The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is playing the game, she is airing her thoughts but playing along - so would I for 100K 🤣
But she’s pretending she’s Tally’s geezer gal, saying she wouldn’t put anyone else before her and then put her LAST just to keep her catfish “boyfriend” in because she’s loving the attention

Reactions: 9
I was going to do a rating but I don’t actually like any of them 🤣 syed/hashu is probably the only one I can really tolerate. Maybe Gemma/James just for the dogs.
I’m the same😂I only really like syed and vithun. everyone else annoys me in some way. Andy would’ve been up there for me too but can’t get over the fact he got rid of billy and didn’t tell anyone about gemma lying!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But she’s pretending she’s Tally’s geezer gal, saying she wouldn’t put anyone else before her and then put her LAST just to keep her catfish “boyfriend” in because she’s loving the attention
She has said she only trusts Andy, I guess when you can’t be 100% who is real you’ll say anything to keep your alliances, after all you need them to be in with a chance of winning. I do think it’d be great if they showed peoples ratings this time round.

Reactions: 3
I’m not used to having to wait for the next episode, it’s not right!😂

Manrika really showing her true colours there rating Tally 6th. Out of everyone there including the catfish, she is by far the biggest fake and the biggest snake, that is quite an achievement but she really is a monumental witch. It really winds me up how she will slag someone, usually Gemma, off and then send them a really nice message seconds later. Her whole approach is just off for me and I can’t stand people like that in real life because you never truly know where you stand with them. I know it’s a game but you can play the game without being downright nasty. A couple of episodes ago, she mentioned how she had to grow up fast, well from where I’m sitting she doesn’t seem very grown up to me. I really hope the others start to see through her tit. So hypocritical how she’s against anyone else playing a game, yet she’s already started with the backstabbing herself.

Can’t see Tally going, I hope she doesn’t anyway. She’s far more interesting than Dorothy and I reckon things could get heated with her and Manshrieka over this felix/Gemma business. #geezergalsdemise winky face emoji, SEND.

Not half as boring as the Syed character. My point stands. Utter outrage if white man being doing Syed voice on television.
Please change the record 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not half as boring as the Syed character. My point stands. Utter outrage if white man being doing Syed voice on television.
He is Bangladeshi too, he may speak with the accent around family - he isn’t mocking

Reactions: 14
He is Bangladeshi too, he may speak with the accent around family - he isn’t mocking
His "own" accent isn't even real. He dropped it for his race card sob story part of the character. I don't buy the idea that it's OK to put on the accent because it's his uncle. It wouldn't be OK for a British man to put on the accent because it was his mate.

His "own" accent isn't even real. He dropped it for his race card sob story part of the character. I don't buy the idea that it's OK to put on the accent because it's his uncle. It wouldn't be OK for a British man to put on the accent because it was his mate.
Your comparisons are at different ends of the scale. Forget skin colour - a British Bangladeshi is completely different to someone who is just British putting on a Bangladeshi accent. As said at home he very possibly does speak with the accent, but in public in England he probably speaks how he speaks as Hashu

Reactions: 10
I would be so juicy if they revealed what ratings everyone gave. I wouldn’t like them to do that for every rating, but on this occasion it’d be like dropping a grenade into the circle 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Your comparisons are at different ends of the scale. Forget skin colour - a British Bangladeshi is completely different to someone who is just British putting on a Bangladeshi accent. As said at home he very possibly does speak with the accent, but in public in England he probably speaks how he speaks as Hashu

You can't say "forget skin colour" when putting on a comedy accent is only deemed offensive in terms of the accent and the skin colour of the person doing it.

Reactions: 1
think you’re on your own there thinking syed is boring as everyone else on this thread loves him lol. at this moment there isn’t a white man doing “syed voice on television” and even if there was outrage that’s completely fine considering a white British person would be mocking an Indian accent

Reactions: 8
You can't say "forget skin colour" when putting on a comedy accent is only deemed offensive in terms of the accent and the skin colour of the person doing it.
Skin colour is irrelevant because that doesn’t determine your accent.

Reactions: 5
Not that it will probably ever happen but what I would love is to see gemma/Hunter get a hell of alot further than that snake manrika in the game. I liked her in 2 maximum episodes but now I’m 100% team #getmanrikablocked

Reactions: 8
think you’re on your own there thinking syed is boring as everyone else on this thread loves him lol. at this moment there isn’t a white man doing “syed voice on television” and even if there was outrage that’s completely fine considering a white British person would be mocking an Indian accent
So if a white person puts on a strong comedy Indian accent with a level of broken English they don't personally speak with , that is mocking the Indian accent. But if a non white person does it then that's cool. Ridiculous double standard.

Reactions: 2
So if a white person puts on a strong comedy Indian accent with a level of broken English they don't personally speak with , that is mocking the Indian accent. But if a non white person does it then that's cool. Ridiculous double standard.
No it’s not ok for anyone who isn’t in anyway Bangladeshi to put on the accent.

Reactions: 4
Skin colour is irrelevant because that doesn’t determine your accent.
As an example a Scottish person putting on a Jamaican accent for the lolz would be seen as horrific and racist in these woke times, but a Jamaican putting on a Scottish accent wouldn't bat any eyelids. It's everything to do with colour.

Reactions: 1
As an example a Scottish person putting on a Jamaican accent for the lolz would be seen as horrific and racist in these woke times, but a Jamaican putting on a Scottish accent wouldn't bat any eyelids. It's everything to do with colour.
Both ways you have described are offensive. Not sure what you aren’t understanding.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.