The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manrika saying how she can’t wait to meet Felix. I can’t bloody wait either that would be a hilarious meet if they both got to the end🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Can you imagine he’s a catfish, I’d die” STOPPPP IT IM CREASED. Honey you’ve got a big storm coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
did she call her a boo , call me old but the last time i said boo i was hiding from someone jumped out and shouted BOO , i didnt know it was a word for someone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See, I know Manrika is awful but she’s making fantastic cringe TV!!!!

Reactions: 6
Half an hour in and still no sign of Vithun

I’d be fuming if I was him....but he’s emotionless so probably doesn’t give a tit

really weird though! He must have had plenty of chats but the producers aren’t showing them...there’s gotta be a reason. Then again maybe the reason is because he’s so booooooooooring

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reeeeaaaalllly hope everyone somehow finds out that Manrika did the painting and rated Tally last, that would be good TV

Reactions: 10
Imagine your job being the person who types out the conversations (I'm imagining a real person and its not just voice activated, surely it can't just be voice activated?!) you'd just get caught up in all the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.