Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoisLane

Wow thank you *takes bow*
I started the original thread and now I’ve won the prestigious honour of having named the title of the new thread. I’m so amazing- I have a photographic memory, I’m also a lawyer, a mental health professional, a fertility expert, an aesthetics injector, a consultant doctor, I speak several languages, and I have achieved all this despite having had cancer and countless other obscure health problems but I also drive a Rolls.....wait no that’s not me sorry I got a bit carried away there, I just named the thread! As you were.....

• Haha
Reactions: 59

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I wanna see Leah’s nose, wonder what colour it is now.

Do you think it’s still on or do you think it’s fell clean off?

If I was Her and it fell off I’d post it to LaLa Lisa in a box full of fake blood.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
So I went to CC recently and have to report back. I went because I went with my friend who had been before and Was happy with the results and I only saw this thread after I had booked with a non refundable deposit (lol) I was also only going for Botox.

on arrival Fyona was sat in the room and I knew from reading this thread and being on their insta that it was her straight away. Although she seemed friendly she was quite blunt and I didn’t know what to make of her. She was talking to us for ages about random things and kept cutting across the doctor (who was lovely) and speaking on the phone. The worst thing was that she started telling my friend that she has a flat face and chubby cheeks (“like my husband”) and needed cheek fillers and that she would be “happier”with them. My friend was there for lip fillers and said to me after that she felt like she hadn’t ever thought there was anything wrong with her cheeks. Although she did keep saying “you’re a pretty girl” she was basically pushing this idea that my friend needed cheek filler to make her face look better when she really doesn’t. She kept going on about random celebrities like Bella hadid and cindy Crawford, it was an all round strange experience.

she eventually left just as we started our treatments and you could tell that the doctor felt much more comfortable once she had left, she even went on to tell my friend that she didn’t need cheek fillers.

There’s probably more things ive forgotten but it was a bizarre experience. She kept reeling off medical words but then when my friend asked if cheek fillers would make her scar worse on her face she said “I don’t think so”🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 23

LoisLane

Can someone create a Lisa Lala thread please, because I have no idea who she is.

I see Ffffffy is trotting out that fffake story about how her daughter took that totally unposed photo of her in that room of her house where she seemingly injected that man’s face and then Fffacetuned it to make it look like botox works immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

PickleDunion

CB60CBEC-E81B-40A6-A6A7-3EDDCC290D07.jpeg
15A516CF-EF44-48D0-8B72-ED7A704AA281.jpeg

Just casually leaving these here 😳 Bit awkward sharing your filtered images when in your tagged photos the originals are right there….but “haters will be screaming ‘photoshop’” 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Elemwleixh

Fucking hell, thought I followed an aesthetics page... what the fucks going on here😂 proper seems like something you’d write in GSCE English🤣 they’ll be studying this fucking novel in year 11 classrooms soon enough

‘She said apropos to nothing, dappled by summer light....’ someones been looking through the dictionary for big words haven’t they

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
Because basically another post was complomenting her correcting the nose situation and I, as a qualified advanced aesthetic registered nurse @ her in the comments and said she pretends to be a doctor of aesthetics

And this is not to say aesthetics is the way to go, I'm also a full time NHS nurse wanting to make more money, but in no way would I doctor my photos or bring down someone else's business, mistakes happen, I've been lucky that so far I haven't experienced any, but they do happen and its being prepared for that, but her absolute barrage of abuse she recruited is disgusting, Its a risk you take having these procedures and you need to know that the person you are going to has the correct skills to correct it, I as a registered nurse am not against beauty therapists carrying out these procedures as long as they know how to deal with any complications that may arise, but ffyona or whatever her fucking name is, is disgusting and a fucking catfish

Ahhhh so she reads here?

Hey Ffyona hun, I’m not surprised you read here since apparently you don’t sleep you super human warrior princess. Has marvel been in touch? I think I’d be interested in you joining the Avengers Team.
Just don’t show up in your chauffeur driven Rolls hun, it may get a few dents

• Haha
Reactions: 20

PickleDunion

I absolutely love these posts where she says she had absolutely nothing after her and her ex split 🤣👀 like seriously, you expect anyone to believe that he (as an actual doctor) didn’t have to pay spousal maintenance and child maintenance and make sure she had a roof over her head for her and they kids when she wasn’t even working? 🙄 he gave her the business too don’t forget, as she has no other means of employment. But she still bleats on about being a lawyer and expects folks to believe she was left destitute and didn’t know how to get anything. She’s so busy lying she contradicts herself so much. I don’t get how folk don’t put two and two together when it comes to this “I’m from nothing” nonsense. Her dad was a lawyer and by all accounts she was privately educated too! 👀

Reactions: 19
Great to see this thread, but I’m astonished this place is still up and running. Their reviews are atrocious for a reason - they botched my tear trough filler leaving me with a lump under one eye that took a year to disappear. A year!
When I complained I was asked to come in to see Dr Joshua. He said there was nothing wrong with my eye (you could plainly see the lump) and insinuated that I was just trying to make some money off them, purely because I’d waited months to complain. I waited months because they told me to keep massaging the area and I believed them! He also secretly filmed this meeting - he had a camera on his desk and I heard him switch it off as I left the room. So creepy.
And yes, Ffyona looks NOTHING like her photos. She’s a woman in her 50s who has had a lot of botched work done on her face. She’s a walking advert to NOT have work done!

