The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Andy’s take is interesting, is Tally protecting Tally? To be honest, I don’t think so when she was questioning who the real Tally was but he could be onto something. One thing for sure, Tally is picking the wrong person to protect her!

Reactions: 4
I think Tally needs to start branching out a bit and talking to more people. Maybe my memory is tit but I can’t really remember her talking much with anyone other than Manrika and a bit with Gemma.

Hashu just makes me smile I really wouldn’t mind if he ended up winning.

Reactions: 9
I kinda of hope they get rid of Tally over Dot, Dot is boring af but Tally is so annoying and whiney like a child - personally I’ve had enough of her!

Reactions: 4
I think Tally needs to start branching out a bit and talking to more people. Maybe my memory is tit but I can’t really remember her talking much with anyone other than Manrika.

I really like him, he has a very kind heart and you can tell he feels bad that he's tricking people into believing he's Syed, bless him

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Tally needs to start branching out a bit and talking to more people. Maybe my memory is tit but I can’t really remember her talking much with anyone other than Manrika and a bit with Gemma.

She’s not made the effort to talk to anybody!! Only if they talk to her first. As much as Dot bores me, I have realised tonight Tally prob has more chance of getting blocked because she doesn’t bother with anyone!

Reactions: 5
I reckon dot/Scott is definitely going tonight probably reading way too much into it but carrie saw scott today posted it in Instagram (i know it was filmed in September lol) just putting 2 to 2 together 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I mean I'm not besties with many 85 year olds so don't know how they talk.. but he’s not very convincing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
scott has to go , he adds nothing and there is something i'm not keen on about him tbh i know he is catfishing but even as himself he seems fake to me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.