The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R Mc
4 hours ago
So sorry to say but can Philip please not film as he tends to roar from behind the camera and constantly interrupt I know he’s just excited over gifts but it’s so distracting. Ps You could get a tripod to hold the camera
When will they realise - it’s not SSB show anymore

It’s the Philipa of the bed chambers show
And he’s gonna leave his opinions all over it - better still because it makes SSB look like his mommy

😈

Reactions: 23
As usual, a little warning from the sidelines of the actual reality I know something about: don't let yourself be fooled by the smoke and mirrors she puts in place. This is not an absolute couple, although I can understand why one would think this. They are experienced, trained figures in the lifestyle SJ has claimed for herself too, which all revolves around diverse and distract. Chantal and Steven are self-righteous people who reserve there friendly smiles to the ones they feel belong to the same clan. If your not, their inner-Isabelle that they all embrace and are not afraid to throw into the fray, will come out to deal with "these disturbances".
I am behind so I apologize if this has already been posted but, Clara, what do you think aunt and uncle think of Snorts and Nutti?
Sounds like they may not approve of Nutti' as she is not an English Rose ( and is it just me, or does Amaury seem crabby lately???? Probably getting fed up with the fuckery at the shanty.)
Why do I have a horrible feeling that they will like the snorting Dutchman with his grandparent fetish?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Why do I have a horrible feeling that they will like the snorting Dutchman with his grandparent fetish?
When they move to their apartment at the retirement gites

He’ll be still young enough to push them around the gardens 😈

That’s called forward management.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The most immature thing I've heard out of Phee Phee's mouth was "So we're eating off Ariel's Bra"
Well he should know, given he's the biggest Tit ther

I thought the empty seat with food on plate was BJJ's and he was taking the video.
The most immature thing I've heard out of Phee Phee's mouth was "So we're eating off Ariel's Bra"

I thought the empty seat with food on plate was BJJ's and he was taking the video.
Well given that he's the biggest Tit there, they may have resonated with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can only imagine what they think 💭 of the pony
556E04FC-1000-47E6-800D-9C796AEA33DB.jpeg

I can hear it from here …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Watching the gift grab, it surprised me that SJ, who is supposed to be interested in design and art, had obviously never heard of Walter Crane when someone sent her a book of children's rhymes that he had illustrated. Crane was British and a contemporary of William Morris and other leading art nouveau artists and designers. He designed beautiful wallpaper and illustrated many books for children. Even if SJ had never heard of him, you would think that, just by looking at the clothes in his illustrations, she would realise that his work was from much earlier than the 1930s which she thought it was from, Crane died in 1915 and most of his children's books were from the 1870s.

I thought Amaury seemed very sincere when he thanked people who had sent him something; he also looked awkward a lot of the time. It seemed obscene that one person had sent them so many very expensive gifts. It's equally awful when others send them cheap trashy stuff. The whole gifting scene needs to stop. When SJ realises it's getting too much, she tries to justify it by giving her spiel about the charity donations. Why doesn't she just suggest that the donors give their money and goods directly to charities? She should also have investigated that person who asked her to advertise his appeal for money. If he has used the funding platforms so often in the past for various other reasons, he is clearly a grifter, if not a scammer.

I noticed that the Lalacelle family have started opening a few gifts at the end of their Christmas vlogs but it was very different from the CD circus. I know they have a Patreon account but they don't seem to be privileged as SJ is; they work extremely hard, doing most of the work themselves and they also sometimes employ French builders. They seemed genuinely moved by the fact that some people sent them gifts. I do think they should avoid showing the little boy on the vlogs, he's a nice child but is clearly conscious of the camera.
He does live there too so I believe it would be difficult. Another reason I relate is because we are raising two of our grandkids. I cannot imagine our lad staying out of filming quietly in the background.

Reactions: 7
Yes
No ragu yet, but that could be a fun vlog as long as Squirrelboy didn't interupt.
Yes because Snorts will ask stupid questions like, " Oh Tomatoes are used in a ragu???".
"Grandma said I was allergic to Ragu"
"Grandpa said I was allergic to oranges and lemons but I can eat Pineapple"
" I pooped all over the gold bedspread because I ate a nut, I mean, cake, I mean....???? I am confused. Mummy Steph, what am I allergic to again? Oh yes, WORK!!!

• Haha
Bizarre.

Steph is liking and answering their comments but didn't delete this one (Mind you, she didn't like it either)...

Lauretta
4 hours ago (edited)
Little Philip is growing up! Learning about coquilles saint Jacques, what it means to sweat vegetables, and trying out new sweet alcohol mixes. What's next, I wonder?!! His first hangover?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just kept thinking of the fat content, duck, duck fat, buttery potatoes, cheese, topped with more cheese.. heart attack on a plate.. it looked nice but I'd have to pass.
I bet Snorts tit his diaper!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Percy in the comments section ? That's new.

