The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I’ve seen in the American series, it seems like people who aren’t in the original lineup don’t do as well because there’s an clique with the OG’s. Is this the same for the previous UK seasons?
yeah most of the originals normally make it to the final, anyone that comes in towards the end is pretty much doomed because everyone else has that bond/trust built up with everyone else and they'll have to rank each other so the new people are naturally going to be ranked lower

Reactions: 4
From what I’ve seen in the American series, it seems like people who aren’t in the original lineup don’t do as well because there’s an clique with the OG’s. Is this the same for the previous UK seasons?
Yeah it’s mostly true I think. It’s hard coming in later as everyone already has bonds established. Paddy won last series and he wasn’t an OG, but that was because everyone voted tactically in the final.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Loving the circle so far, manrika was my favourite to begin with but the picture of Gemma was taken too far. Everyone else was decent about their pictures. I really hope they start chatting and find out manrika was responsible for it, that would cause some good drama.

Reactions: 3
Well ironically, by calling me woke of all the things you could ever call me, you are completely missing the point I've been trying to make. It has sailed WAY over your head.

I'd rather not be called "thicko" if it's all the same to you?
If that's all that you got from my comment then no my friend, it is definitely not me who has let the point "sail over my head".

A few people, myself included have tried to help educate you here but at this point you're just being willfully ignorant AND rude.

Your energy would be far better spent actually educating yourself rather than making yourself look ill-educated & ignorant, then getting defensive and argumentative over it online.

Reactions: 3
if you guys went into the circle do you think you'd catfish as someone or go in as yourself??? i've been thinking about it a lot with myself as if i'm ever going to apply :LOL: I don't know I think I could be ok as myself I think I'm quite likeable and mange to get on with most people but don't take anyone's tit and would be honest when needed and would be a good asset to the team but I also think it would be so fun to be a catfish especially as you can use it to your advantage (but i'm 24 so i wouldn't even attempt anyone drastically older i don't think I'd pull it off) but once you get to the finale i don't think i'd be able to deal with the confrontation...also as someone who's 24 and lives in london living rent free in one of those nice apartments for a few weeks that I'd never be able to afford to rent seems like a good enough reason to apply

Reactions: 6
if you guys went into the circle do you think you'd catfish as someone or go in as yourself??? i've been thinking about it a lot with myself as if i'm ever going to apply :LOL: I don't know I think I could be ok as myself I think I'm quite likeable and mange to get on with most people but don't take anyone's tit and would be honest when needed and would be a good asset to the team but I also think it would be so fun to be a catfish especially as you can use it to your advantage (but i'm 24 so i wouldn't even attempt anyone drastically older i don't think I'd pull it off) but once you get to the finale i don't think i'd be able to deal with the confrontation...also as someone who's 24 and lives in london living rent free in one of those nice apartments for a few weeks that I'd never be able to afford to rent seems like a good enough reason to apply
Haha I love this!
I've also been pondering it! Lol.
I'm not sure I'd be likable enough to win tbh - I'm quite opinionated and tend to have a marmite effect on people 😅

If I was to go in as a catfish I think I would have to proper delve into developing a character and have a ball with it but again who knows if I'd manage to keep it up haha.

If I went in as myself I would definitely just stick to my principles for better or worse though - I wouldn't do a Manrika and go in as myself but be completely fake to the point of almost catfishing myself some how 😅

• Haha
Haha I love this!
I've also been pondering it! Lol.
I'm not sure I'd be likable enough to win tbh - I'm quite opinionated and tend to have a marmite effect on people 😅

If I was to go in as a catfish I think I would have to proper delve into developing a character and have a ball with it but again who knows if I'd manage to keep it up haha.

If I went in as myself I would definitely just stick to my principles for better or worse though - I wouldn't do a Manrika and go in as myself but be completely fake to the point of almost catfishing myself some how 😅
I agree being a catfish definitely takes a lot of research which is why i have to praise hasu/syed because you can tell he's really thought about it as no one is even suspecting it! I think you'd have to go in as someone you know very well rather than someone completely random in order to pull it off, but as there's money involved and it's enough to significantly impact my life I do think I'd have to be very strategic with how I make decisions maybe if I was a bit older and a bit more financially stable I would be able to just enjoy the game a bit more like people like Andy who are married/with kids/have a stable income and don't really need to win as the money isn't going to have a drastic effect on his lie but I do think I'd be playing with the money on my mind 🤔 I'm not sure if I'd be good at keeping up a catfish all the time especially when it comes to people opening up to you and you having to lie, I think me is the best option but who knows how I'd be perceived by other people but ehhh i guess that's an advantage to the circle over BB it's not about how the public see you just the people in the game and on that note let's hope they never go down the BB route and introduce public voting for future seasons

I also think the younger people who play as themselves are clever in the way it's going to open opportunities for them in the future whether they win or not i follow sian from the previous seasons on tiktok and she seems like she's doing ok for herself, if you're young and fairly attractive the show can act like love island (although nowhere NEAR the same level of attention) and open doors to sponsorships and job opportunities outside of the circle even if you don't win

Last edited:
I’m a boring 25 year old mum of two.. I definitely would need to go in as a catfish 😩🤣

• Haha
I think I’d go in as a catfish using someone else’s pictures but use my job, age, location etc and research some other bits to make myself seem more interesting 😂 but at least have the big things as something I know well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.