expecting the price for the full face, beforehand. She was so rude. At first I just thought she was upfront and ballsy, which I personally liked. But then it soon crossed over into downright rudeness. Dr Jas on the other hand, was lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

No way did her daughter take this unawares, she posed for it for ahead just like she does with every photo...she’s making out it’s all about Covid but she’s trotted this photo out for years!

Her partner is a bloke called Neil (can’t remember the surname) from Formby and is a used car salesman. She posted her address once, accidentally on purpose 🙄 and she paid £5m for her gaff.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell, thought I followed an aesthetics page... what the fucks going on here😂 proper seems like something you’d write in GSCE English🤣 they’ll be studying this bleeping novel in year 11 classrooms soon enough

‘She said apropos to nothing, dappled by summer light....’ someones been looking through the dictionary for big words haven’t they

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell, thought I followed an aesthetics page... what the fucks going on here😂 proper seems like something you’d write in GSCE English🤣 they’ll be studying this bleeping novel in year 11 classrooms soon enough

‘She said apropos to nothing, dappled by summer light....’ someones been looking through the dictionary for big words haven’t they
Oh, she fancies herself quite The Bard!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I proper love the little discreet tagged location as ‘Alderley edge’ just letting everyone know she paid a few mill for her house, if you didn’t already! So humble she is🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wanna see Leah’s nose, wonder what colour it is now.

Do you think it’s still on or do you think it’s fell clean off?

If I was Her and it fell off I’d post it to LaLa Lisa in a box full of fake blood.

E1FC6339-C8A2-43DD-8726-794BD5EF6208.jpeg

This is doing the rounds on group chats

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This photo is old! 😩 shes posted it before with a similar story about her little girl taking the picture. I was reading the caption thinking “okay, she hasn’t necessarily stated it was today”. But then referenced her thinking about covid, then her little girl came in, said about loving living here, then, “shall I take a photo?”

i went there a couple of months ago for a FFR. Ended up only getting my chin done because of the cost and that alone cost £1200. Was made to feel like a d*ck for not knowing or expecting the price for the full face, beforehand. She was so rude. At first I just thought she was upfront and ballsy, which I personally liked. But then it soon crossed over into downright rudeness. Dr Jas on the other hand, was lovely.
So glad I’ve read this! I’m an aesthetics nurse myself and have honestly always looked up to their work. I’ve criticised myself for not being as “good” as them. Lately I was even toying with the idea of going to them for an FFR. £1200 for just chin!? duck me. No wonder they keep their price list under lock and key:LOL:

Reactions: 8

Jeysus £1200?! Have you googled the price of chin filler at other doctor clinics? I think you’ve been conned in to paying for the rolls hon 😩 but on the positive side, if you ever see her cruising by you could demand a ride as you own some of her car 🤣 on a positive note though, are you happy with your results? Maybe when it goes and you have a second treatment elsewhere let us know the price difference and results!

Reactions: 4

It was there when she moved in, a lot of the furniture was. It can be seen in the listing from when it was on the market before she bought it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see that they explained on their stories before as to why their prices are always increasing, some reasons being rent and another reason being... PPE😅 bloody PPE because of COVID, shops provide their staff with PPE but they haven’t increased their prices to cover that have they, am I the only one baffled by her reply?😂

Reactions: 6
ACA41B3A-D3A1-42C0-97BF-1F093D2A9CB0.jpeg
Except there were no receipts, just some claims made with no evidence 🤣 and the only reason it looks like people have piped down is because comments are now limited on CC posts. Before that, anything bad was deleted, now there’s no chance for anything but praise!

Reactions: 16