The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually see anyone blocking Manrika? She’s playing a good game but I wish she would be blocked

Reactions: 11
See, this could go another way now. Tally feeling pushed out by Felix might start aligning with Gemma more than Manrika (who said that further up? I agree with you)
Andy and Vithun may do the same, remembering how Manrika was adamant that Billy was a catfish.
This is the difference with the catfish suspicion on Syed. I think Andy and Vithun are suspecting that it's a younger guy, but he's genuinely likeable and pleasant so they're letting it slide.
Manrika isn't so much, so will the turn tide?
Manrika may well find out that Felix is a woman soon and crumble in credibility having burned her friends bridges and not win!
Or Tally will remain her bestest buddy geezer gal and Gemma will be on the outs, like I thought at the beginning of the episode.
I am HERE for it.
#Ihavenolife. SEND 🙌😋
It was me however I don’t think Gemma will be able to save ‘herself’ long enough to make a good alliance. Even if Tally did align with her more than Manrika I don’t think anyone else will and don’t see Tally becoming an influencer to save Gemma.
I could maybe see it making things worse for Tally. If Tally stuck up for Gemma trying to save her and Gemma got blocked anyway, when it’s revealed Gemma is a catfish I could see it going bad for Tally.

Reactions: 8
It was me however I don’t think Gemma will be able to save ‘herself’ long enough to make a good alliance. Even if Tally did align with her more than Manrika I don’t think anyone else will and don’t see Tally becoming an influencer to save Gemma.
I could maybe see it making things worse for Tally. If Tally stuck up for Gemma trying to save her and Gemma got blocked anyway, when it’s revealed Gemma is a catfish I could see it going bad for Tally.
That's a good point. I don't want that though, Tally's a bit mouthy, but she seems like a genuine lass.
And honestly, if there's much more circle sexting between Manshrieka and Fakelix I'll lose my dinner.

Reactions: 9
Why is this reminding me on habbo dating when you used to see it in the rooms 😂😂😂

Also there is a circle group on fb where andy was talking on it last night (i really want to join the group) then i saw a video of people taking the piss about losing his bowel at 18 and reacted to it in the video 😭
I'm so cool I'm in that group 😂 I joined in the first series and never post but it's good for seeing different views and all of them seem to be joining this year, guess as it's filmed in advance they can.

I missed the Andy thing, that's cruel ☹

Reactions: 2
That's a good point. I don't want that though, Tally's a bit mouthy, but she seems like a genuine lass.
And honestly, if there's much more circle sexting between Manshrieka and Fakelix I'll lose my dinner.
I agree with you Tally isn’t my favourite but she’s growing on me, I’d much rather her stay than Manrika. I just don’t see anyway Manrika will go she’s in everyone’s good books.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone actually see anyone blocking Manrika? She’s playing a good game but I wish she would be blocked
not at the moment, two guys lusting after her , well one and a fake guy who she seems to prefer :D she has no shame to lie and be fake, she is almost catfishing as herself she is that fake :D but up to now she is playing a good game

Reactions: 5
My mums down south looooool
😂😂😂
Such a random thing to say. Spoken by a true mummy's boy.

I have to confess though...
It was SUCH an odd thing to say, I thought he maybe meant she was a different kind of south... like in a 6ft under way (until his video message). 😂😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched a bit of Manshrieka's (apologies again for my initial incorrect spelling of the word shriek) tiktok today. Holy tit, she loves herself. I absolutely LOVE the fact that she's being catfished by a girl hotter than her. 😂😂

I'm slightly concerned 'Felix' has lost all grasp of reality. She doesn't seem to be even slightly mortified at the flirting. They've gone circle official ffs. 🙈 In order to maintain her integrity, I think the only decent thing would be to start transitioning immediately. Ironically, she is the truest geezer gal there, and she hasn't even tried to join that group. 😂

Tally is definitely more innocent, and technically nicer, but definitely wasn't cursed with intellect and is still incredibly annoying.

Gutted for Billy. He was never gonna win though. That tragic party pic was the end of him.

Reactions: 14
I'm slightly concerned 'Felix' has lost all grasp of reality. She doesn't seem to be even slightly mortified at the flirting. They've gone circle official ffs. 🙈 In order to maintain her integrity, I think the only decent thing would be to start transitioning immediately. Ironically, she is the truest geezer gal there, and she hasn't even tried to join that group. 😂
Yes 🙌🙌 this! After felix giving of to Gemma about integrity and she's legit took it so far its beyond game play! Honestly, I'm affronted for her 😳😳 I didn't mind manrika at the start but I hated tally and now my opinions sorta swapped I don't mind tally now but can't stand manrika! But how has manrika not copped on that Felixstowe isn't real, he is so fullllll on 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
I think Gemma should turn on Felix. Gemma was the one that Felix originally went for with the whole uniform dating thing? Maybe Gemma could tell Tally about that. Tally seems to believe Gemma and others would believe Tally.

Reactions: 6
I really hate that they’ve made it into the manrika show we get wayyyy to much time on her 🙄
I’m secretly hoping it’s foreshadowing her downfall 😂

Reactions: 12
Circle romances are even weirder than romances on big brother or I'm a celeb etc etc. Remember how it was always seen as a good game tactic to get into a relationship, real or fake?

Why? In reality nobody actually wants to watch that. Nobody. It's not romantic. It's just eww.

Reactions: 8
Circle romances are even weirder than romances on big brother or I'm a celeb etc etc. Remember how it was always seen as a good game tactic to get into a relationship, real or fake?

Why? In reality nobody actually wants to watch that. Nobody. It's not romantic. It's just eww.
At least they’d actually met!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Manshrieka is coming across so badly, and considering she’s ‘known’ within the TikTok community, this could break her. And on top of all of that, being publicly humiliated by being catfished is going to make her look even more of an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Circle has filled the Big brother shaped void in my life 🤣 Last year was amazing - this year the players are so aware of the popularity contest element! I think Manrika is just playing along with everyone to stay high on the ratings, it's going to be hilarious when "Felix" is revealed 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so cool I'm in that group 😂 I joined in the first series and never post but it's good for seeing different views and all of them seem to be joining this year, guess as it's filmed in advance they can.

I missed the Andy thing, that's cruel ☹

That's so cool!! Is it a good group?

It just randomly came up on groups to join the other day

Has anyone been listening to the circle podcast? I havent but its alex from the first circle and different guests each episode i dont think its doing well

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.