The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has actually had me laughing out loud tonight. As much as I can’t stand manshrieka she’s good entertainment .
Feel I need to watch this again on plus 1

Reactions: 5
SO TWO FACED. If you're gonna be a witch just own it, it's the fakeness that follows EVERYTHING
But that’s how you win, lick everyone’s arses then stab them in the back. You need everyone on your side if you want to win!

Reactions: 4
Manrika is a witch! That was sooo harsh, I was loving Tallys reaction to it - not such geezer gals anymore 🌝🌝 also Tally vs Felix is going to be interesting!!

I have to say Scott is playing a terrible game, surely someone is going to work out Dot did that pic

Reactions: 8
Funny how Manrika is so oblivious to the fact that Felix is a catfish ... she hasn’t even considered it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Manrika is literally dismissing everyone but Felix 🤣 Why does she doubt others and question whether she should “trust them” but she hasn’t even thought about whether Felix is a 🐱 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t remember what the portraits looked like/who did them so I’m really confused now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes tally stand up for yourself against this bully girl.

Cares about her so much my arse she cares about winning and thats it

Reactions: 13
Looool Tally is being catfished by Gemma and is trying to convince Manrika Felix is a catfish

Manrika is being catfished by Felix and is trying to convince Tally Gemma is a catfish

I love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Manrika is so full of herself, she can’t even contemplate the fact that someone who fancies her could be a catfish! 🎣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.