The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Andy actually expect a cat fish to just go “yeah I’m a catfish” ????? This is the SHOW

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’re looking a little bit of a tit though Andy, saying you won’t be happy if a catfish on a catfish game show is cat fishing you.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOL Hunter has tied Andy up in knots :D Andy went down in my opinion when he didnt bring up his thoughts on Gemma in the influencers meeting, Andy seems so easy to manipulate in the game

Reactions: 5
Honestly I think some of them are forgetting they’re on a game show
Why are they all acting so precious? ‘I would never say I promise from the heart’ get a grip they’re just typed words 😂😂 it’s literally the point of the game!

Andy has annoyed me since he blocked Billy -i think he knew he was genuine after their football chat so I think he’s sly

Reactions: 11
What she is doing is soooo much worse than what Gemma had to do! If it wasn’t happening to Manshrieka I’d actually feel sorry for her victim
Exactly! Gemma was set a task, Felix (because I can't remember her actual name, Natalya?) is doing it of her own volition.

If this was on MTV I'd be half expecting Nev and Kamie to pop up in an episode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! Gemma was set a task, Felix (because I can't remember her actual name, Natalya?) is doing it of her own volition.

If this was on MTV I'd be half expecting Nev and Kamie to pop up in an episode 😂
Would love to see Kamie pop up 😂 she takes no tit

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why are they all acting so precious? ‘I would never say I promise from the heart’ get a grip they’re just typed words 😂😂 it’s literally the point of the game!

Andy has annoyed me since he blocked Billy -i think he knew he was genuine after their football chat so I think he’s sly
Oh Andy I like you but you're a bit of an idiot 😔
He really seems a nice guy, i agree with you both, he dropped the ball not telling Manrika his thoughts on Billy

As a nice guy it would be nice to see him win , but its a game and at the moment Hunter is winning hands down

Honestly I think some of them are forgetting they’re on a game show
Exactly, a game that is based on people being catfish, why do they get so het up about that fact that someone might not be who they seem...that's the bloody point 😅😅 I'm a cynical fecker so wouldn't believe anyone was real until proven otherwise! I even think some of you on here are not going by your real names 🤔

Reactions: 4
Exactly, a game that is based on people being catfish, why do they get so het up about that fact that someone might not be who they seem...that's the bloody point 😅😅 I'm a cynical fecker so wouldn't believe anyone was real until proven otherwise! I even think some of you on here are not going by your real names 🤔
I can confirm my name is really Rita 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please tell me ya'll are taking the piss with the #GeezerGirl stuff. Been doing my head in.

I honestly feel like a snob, but I can't stand Manrika accent. She talks like she has marbles in her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please tell me ya'll are taking the piss with the #GeezerGirl stuff. Been doing my head in.

I honestly feel like a snob, but I can't stand Manrika accent. She talks like she has marbles in her mouth
Are you not going to join the #TattleGeezerGirl group?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.