The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed multiple dresses though...

What a fab title for our next thread!

🧵That face is aging faster than an avocado in a paper bag.

Word on the street is that with BJJ on comments- and edit duty and SJ almost worn out by the stressful fear of not having content for yet another advent vlog, Dan was called to the rescue to help out with the filming as much as possible. SJ used her cousin to wheel him in and make him stay. This is also the reason Dan couldn't vlog himself this weekend: too busy putting out her fires.
We should see if we notice the improvement in the vlog filming. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It might appear that way, but looks can be ever so deceiving. Which is exactly why SJ invited them to be her supporting role characters in this advent mess.
Bearing in mind - their son is apparently gainfully employed !!!

If indeed he HAS been paid -

might mummmy n daddy be there to remind SSB -
armoire is not running a charity -
he’s moved his entire workshop - and it costs to have a skilled workforce

I sincerely hope so 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She showed multiple dresses though...

What a fab title for our next thread!

🧵That face is aging faster than an avocado in a paper bag.

Word on the street is that with BJJ on comments- and edit duty and SJ almost worn out by the stressful fear of not having content for yet another advent vlog, Dan was called to the rescue to help out with the filming as much as possible. SJ used her cousin to wheel him in and make him stay. This is also the reason Dan couldn't vlog himself this weekend: too busy putting out her fires.
That's a win-win situation for Fanny. She gets her footage and her nemesis has his hands tied effectively by being unable to get his vlogs out. (Hope he was financially compensated for his loss of You Tube revenue.). Bonus for her is that it also blurs her timelines again. Dan's vlogs were the most effective marker for the disparity between real time and LaLalande time. Puts Dan firmly back in his place with a reminder that Fanny's needs come before everything else when it come to vlogging.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm a GenXer too, but a bit older one, 54! Old enough to be a granny, but no grandchildren! But we GenX are of the younger granny age group!
I’m 56, the oldest of gen x and fit every single aspect of that generation. I have grown up children and a mid teen, so I’m still very young at heart (considering I was teaching salsa dancing to my youngest in the kitchen last night - we do sing and dance a lot at home), no grandkids as they all prefer same sex rather than opposite! I’m chill with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When Auntie put the duck fat on top of the cheese just as my Aunt did every Christmas Eve as a child... she is alright in my book. My Aunt also made Champagne punch. Gifted cheap Gin and tonic does not make a Christmas vlog.
The drink cart does not belong in the kitchen. It's just stupid. The reasoning behind a cart (in my experience) is it substitutes for a second kitchen or buffet in rooms you do not normally drink in. Maybe even in rooms with limited space.
The pineapple juice and the little mermaid comment were so ridiculous! Hey beanie hat boy, the "Little Mermaid" movie did not exist when your girlfriend was a child. SJ answered, "Oh, Phi, you would go there!"
At that moment, I pictured him fawning over her breasts saying"they are so b-e-au-ti-ful" Over and Over again until she dozed off.
No wonder SJ looks so tired, she's up trying to edit all the stupid things he says out of the blogs so he appears halfway human to the donating grannies!
Maybe the age difference would not be too entirely bad if he actually acted 25 sometimes, but he acts like he's 12.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm watching an old escape to the chateau S2 e7 which is an Xmas one where Dick and Angel are having a party for there staff. Michael petherick is one of the guests. He's having a great time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG the wall behind the stove is as bad as the dirty cupboard. That is old splash. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The worst part of the vlog is Philip's pointless and countless philipicating!
Yes! What on earth was going on with PJ in this vlog? Was he drunk? He would not pipe down and took every opportunity for the spotlight. His cheeks were rather flushed as he made his pineapple martini concoction. Perhaps he was feeling insecure. I was pleased that SJ didn't coddle him too much, rather she chuckled at his silliness. I was afraid she would declare his drink to be the very nectar of the Gods. 🙄

Reactions: 14
The latest gift grab has a link to Michaels B's Paypal again, and in the description not in the comments like last time.
Still looks like a scam to me. Can't believe she's put it in again.
Are you kidding? She loooooooves scams!

I would have to look again and I just can't....but Phillip was sitting on the other side of the table...Curtis was sitting between him and Stephanie.

OK, you made me go back and look again...LOL...1st picture is of Phillip across the table...2nd picture, that doesn't look like the baby soft hand and hairless arm of Phillip...just sayin'...

View attachment 936101View attachment 936102
The man in the black T-shirt was definitely Dan, sitting next to his bff (the true reason he was there, in his words and mind, ignoring the fact that his bff is driven by what SJ wants him to do and say) . He's not in the other picture because SJ has him on filming duty, so he's behind the camera.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That's a win-win situation for Fanny. She gets her footage and her nemesis has his hands tied effectively by being unable to get his vlogs out. (Hope he was financially compensated for his loss of You Tube revenue.). Bonus for her is that it also blurs her timelines again. Dan's vlogs were the most effective marker for the disparity between real time and LaLalande time. Puts Dan firmly back in his place with a reminder that Fanny's needs come before everything else when it come to vlogging.
Maybe it suits Dan and Annalise just fine that Dan spends so much time at Lalaland. It probably keeps the grocery bill down at home, and perhaps there's really not much in the fridge for Dan anyway at home. I could be wrong.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Watching SJ wearing the touque (aka: beanie), I imagined she's going to start wearing them all the time. Like silly, young lovers who dress the same or brainless girls who wear their boyfriends shirts. Instead of raising Squirrelboy up, he's dragging SJ down to the lowest common denominator.
I can understand it though. It probably takes a lot of effort to try and look like she's his girlfriend instead of his mother. Not that it's working, but I give her an A+ for effort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It was all going so swimmingly until Squirrelboy snorted, and snorted, and snorted - then spoke. then appeared on camera and wouldn't shut up.....
[/B]
I came for this! My god the Hu, hu, hu ,hu thoughout the video made me mad, itchy. Also the high pitched voice and the way he speaks. Just as you mentioned he is a child.

Pro of the vid: Chantal and uncle seem to be nice personalities. Couldn't watch it... the hu hu got too much on my nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could any French speakers or experts who watched Cadeaux help me..I can’t quite make out the author of the 8 volumes sent. Is the author Madame Genlis? Just interested to look up the history. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 6
The aunt looks and sounds like a sweet old lady, very much unlike Isabelle! Her husband seems normal too.
It appears that Amaury was raised by good, unpretentious, hardworking people.

View attachment 935982

I quite enjoyed watching the vlog (well, just the bit where the auntie cooks).
The worst part of the vlog is Philip's pointless and countless philipicating!
I enjoyed that part except for the constant of interruptions by Fanny and BJJ. Not a fan of cottage pie but would eat that duck version 😋

Reactions: 7
stop touching your hair before you touch food?? OK??
In the last vlog, she picked up a piece of duck meat from the confit with her fingers, put it into her mouth with her fingers and then starting touching the food she was preparing!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.