Percy Attfield
7 hours ago
Great video Chantal, Stephen and Stephanie!! Loved the family put their usual great food on the table. Visiting Chantal and Stephen is always a gourmet experience.

Hide reply

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The Chateau Diaries

3 hours ago
I wish you and Mummy were with us, Percy
emoji_u2764.png

I'm not alone ... (Steph liked the comment).

Gayle
8 hours ago
That was so enjoyable to watch. It reminds me of Stephanie’s original vlogs - please return to more of this type. :)

cvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently the bloke who wanted to use CD's platform to bring awareness to his paypal funding for surgery is a long standing Patreon. I don't know at what tier. There were some comments, mostly good wishes and some donations. Someone asked if Cadeaux could be considered but he replied saying that it was not his intention for Cadeaux to change its distribution of funds but he was hoping that his link could be included on Cadeaux page. SJ should not be showing preferential treatment to her 'following'. Just because he is a Patreon doesn't give him more entitlement than those who sit through those looooooooooong adverts. She may have started a Tsunami of 'help me' requests.
Michael Bergantino is listed as a Count of Lalande. He is able to pony up 27.00 USD a month for his access to SJ's fan base. That's how his scam works. He only had to invest 324.00 USD(for one year) to gain 3,650.72 USD so far, directly deposited into a paypal account. He is the first, he will not be the last. Cons love a con... TICK TOCK 💣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Hey Ho Tattlers, how many of your partners or spouses would know who the heck is Ariel? And what does she wear???? Gayest of gay comment (nothing wrong at ALL with that) the obfuscation (i.e. LIE), (i'm being polite as it's almost christmas) is beyond preposterous.

Side track: what happened to the china pantry tiles that had to be cleaned so urgently, in high heels and skimpy skirt, probably a year ago? That sat in a tub outside of FRK's weedy window for a month. Even if china cabinets have proven too costly for now (at 35,000+ euros a month in free grift !!) at the very least, a tiler could have laid them in a couple of days. Oh that's right, Diesel RUINED the concrete floor with 4 paw prints, hence the delay.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Heart
Percy in the comments section ? That's new.

Percy Attfield
7 hours ago
Great video Chantal, Stephen and Stephanie!! Loved the family put their usual great food on the table. Visiting Chantal and Stephen is always a gourmet experience.

Hide reply

View attachment 936487
The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
I wish you and Mummy were with us, Percy View attachment 936488

I'm not alone ... (Steph liked the comment).

Gayle
8 hours ago
That was so enjoyable to watch. It reminds me of Stephanie’s original vlogs - please return to more of this type. :)

View attachment 936489

Have they been banned from the live chats??? They were put in place because BJJ is always busy doing "other" things. We already know that Isabelle Jarvis is not feeling the love for BJJ. TICK TOCK... 💣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
When the shells were brought out, found on the floor, under other boxes in a storage room StephaMEMEME placed the box on the table, and as she selected which shells would be used - she dusted them off with her hands. Lovely. No run through the dishwasher. Absolutely disgusting. Phillip made the “bra” comment. Childish. For a short time, I thought “oh good, Mommy has told Baby Jesus to shut up and just film” but that went quickly to hell in a hand basket as he started up, non-stop. I wish that the two visiting boys would just take Phillip down, crush him verbally, put him in his place with one glance. I wish they’d take StephaMEMEME aside, privately and say “WTF” are you thinking with this squirrel, hedgehog, forest creature child. I wish Isabelle Jarvis would fire up the private plane, land on the back forty acres of the FaLaLaLaLande, dragging Percy on a leash - swing open the kitchen door and tell PhiPhi to get out, NOW. I can no longer watch the gift grab. In other news - love every single word posted by ClaraB. And enjoy all the Tattle postings as they cut to the chase. Hopefully someone in the family will get ahold of StephaMEMEME - she is taking herself down. It’s quite obvious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hey Ho Tattlers, how many of your partners or spouses would know who the heck is Ariel? And what does she wear???? Gayest of gay comment (nothing wrong at ALL with that) the obfuscation (i.e. LIE), (i'm being polite as it's almost christmas) is beyond preposterous.

Side track: what happened to the china pantry tiles that had to be cleaned so urgently, in high heels and skimpy skirt, probably a year ago? That sat in a tub outside of FRK's weedy window for a month. Even if china cabinets have proven too costly for now (at 35,000+ euros a month in free grift !!) at the very least, a tiler could have laid them in a couple of days. Oh that's right, Diesel RUINED the concrete floor with 4 paw prints, hence the delay.
Tiles.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.