• Wow
  • Heart
No that’s not me, I’m not the one who claims to have armed guards patrolling my mansion but then posts the address on my Instagram page so that my many thousands of followers can see how much I paid for my house where I live with my partner who is of Royal descent!
Soz, I must’ve got you mixed up with the person that had an affair with a has been fat footballer without any care for his wife and kids (but you love kids, don’t you?) and then fought off a burglar in your pants? Oh, oh...and had a natural C Section so you could get in the paper?

• Haha
The most recent Trustpilot review. It’s so sad that people continue to be taken in by social media ffakery.

CON ARTISTS
Booked in for tear trough filler..was seen by Dr. Jas at the Liverpool clinic and she said they wont give anyone tear trough without mid face filler (ideally 1ml on each side)..There is absolutely no mention of this on any of their instagram posts or when booking for tear trough..But naively, having travelled nearly an hour and having paid a booking fee (I think around £40) I said OK and subsequently booked in for tear trough 4 weeks later..The mid face filler didn’t make any visible difference after the swelling had gone down..I then went back for the tear trough filler and the results were OK but what I initially thought was swelling never went down and now I look like I have a constant black eye..I’m not sure weather it’s down to migration or what but I have paid just short of 1.5k for this..IT SHOULD BE RIGHT FIRST TIME!!!!I have emailed them and they've asked me to send them pictures but I’m expecting them to find some excuse not to correct their bad work like they have done to 4 of my very close friends..We all believed the instagram hype but IT IS NOT A REALITY!!!
Also, as everyone has said-the owner is a nightmare..I hope she reads this-She is very rude and unprofessional, barged in while I was receiving treatment..Told me I needed mid face as well as tear trough and when I said I could only afford one or the other on the day, she looked at my bag and said-well if you can afford that bag, you can afford this surely??DON’T GIVE THIS OBNOXIOUS WOMAN YOUR MONEY!!!!She is a con artist and looks absolutely nothing like her instagram pictures, she is a MESS!!!!I actual wonder weather she can be sued for false advertising..
I believe the doctors are genuine and are well meaning but the owner I believe is a con artist and I hope she goes to jail as she is robbing hard working people like me and all the other customers of their hard earned money because of their insecurities..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Latest Trustpilot review...it’s so true about her stories, all about the full face. Bet she think she invented the term FFR. I so feel for this lady, just when you think she can’t sink any lower. There are so many examples of her rude and bullying tactics...not every one can be from your jealous ex-husband love!!
I feel so, so bad for that lady. Imagine being all excited to be going getting that one thing you want, you've saved, and its your treat, to be greeted by that? How completely insulting, deflating, demoralising, and just plain nasty. The sooner she goes under the better. Its only a matter of time, lies always catch up, and someone from her past life, or a past employee, WILL speak eventually.

Reactions: 16

Dina25

ACA41B3A-D3A1-42C0-97BF-1F093D2A9CB0.jpeg
Except there were no receipts, just some claims made with no evidence 🤣 and the only reason it looks like people have piped down is because comments are now limited on CC posts. Before that, anything bad was deleted, now there’s no chance for anything but praise!

Reactions: 16

LoisLane

Oh yes, oh yes...are you the one with the Burmese eyes and the luscious icy Scandinavian hair? The one that can remember what someone wore back in the ice age? The one that loves her garden whilst sneaking in a glimpse of the tennis courts for your minions to lust over? The one that buys shit looking Hermes cushions?
No that’s not me, I’m not the one who claims to have armed guards patrolling my mansion but then posts the address on my Instagram page so that my many thousands of followers can see how much I paid for my house where I live with my partner who is of Royal descent!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
OK got a bit of gossip gals. So I work in a salon and we had a client last week who had been to consultant clinic for lip filler.
She said her lips were left completely lopsided with one side bigger than the other. Later she saw Consultant clinic had posted her before and after photo but edited the after to make them even. She said her lips looked nothing like the after!
This isn't the first time I've heard something like this so I'm not surprised!

• Wow
Reactions: 15