The Chateau Diaries - Stephanie Jarvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also did anyone see the photo of Dan and Annalise dressed up to go out to dinner at La Lande last week - they scrub up really well!
No I didn’t see the photo? Where was it? I love those two & their lovely boys. They have such a good vibe & great channel ⭐

Reactions: 4
I think Marie is completely over Hanni, and also rather over the pretence of harmonious communal living. I am kind of living for her new resting witch face when Hanni is around or people are crowding up "her" kitchen. I love Marie. 😂
You’ve nailed it @pettyicequeen - Marie is just thinking, what we’re all thinking 🤣 I’m totally #teammarie!

Don't know if you have already discovered this
Thanks for the link @Hemerocallis 😃 some lovely shots of the Chateau

7A5A21CD-7CEA-4CE3-9245-D9955108B11A.jpeg

Here’s the photo of Dan and Annalise - it’s on their Instagram 😃 such a lovely couple and enjoying their channel

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Today i have been a keyboard warrior but i am so angry. Some poor guy has been fir a few days break and posted some pictures and was told by those wearing Stephanie as a hat to take them down... I saw red stupid people. Do they all think they are her body guards.... Rant over

Reactions: 4
I saw the post and the photos which have since been deleted. A B&B guest wrote about his stay at LaLande and not knowing any different he included a photo of the newly decorated room which is being kept under wraps for a big reveal on the ETTC DIY tv show.

Reactions: 5
I saw the post and the photos which have since been deleted. A B&B guest wrote about his stay at LaLande and not knowing any different he included a photo of the newly decorated room which is being kept under wraps for a big reveal on the ETTC DIY tv show.
I too saw the post. Just checked it and a couple of earlier interior photos have been removed. I thought about saving the photos when I saw the comments just to be mischievous but I didn’t 🙃

Here’s some of comments
D6521EC8-D6E0-4299-B153-80FC32D56CF2.jpeg

Stephanie ‘fans’ are almost as protective as the vain TV production companies LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So ridiculous! If Stephanie herself said something fair enough, but for everyone to speak for her like that is out of line.

I would be furious if people did that to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just could not keep quiet plus i was so angry i called selmar the handy man haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw that painting of Stephanie on facebook a while ago and none of the fans gave it a like (not surprisingly). I did see the photos that they're keeping under wraps and that room looks amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Out of idle curiosity, I had a look at Stephanie's Patreon page earlier. The total at the moment stands at $22,000-odd per month. The revised target is $30,000 per month.

Who knows who long the goose will continue to lay these golden eggs. These monthly pledges could cease at any moment which would skew forecasting a total over 12 months "going forward" but, as things stand, it's an astonishing - almost obsene - amount of money. The cynic in me wonders whether SJ has been a little disingenous in proclaiming her wonderment at this level of financial support.

eta: I realise there's a flip side to the coin (so to speak!) and people make their choice to support Lalande...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Michael P. hasn't posted his weekly video on Friday. Last week, he did the same and posted his Friday video on Monday without any explanation from him or Ma P.
Since the beginning, he had scheduled his videos every Friday and each time there was a delay, Ma P. posted an explanation.
This time, for the second week, no video, no explanation.
His fans begin to wonder about him on Facebook. But his superfans eat these critics alive saying a) rural France internet is very bad b) he's too busy because he's "alone" (?) c) Covid in France is very nasty, d) he's young (34...) and should enjoy life and not be stressed by his subscribers.
Very interesting.
PS His last videos got huge amounts of thumbs down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone watch Chateau Life?

I don’t but accidentally caught one of their more recent episodes where they had a long scene of each of them eating dinner alone (he has had to go to London for work), complete with Daily Mail sad faces!

It was so bizarre and a clear ploy for sympathy. Hard to feel too sorry for people who own a castle when others much less fortunate are really struggling. I can’t stand him anyway but this was a new low.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.