The Chateau Diaries - Stephanie Jarvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Michaels driving 👍 the finger bloke isn’t Michael 👍
One thing is sure : I'm going to tell my son to put nothing personal on Twitter ! Ten years later, we still can see what Michael did at that time. Scary.

Reactions: 6
One thing is sure : I'm going to tell my son to put nothing personal on Twitter ! Ten years later, we still can see what Michael did at that time. Scary.
Very scary, there’s lots of very random comments on there too! That’s why I never do Facebook either!

Reactions: 2
Ok to be fair, he could have anxiety - would explain not wanting to drive (anymore), the twitchiness, the red eyes (insomnia is common with panic and anxiety), and even self-medicating with alcohol. Not wanting to diagnose a stranger, but just saying it could explain a few things. But still...odd that he has people chauffeur him around.

Does anyone remember that one vlog from forever ago where he and Stephanie were invited to another chateau for a party? It was around Christmas, and the owner was very clearly gay and very clearly all over Michael. The guy was significantly older and I always wondered if he was some sort of sugar daddy... Ah, maybe this is too much crazy speculation!

Ok to be fair, he could have anxiety - would explain not wanting to drive (anymore), the twitchiness, the red eyes (insomnia is common with panic and anxiety), and even self-medicating with alcohol. Not wanting to diagnose a stranger, but just saying it could explain a few things. But still...odd that he has people chauffeur him around.

Does anyone remember that one vlog from forever ago where he and Stephanie were invited to another chateau for a party? It was around Christmas, and the owner was very clearly gay and very clearly all over Michael. The guy was significantly older and I always wondered if he was some sort of sugar daddy... Ah, maybe this is too much crazy speculation!
Makes sense re anxiety. I think I saw that Christmas one the other day (I am working my way through all the chateau episodes in order as I missed several). Is that the one with another Michael is it Halpin?

Reactions: 3
I've just watched again the Cadeaux at the château (19.1) and it's definitely not Hanni speaking.
It's Michael's voice. Hanni is busy with Marie's present and all that.
Sorry but I'm lost, which episode are you referring to? Now I'm curious!

It's the one from three weeks ago with Michael in the thumbnail.

It's the one from three weeks ago with Michael in the thumbnail.
Thanks, is it possible that it's been edited? There's a transition there that looks suspicious!

Edited to add, that I CANNOT with the gift videos, OMG please kill me if I hear another "it's exquisite", liars!!!

Reactions: 7
I loved tonight's vlog! Great to see things happening and renovations going on at the chateau.

The new Lalande satellite dish links directly to Hanni’s basement control and monitoring centre . . .
@ChocLili How did you know? Hanni is getting her cameras set up for her subterranean monitoring station. Got to get them normalized to mysterious cameras about the place first. 😂

Your dry sense of humour, makes me wonder, could you be Cat?

Who does that woman think she is? SJ really needs to get rid tout de suite, cut all association. She's a toxic influence and troublemaker and her self assigned connection to Lalande is only going to end badly.
Agree! While I think Stephanie is really intelligent, I do question her judgement when it comes to people. Seems very naive.

The whole Vlog has just been getting weirder and weirder since I've been watching and having seen how all of the people in and around the Chateau behave. Stephanie seems somewhat delusional about her life in general and, you're right, she does seem to be very naive. And what is with her exhibitionism? Never misses a chance to display her legs and boobs. I mean, she does have a gorgeous figure, but to so blatantly need to display her goodies at any opportunity? It's embarrassing. The chick is always talking about food and eating, but I don't think she ever eats. She has said that she absolutely HATES to exercise, so how is she keeping that figure at 45? I also wonder about the relationships with the volunteeers. It's so obvious, by the tentative way that most of them speak with her. SO phony.

