The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, a game that is based on people being catfish, why do they get so het up about that fact that someone might not be who they seem...that's the bloody point 😅😅 I'm a cynical fecker so wouldn't believe anyone was real until proven otherwise! I even think some of you on here are not going by your real names 🤔
I am devastated you would think Ms. Kitty Paws was kittyfishing you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow “felix” is like a full on artist, she’s that person who is good at everything isn’t she!

Reactions: 12
Exactly, a game that is based on people being catfish, why do they get so het up about that fact that someone might not be who they seem...that's the bloody point 😅😅 I'm a cynical fecker so wouldn't believe anyone was real until proven otherwise! I even think some of you on here are not going by your real names 🤔
Don’t understand what there is not to believe about my name 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LOL Hashus three accents , he has Syed , his excited gangsta rap accent , and then his normal voice :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ooh thats an excellent picture, its suggesting he is a catfish, Syed thinks it means a Son :D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.