The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will "Gemma" be the target tonight? I like hunter , but he should have played as himself.
Following that awful task there is an unfair target on Gemmas back now....which could be seen as manipulation by the production team... Emma appeared on clip too, hopefully a task that pits Manrika v Felix.... Felix / whatever her name is ruthless... My least fav player . Not a nice character....

I nearly gave up on it but last night was good. That felix is shady....

I'm a bit old to be a geezer gal🤣 but in for a treat for certain😱
If you look in the clip of tonight of Tally, you can sort of see she NHS on her portrait, they probably didn't want to stir up more drama with hunter so gave Tally the task of drawing him as they knew Tally would be nice

Reactions: 5
Maybe they’re twisting it for a Gemma win as he said he’ll donate it to the nurses in York? Makes channel 4 look good then!

Reactions: 9
Maybe they’re twisting it for a Gemma win as he said he’ll donate it to the nurses in York? Makes channel 4 look good then!
its a good point, i'm sceptical enough to believe it , my faith in honest TV has long since disappeared, probably around the time BB moved to channel 5 and it became a game of who the producers wanted to win by manipulating the public.

Reactions: 4
Spent the past few days binging this show and I’m finally caught up. I have loads to say so excuse me for the word vomit😅

Loved series one, it was provably the most authentic as non of the contestants knew what to expect and there were less twists. Kate/Alex played a blinder but seems like a genuinely nice person too.

Series 2 had some great characters. I fell in love with Tim, he seems like such an interesting person who’s lived such a fascinating life as well as being super smart. Loved Woody too. Wasn’t a fan of Sammie/James towards the end. He played a good game but was a bit of a dick about it I thought. Started to get a bit cocky and I found it off putting. Didn’t really like Paddy either but that’s what happens when everyone votes tactically in the final.

This series I’m loving Andy so far. He’s from the same area as me so I might be a bit biased but apart from playing it a bit safe he seems lovely apart from being a villa fan.

Tally has grown on me, I hope she breaks away from Manshrieka as I do think she’s a decent girl behind the loudness but she’s easily led and sticking with her will bring out more of her bitchy side.

Vithun is sweet. I don’t mind him. Gemma is a bit boring, I wish Hunter had gone in as himself as that would probably have been more entertaining. Felix/Natalya is just wow, her reaction to the assassin task was just weird, and the relationship with Manshrieka is cringe. I actually wish she’d gone in as herself but agree that she probably would have been blocked pretty quickly. Dorothy is 😴

Loving Syed both the character and Hashu. His crush on Manshrieka is a bit ott but I like his personality.

I have a follow request on my ig from Yolanda/Chris/Orange Tally. I hardly even use my insta so it’s very random, probably a catfish going by her track record🤷🏻‍♀️😂
A58542AB-1343-4B48-B262-E8DFDC847551.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Spent the past few days binging this show and I’m finally caught up. I have loads to say so excuse me for the word vomit😅

Loved series one, it was provably the most authentic as non of the contestants knew what to expect and there were less twists. Kate/Alex played a blinder but seems like a genuinely nice person too.

Series 2 had some great characters. I fell in love with Tim, he seems like such an interesting person who’s lived such a fascinating life as well as being super smart. Loved Woody too. Wasn’t a fan of Sammie/James towards the end. He played a good game but was a bit of a dick about it I thought. Started to get a bit cocky and I found it off putting. Didn’t really like Paddy either but that’s what happens when everyone votes tactically in the final.

This series I’m loving Andy so far. He’s from the same area as me so I might be a bit biased but apart from playing it a bit safe he seems lovely apart from being a villa fan.

Tally has grown on me, I hope she breaks away from Manshrieka as I do think she’s a decent girl behind the loudness but she’s easily led and sticking with her will bring out more of her bitchy side.

Vithun is sweet. I don’t mind him. Gemma is a bit boring, I wish Hunter had gone in as himself as that would probably have been more entertaining. Felix/Natalya is just wow, her reaction to the assassin task was just weird, and the relationship with Manshrieka is cringe. I actually wish she’d gone in as herself but agree that she probably would have been blocked pretty quickly. Dorothy is 😴

Loving Syed both the character and Hashu. His crush on Manshrieka is a bit ott but I like his personality.

I have a follow request on my ig from Yolanda/Chris/Orange Tally. I hardly even use my insta so it’s very random, probably a catfish going by her track record🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I love your username 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wish they would put up a second profile picture! I’m sure they did this by now on the previous series.

Reactions: 8
I wish they would put up a second profile picture! I’m sure they did this by now on the previous series.
I said this earlier. I much prefer the game play of seeing them choose what to reveal next - like paddy last year choosing to reveal his disability only part way through etc. It’s much more interesting on a social level than the silly assassin style tasks.

Reactions: 10
is it from Chris Jericho in AEW , i dont watch all the time but he makes me laugh when he says it :D
I get a surprising amount of attention on tattle for my username. Didn’t expect there to be so many Jericho/AEW/wrestling fans around here!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.