The Chateau Diaries - Stephanie Jarvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ps I'm certain it was Hanni who said "appalling artwork" - posh people are just like ventriloquists - they say things out of the corner of their mouths! Just try it out - you can easily say that without moving your lips much......
Exactly! Hanni does this (faux) posh thing were she tries to not move face when speaking. Michael's speech and body language is much more direct, if it was him it'd be more obvious.

Cat certainly has the poshest accent at the chateau.

Reactions: 4
OMG, Raspberrybrulee and SableonBlond, you are right. I left it on for a tad longer and I can now see that Stephanie had moved over to behind the sofa and Hanni said it out the corner of her mouth as an aside to Stephanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OMG, Raspberrybrulee and SableonBlond, you are right. I left it on for a tad longer and I can now see that Stephanie had moved over to behind the sofa and Hanni said it out the corner of her mouth as an aside to Stephanie.
Thanks 😊 Hanni says something to Stephanie who pointedly ignores her.

Could they lovers? The weekend getaway was odd, but I hadn't thought this might be the case. The other forum thinks maybe.

Thanks 😊 Hanni says something to Stephanie who pointedly ignores her.

Could they lovers? The weekend getaway was odd.
I’m with you on the last point. Perhaps Marie is the ex......or have I had too much chocolate and started hallucinating.....

Exactly! Hanni does this (faux) posh thing were she tries to not move face when speaking. Michael's speech and body language is much more direct, if it was him it'd be more obvious.

Cat certainly has the poshest accent at the chateau.
Cat reminds me of someone who grew up with ponies and a mother who judges at Crufts ( gun dog class obviously). Love her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And not only ignores her but, instead of going over to Marie directly, pretends to look at a box and then goes over the top with her comments about Marie’s gift to detract...

Does anyone know - can YouTube videos be edited after uploading? I mean could SJ dub something over Hanni's remark?

Reactions: 2
and while we are at it - I think MP drinks problematically...and that’s why he doesn’t drive.....he is often red eyed and twitchy.....which is acceptable in a rabbit ( Hello Miss Potter) but a bit concerning in a human...

• Haha
and while we are at it - I think MP drinks problematically...and that’s why he doesn’t drive.....he is often red eyed and twitchy.....which is acceptable in a rabbit ( Hello Miss Potter) but a bit concerning in a human...
He drinks espresso martinis at night to stay up for editing, which I always found a bit alarmist. Granted, I'm not a big drinker and could never do focused work after a cocktail, even one with caffeine, so maybe I'm just a boring person.

Editing to add that I'm joining "appaling-art-gate" speculations with my vote going to: it was definitely Hanni, 100% her voice, and she says it directed towards Stephanie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh “June’s Journey” we need you (and your sponsored sleuthing) here! I’m still a Hanni accuser. She is muttering the comment to Stephanie who clearly hears it and ignores it, putting her hands symbolically to her head/ears and pretending to look for a present in the pile. I bet she didn’t notice the comment and forgot it in the editing. Will be interesting to see if the appalling artwork ever ends up on Michael’s bedroom wall ( in 2030).

• Haha
  • Heart
I've just found another forum about Chateau Diaries and Michael P.
Very harsh on them, Ouch ! But interesting nonetheless.
mail.gurugossiper
We're not the only ones 😂

Fab, thank you. They seem to be on our wave length & not holding back 🤣

To protect Michael's reputation...and source of income ?
Total mystery that one?

He drinks espresso martinis at night to stay up for editing, which I always found a bit alarmist. Granted, I'm not a big drinker and could never do focused work after a cocktail, even one with caffeine, so maybe I'm just a boring person.

I’m sure you’re not boring, I couldn’t do that either. I noticed that too about Michael, his eyes are so red & almost shut in the mornings?
Love the potter reference 🤣 while I was bored waiting for paint to dry this afternoon I discovered his old twitter account & there’s a photo of him driving - confused as he’s said he doesn’t drive ???????? It’s def his account as he’s friends with his mum who he mentions & others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Total mystery that one?

Love the potter reference 🤣 while I was bored waiting for paint to dry this afternoon I discovered his old twitter account & there’s a photo of him driving - confused as he’s said he doesn’t drive ???????? It’s def his account as he’s friends with his mum who he mentions & others.
Lost his licence perhaps? Would fit with my thoughts that he sips sips sips like a dowager all day.....

Lost his licence perhaps? Would fit with my thoughts that he sips sips sips like a dowager all day.....
Could well be? I’ve just read all of the other chateau tattle style post & it’s very interesting too 🧐

Michael's old Twitter account photo. That's his mate driving. He's the passenger.

Reactions: 2
Could well be? I’ve just read all of the other chateau tattle style post & it’s very interesting too 🧐
They are harsh! But hilarious at times 😂 Think they are right Stephanie ditched plans to do a vlog with Michael when she realized Oliver is a much better bet.

So we're all agreed that is was Hanni who said "that's appalling art?" then? :ROFLMAO:

Tonight's episode was good although quite heavy on digger content. It was great to see that Dan didn't have to actually do the digging with a spade (and Stephanie is at least a week ahead on filming now so tonight's episode probably happened 10 days ago therefore I don't think she got a digger as a result of what was said on here). Also it sounds like Isabelle may be off to see Percy!

Oh so Michael can drive - again the plot thickens!

They are harsh! But hilarious at times 😂 Think they are right Stephanie ditched plans to do a vlog with Michael when she realized Oliver is a much better bet.
It seems that this other forum has stopped on the 28th of September. I can find no other posts after this date.

It’s him driving with the other chaps finger sticking up👍
You're right. It's Michael's driving.

It seems that this other forum has stopped on the 28th of September. I can find no other posts after this date.

It’s a shame that other post is no longer being added to, there must be so many stories out there yet to be discovered, fascinating stuff 👍
You're right. It's Michael's driving.
Yes indeed, another mystery to unravel from the mysterious Mr P........

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.