The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spoonshit ffs hunter defo had twelve bells knocked out of him on gladiators

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Manshrieka thinking sheโ€™s bleeping Van Gogh cos sheโ€™s drawn a bloody snake ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

hardly difficult is it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL the paintings have been the best thing this series , peoples gameplans are cracking , and the painting of Tally made me laugh out loud :D

Reactions: 7
Holy hell Manrieka is bleeping nasty, actually riles me
up like nothing else seeing her roll her eyes and sending her fake messages, witch

Reactions: 13
Why are they taking this all so personal? Itโ€™s a game... you have to knock others down to win, itโ€™s popularity not fish the catfish out. Manrika really is playing an absolute blinder of a game even if Iโ€™m not a fan, sheโ€™s playing a great game!

Reactions: 11
SO TWO FACED. If you're gonna be a witch just own it, it's the fakeness that follows EVERYTHING
Exactly.. You just knowwww she's the kind of girl who "doesn't have many female friends because she just gets on better with guys" ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope felix/manshrieka piss everyone off with their showmance and end up low on the ratings ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Reactions: 9
i dont like manrika in this, she isnt showing herself in a good light , however i still say she is playing a good game, she is faking at the right time and that snake picture of Gemma is not only spot on , but its blatant and will make people think

Reactions: 6
Exactly.. You just knowwww she's the kind of girl who "doesn't have many female friends because she just gets on better with guys" ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Deffo the fakeness . Funny how she is literally hanging in to and believing everything โ€œFelixโ€ says but doubts Gemmaโ€™s every move!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.