Reactions: 5
@ChocLili How did you know? Hanni is getting her cameras set up for her subterranean monitoring station. Got to get them normalized to mysterious cameras about the place first. 😂

Your dry sense of humour, makes me wonder, could you be Cat?
I could be Cat . . . “CatLili” has such a fab vibe - so close to “ChocLili”. You won’t tell anyone will you @SableOnBlonde ? Stephanie would not be pleased and I’m a little bit scared of Natti. Our secret; yes, that’s what it is; our secret. 😉

Reactions: 4
Re Hanni and the camera, she's clearly trying to further ingratiate herself with Stephanie by producing some great time lapse footage of the courtyard transformation that Stephanie can then use in her vlog. It must be hard for Stephanie to get enough footage for all of her weekly vlogs so Hanni wants to get brownie points by helping. I can't imagine that Hanni would want it for any other reason.

@Shirley Ujest Stephanie does have an enviable figure and clearly eats dinner every day with the others but I think that's her only meal of the day. I once knew a woman who used to sleep all day to avoid eating and then go out for dinner every evening (and not eat much then although she drank plenty of wine). She was very thin and very rich.

• Haha
Be interesting to hear from his previous clients when he was a beautician/makeup artist for MAC & hairdresser for I think he said 15 years, 10 of which were in Manchester 🧐 I bet he crafted his skills then 😂 He looks so different now to the early episodes of escape DIY. I still think it was him with the Cadeaux bitchy comment about the “awful artwork”
Men too ... I listened a few times ... it is definitely Michael. As someone here said previously - he was the only one wearing a microphone too)

Reactions: 4
Men too ... I listened a few times ... it is definitely Michael. As someone here said previously - he was the only one wearing a microphone too)
I wonder if we all watch the same video. For me, it is Michael. But I'll rewatch it again 😂

@Shirley Ujest Stephanie does have an enviable figure and clearly eats dinner every day with the others but I think that's her only meal of the day. I once knew a woman who used to sleep all day to avoid eating and then go out for dinner every evening (and not eat much then although she drank plenty of wine). She was very thin and very rich.
Stephanie explained that dinner is her only proper meal of the day. She eats nothing for lunch and a very light breakfast in the morning...at around 11 am 😂

Last edited:
@Shirley Ujest I don't think the volunteers are tentative around Stephanie. Some of them are camera shy; others I think appear if anything to have become overfamiliar. But it is in the nature of working on any short term project that it creates an atmosphere where friendships can intensify quickly. It is an artificial setting and most adults realise this when they move on to the next thing.

Agree! While I think Stephanie is really intelligent, I do question her judgement when it comes to people. Seems very naive.
Innocent could be the word ?
Stephanie lives in her own world where her mother still plays the role of... well, the mother.
She doesn't seem to see the reality which, I agree, is not all the time beautiful.

I also wonder about the relationships with the volunteeers. It's so obvious, by the tentative way that most of them speak with her. SO phony.
This is an interesting observation! Someone else talked about this before, how there are basically two groups of volunteers, the "in group de jour" which is allowed to become bosom friends with the chatelaine, and the worker bees, who aren't sparkling enough to provide entertainment and vlog material, but boy are they great at doing laundry!

I have to agree that it's sometimes a bit odd how Stephanie runs around in a robe all day (and every volunteer now imitates her). Putting on a pair of pants and a shirt or a flowery dress takes 2 minutes, no need to flash that robe while running around with the two builders. And she just had to tell them she was in a robe too!

I have to agree that it's sometimes a bit odd how Stephanie runs around in a robe all day (and every volunteer now imitates her). Putting on a pair of pants and a shirt or a flowery dress takes 2 minutes, no need to flash that robe while running around with the two builders. And she just had to tell them she was in a robe too!
This attitude doesn't come from her French side ! As you know, Frenchwomen get dressed up even when they simply go to the bakery.
And this is not a cliché 😂

I've just read an awful comment in Stephanie's latest video.
About Dan's teeth !
Someone said his teeth are so bad that they should organise a fundraising to help him to get a perfect smile. The comment says they should do this discreetly.
How dare they !
PS His wife read the comments section.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.