The Chateau Diaries - Stephanie Jarvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a thoroughly positive note, I thought Stephanie's Souleiado vlog was excellent. Well-researched, crammed full of history and packed with fascinating insights into how the famous Provençal fabric and patterns have stood the test of time. Seriously good viewing.

Reactions: 15
I loved the chap from Souleiado - for me he was he was a perfect mix of French flamboyance and style with a great passion for his subject.

Re Dan's teeth, I suspect it could have been an American who was rude about them as in my experience of Americans they really place far too much importance on teeth.

Reactions: 9
I love Souleiado. Have always loved this brand. I checked the sales on their website. Sorry to say I still can not afford their products.
I especially love their bags.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@wintering same! I am also fascinated by the goings on at the chateau and the group dynamics but I just can't get worked up about someone wearing an unsexy dressing gown in the daytime. I am far more intrigued by the fact that Hanni a) not only copied Stephanie by ordering a virtually identical one but b) happily stands next to Stephanie whilst wearing it and c) has adopted Stephanie's habit of wearing it for most of the day - especially as her bit of the chateau is round the other side so it's not like she's just popping into her kitchen - she has to come downstairs, outside and across the courtyard in it.
I don’t think Stephanie looks good or seductive when she runs around her in pjs till noon. I always saw this as her lack of vanity. Bare feet in wellies, like why, that’s just laziness.

Agree with @Raspberrybrulee Hanni’s bizarre behaviour is much more intriguing. Why is Hanni investing so heavily in a relationship with Stephanie? Right now she is “lovebombing” her. Is Stephanie naive, leading her on or falling on love? She certainly loves the attention.

I don’t mind that Stephanie is well off.
I do mind the tale of poverty and woe and a patreon account, while living the good life.

Curious about her early marriage. While I think most of her money comes from her parents, something tells me he wasn’t a starving artist.

@NotAChatelaine Loved the Souleiado video too.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Stephanie looks good or seductive when she runs around her in pjs till noon. I always saw this as her lack of vanity. Bare feet in wellies, like why, that’s just laziness.

Agree with @Raspberrybrulee Hanni’s bizarre behaviour is much more intriguing. Why is Hanni investing so heavily in a relationship with Stephanie? Right now she is “lovebombing” her. Is Stephanie naive, leading her on or falling on love? She certainly loves the attention.

I don’t mind that Stephanie is well off.
I do mind the tale of poverty and woe and a patreon account, while living the good life.

Curious about her early marriage. While I think most of her money comes from her parents, something tells me he wasn’t a starving artist.

@NotAChatelaine Loved the Souleiado video too.
Do we know Isabelle's maiden name ? I don't recall it.

Reactions: 2
Per Dan’s teeth, I’ve not seen the post but more than likely it was an American (yes, we are that vain! Ha) but seriously he is visibly missing at least one molar and there are countless studies linking teeth loss to heart disease.

Reactions: 4
I love Souleiado. Have always loved this brand. I checked the sales on their website. Sorry to say I still can not afford their products.
I especially love their bags.
I've always longed to have one of their bags. And a tablecloth!

Reactions: 6
@SableOnBlonde I agree re Hanni love-bombing Stephanie. Copying her, buying her a satellite dish, helping with her legal stuff, delivering her dinner in the car whilst she was uploading, making a time lapse sequence of the courtyard renovation etc are all ways in which she's trying to ingratiate herself. However the big question is, what on earth does Hanni's husband make of it all?

Per Dan’s teeth, I’ve not seen the post but more than likely it was an American (yes, we are that vain! Ha) but seriously he is visibly missing at least one molar and there are countless studies linking teeth loss to heart disease.
and kidney problems....suspect this may be more about the cosmetics than the health tho.....nothing imperfect allowed in Paradise. Lalande and it’s inhabitants are like a big virtual dolls house for some viewers, Dress em, change the props, “do” them up...............

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@SableOnBlonde I agree re Hanni love-bombing Stephanie. Copying her, buying her a satellite dish, helping with her legal stuff, delivering her dinner in the car whilst she was uploading, making a time lapse sequence of the courtyard renovation etc are all ways in which she's trying to ingratiate herself. However the big question is, what on earth does Hanni's husband make of it all?
Is Hanni married ?

Don't know why I think this, but I get the feeling Hanni arrived at Lalande with a lot more baggage than just suitcases. Either some sort of great unhappiness or maybe convalescing (wasn't there mention somewhere about her having spent a month or so in hospital earlier in the summer?).y

Don't know why I think this, but I get the feeling Hanni arrived at Lalande with a lot more baggage than just suitcases. Either some sort of great unhappiness or maybe convalescing (wasn't there mention somewhere about her having spent a month or so in hospital earlier in the summer?).y
According to her Instagram and LinkedIn, she had the Covid in April and spent some time at the hospital for this reason.

This rather long missive is from Hanni’s Facebook page, April.

65084B6D-C04C-431F-8ED9-9C52A52995AF.jpeg

9DF00DAD-A51F-4877-BC01-25896F404A54.jpeg

4A33BA1C-B32F-48ED-BA7B-50B92489477F.jpeg

98938EB9-3507-4CCB-B7C7-62E586A79C54.jpeg

This rather long missive is from Hanni’s Facebook page, April.

View attachment 270709
View attachment 270710
View attachment 270711
View attachment 270713
She’s wearing a wedding band in the photo. We can only presume she has an unconventional relationship?

The article is evidence to why I don’t think she’s a fully qualified lawyer. (Along with no apparent legal qualifications) The lawyers I know value how important it is be a precise and convincing wordsmith, or at least appear as such. This was also posted on LinkedIn, yet it is full of grammatical errors and is hard to follow. Perhaps she wrote it in a covid delirium. If that’s true, then you’d think she’d edit it to make readable once she got better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone upthread said Hanni has a husband but I can't remember who was it was although it was said probably in the last ten days. Off to look at Souleiado on ebay now.........

and kidney problems....suspect this may be more about the cosmetics than the health tho.....nothing imperfect allowed in Paradise. Lalande and it’s inhabitants are like a big virtual dolls house for some viewers, Dress em, change the props, “do” them up...............
Ugh yes, the comments on YouTube are so patronizing. Do this, do that, don’t do that....

Agree with you @SableOnBlonde about Cat I bet she was Head Girl/captain of the hockey team at boarding school as well. Don’t you just love her! On other matters, thank goodness Stephanie hired the digger, was getting worried about Dan being on the verge of exhaustion, being so busy at his own place as well. And......I’m wondering if Phillipe could be ousting Michael Petherick in Stephanie’s affections....just a thought
Loved the Souleiado vlog, Stephanie does these so well - even Googled the website, unfortunately most of the prices are eye wateringly expensive.

Reactions: 8
Someone upthread said Hanni has a husband but I can't remember who was it was although it was said probably in the last ten days. Off to look at Souleiado on ebay now.........
I looked on Ebay, soooooooo expensive. Re the husband: I had written recently that one of the crazy folk /fans in YouTube comments or Facebook had said she had a husband but I very much doubt it, they also say Micheal & Stephanie should get together. I think they’re a bit confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ I personally think Hanni gives off a very butch vibe & well Michael..................

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.