The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that they explained on their stories before as to why their prices are always increasing, some reasons being rent and another reason being... PPE😅 bloody PPE because of COVID, shops provide their staff with PPE but they haven’t increased their prices to cover that have they, am I the only one baffled by her reply?😂
But what additional PPE is required in a medical clinic? They already used masks and gloves, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see that they explained on their stories before as to why their prices are always increasing, some reasons being rent and another reason being... PPE😅 bloody PPE because of COVID, shops provide their staff with PPE but they haven’t increased their prices to cover that have they, am I the only one baffled by her reply?😂
I thought the same - also they wore gloves before so that isn’t an added expense, and I don’t recall any posts showing their doctors wearing aprons (I might be wrong). The only big expense would be masks but we’ve all had to fork out for them

Reactions: 4
View attachment 573131Except there were no receipts, just some claims made with no evidence 🤣 and the only reason it looks like people have piped down is because comments are now limited on CC posts. Before that, anything bad was deleted, now there’s no chance for anything but praise!
Where’s the receipts you claim to have on Lisa being arrested and pissed at a bar in another country whilst posting suicide notes on Insta Ffyona?😅... please though, I’m bleeping dying to see them if it’s true

But what additional PPE is required in a medical clinic? They already used masks and gloves, surely?
I was thinking that as well! Surely as a clinic ran by ‘consultants’ they’d already be using PPE pre covid, wouldn’t they? I’ve been to a few beautician injectors myself in the past (I know, I’m a bleeping idiot, promise I’ll never do that again) and I swear even they were wearing masks pre covid. Another cash grab for Ffyona there

Reactions: 7
The FFrench 🤣🤣🤣 complete with a video Ffilter making her eyes the size of dinner plates.
What the holy ffuck.

I can’t help but wonder if she’s ever seen a shrink?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210513-222956.jpg

Is she going to claim her daughter took this as well, she's quite the photographer.
Let's just admit it's a tripod or an adult ffffyona.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep knew I’d seen that picture before. She’s posted one of her facing forward and the background was warped to hell.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same - also they wore gloves before so that isn’t an added expense, and I don’t recall any posts showing their doctors wearing aprons (I might be wrong). The only big expense would be masks but we’ve all had to fork out for them
Exactly! So a consultant led clinic, that should have been up to their eyeballs in PPE anyways even pre covid, has used masks as an excuse to raise their prices😂 what a joke that is

Reactions: 7
Yep knew I’d seen that picture before. She’s posted one of her facing forward and the background was warped to hell.
This ones warped as hell as well, I posted it last year In The first thread.
Just look at the bottom of that window ledge 😅😅
Also why are her shoulders that size then her arms super skinny 😂😂
D6D5F5CF-B0A4-49CC-8A4E-3B8803F8ACB4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 573142

Is she going to claim her daughter took this as well, she's quite the photographer.
Let's just admit it's a tripod or an adult ffffyona.
Well unless her daughter is that tall? But wait! Isn’t the royal descendant she’s with tall?! 🤔 a child image would be waaaay lower

None of them are consultants in the Nhs definition of the word either.
None of her doctors has EVER been a consultant!

It was there when she moved in, a lot of the furniture was. It can be seen in the listing from when it was on the market before she bought it
In the comments she’s told someone she got it “custom made” at Harrods :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A PPE charge in my dentist is 12 quid 😂 and it’s a pricey dentist hahah

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can not stop laughing at that grid post... did she edit that on Microsoft paint

And she needs to go back to bleeping school because the caption makes zero sense

• Haha
The FFrench 🤣🤣🤣 complete with a video Ffilter making her eyes the size of dinner plates.
What the holy ffuck.

She’s definitely reading off an auto queue as she keeps looking off to it...wonder how many times she practiced before she was happy with it 🤣

I can not stop laughing at that grid post... did she edit that on Microsoft paint

And she needs to go back to bleeping school because the caption makes zero sense
I think it was watercolours, it’s that crap 🤣

• Haha
How many times do we think she rehearsed that French video btw?
I’m going to go with a solid 30

Edited: whoops already been pulled for it 😅😂

• Haha
How many times do we think she rehearsed that French video btw?
I’m going to go with a solid 30

Edited: whoops already been pulled for it 😅😂
According to her, speaking Fffrench is another of her many, many talents. She really should audition for Captain America. Or Pinocchios Sister, I hear it’s going to be a blockbuster.

• Haha
In the comments she’s told someone she got it “custom made” at Harrods :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Most of the furniture came with the house, you could see it in the estate agent photos. She’s off her rocker.

What the holy ffuck.

She IS a shrink, she’s a trained mental health professional didn’t you know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know she likes to tell people she’s 50 but she’s not, she 47/48...maybe she does it so a) people WoW over her lack of wrinkles and/or b) so she can ‘justify’ having 15 careers in areas that most people only have one or two in?

• Wow