The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingio ;) married for 12 yrs before SJ - so Gerry is b4 matrimony

Does anyone know the year both DJ and IJ were born?
Derek Charles Jarvis * 23. Februar 1940
Isabelle *17.7. 1941
married january 1963

Gerry born 1960 or 1961 I think

Reactions: 13

Sami Lee

Chatty Member

Sep 13, 2021

Hmm, that seems odd. This birth record, with the more or less correct mother's surname, is from Family Search which also lists the death of 'Derek Charles J' at Tours.

But I find that many BMD records are messy!

Derek P Jarvis Principal
England and Wales Birth Registration Index, 1837-2008
1937 Kensington, London, England mother: Bergin
so ... 23 when he got married
had fanny 12 yrs later
they move to sussex when fanny is 3 and Gerry was 17
that makes Gerrys birth year 1961, 2 yrs before IJ and DJ marriage

either they didn't date for long before marrying or he's done the dirty.

Reactions: 8
Is it possible that Billy/Gwen made an ex Gratia payment to the military towards his training etc? and if this was done before the recent hearing that may have contributed to the result.
I know you used to be able to buy your way out after ‘passing out’ and signing the contract for so many years, so maybe you’re into something.
anyone on here up to speed on such military matters ?

Reactions: 6
Not fair entirely, methinks, to blame an adult's actions on the parents. Just my 2 cents. (I am afraid one of my offspring has been a disappointment to us lately. Mainly because they are lacking in compassion, empathy, and kindness towards others, which is so sad. )
I am so sorry. Compassion -empathy, I'm not sure these are qualities that can be taught, nor lack of them learned. No matter what the childhood is like, or what it is perceived to be, at some point in adulthood you have to take responsibility for your own actions, regardless of past experiences. I say "perceived" to be because we have one daughter, 15 and we are older parents so we don't worry about "getting out there" we are quite content to stay at home and cater to this little angels whim. Now, she was horribly bullied in one school, including, and led by the teacher, but I was (eh hem, a strong protector so... ya) so not a PERFECT childhood. However, we do so much to make sure that she has travel, experiences, we spend buckets of time with her and while she has been yelled at more in the last 6 months than in all of the previous years combined, that number is still VERY SMALL!! Growing up I would say really yelled at like maybe?? 3 times, maybe 4?? Now it's been like 6, so once a month but she really us saying some obnoxious crap -all about "our deficits" as parents. 😑 I mean wtf... I was basically raised by wolves!! My husband, latch key kid who made MUSTARD sandwiches-really.... really

Long story long, I feel you. It is frustrating AF and there never seems to be a correct response or resolution. I'm sorry. Hopefully it will work itself out soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Michael Bergantino has highjacked, CD's day 17, comments...

kimi
1 hour ago (edited)
@The Chateau Diaries i sure hope this story has been vetted. I would hate to see people being scammed. No offense to Michael if this is true and I wish you well if so. I have never seen fund raising direct to paypal

Michael Bergantino
1 hour ago
@kimi I appreciate your concern for Stephanie and the community. Instead of some other fundraising organizations, PayPal now has "Generosity Campaigns" which allow fee free donations towards various types of fundraising. I just used their program versus some other programs. I wouldn't have asked Stephanie and Nati about this if I hadn't known them for some time now. I appreciate their support and friendship.

Michael Bergantino
51 minutes ago
@flibbertygibbette Thanks for your post. Yes, I know about the Affordable Care Act and maximums. I appreciate the information. I can understand the confusion in how I worded the fundraiser. I am not asking for $117,000...that would be absurd, even for the US. 😂 My fundraiser limit is $20k and I don't expect it to even get close to that. That's just the parameters of the Generosity Campaign program. I know it's been a difficult time for everyone and I have no expectations. It's been nice just having people wishing me well, as you have. So thank you for that. ❤

Michael Bergantino
44 minutes ago
@Peggy Vick Thanks Peggy. I mentioned in another comment that I guess I made the post confusing. Someone I knew outside the US suggested that I post an average cost in the US, but my fundraiser isn't for that amount. ($117K) My fundraiser is limited and I don't expect to get near that amount. I am searching for all options before I have the surgery because it will be a long recovery. Thanks!

Michael Bergantino
40 minutes ago
@Lisa in New Zealand Thanks Lisa. YouTube doesn't really work that way unfortunately for a single video as you need to have a large number of subscribers and views in your channel history before a video can be monetized. But I like your idea and support of trying to come up with ideas for me! ❤ Thanks again.

Marykguise
36 minutes ago
@Michael Bergantino I’ve been battling severe health problems for the last 20 years. It’s been really difficult in so many ways so I understand better than most. My faith in God and trusting Him has been the only thing that has gotten me through. Continued prayers and please keep us posted!! 🙏💗

Michael Bergantino
30 minutes ago
@Marykguise Thank you Mary. I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues. Chronic pain is so awful and I wish you the comfort you deserve. A friend of mine was permanently disabled in a work accident and it's sad to see how each year his freedom of movement and activities has diminished. Thank you again for your blessings. Please accept mine. ❤🙏

bee french
23 minutes ago
@Michael Bergantino Michael ,you brought something good to vlog comments: that different perspectives, knowledge and hopefully solutions could be politely shared (and even debated). None of us know everything and the more we expand our knowledge, the more we can understand

Michael Bergantino
2 minutes ago
@bee french That's very kind of you to say. I appreciate what everyone has to say. As you said, we're all learning all the time! Having had Long Covid for so long has been frustrating because of the lack of research that is available. But communicating with others in similar situations through social media and friends has helped to not feel so isolated. With Covid issues, Doctors want to solve the problem and ailment and honestly aren't as concerned about what caused it. It's a difficult problem for so many people around the world. I'm actually lucky that I didn't already have a heart attack or stroke, as so many people have. My surgeon is surprised too. A friend of mine found his friend died of a heart attack alone in his apartment after mentioning he thought he had Covid. It's a painful and damaging virus that I hope everyone can avoid through proper vaccinations and precautions.
omg he’s a snake oil salesman extroidinaire 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know you used to be able to buy your way out after ‘passing out’ and signing the contract for so many years, so maybe you’re into something.
anyone on here up to speed on such military matters ?
Apparently you can no longer "buy yourself out" in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Look who stopped by at Mr. Bean's castle!
I do hope Nicki doesn't plan to stop at the toxic Lalande wasteland.
268378167_4262057090566039_5371735314096392433_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So as it turns out SJ did indeed block Bibi BonBon from her YouTube channel, but left the bullying remarks against her (and others) in the comment section. Bibi just turned up on the gift-grab-channel to complain. i gladly document her efforts here, because she will be thrown out soon, I'm sure.
On vlog 18, Linnea just added a comment as tho' in response to Bibi B. But added no name - so at first glance it may appear to be acceptable to the cult.

Reactions: 11
Sewing machine is not a waste. There are lots of sewing youtube channels here are a few I like
Find something that appeals and have fun with your sewing machine.
I sew everyday ( ok it’s my job but…) and own 5 sewing machines. 2 overlockers and a whole room of fabric. A sewing machine is always a good thing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I am so sorry. Compassion -empathy, I'm not sure these are qualities that can be taught, nor lack of them learned. No matter what the childhood is like, or what it is perceived to be, at some point in adulthood you have to take responsibility for your own actions, regardless of past experiences. I say "perceived" to be because we have one daughter, 15 and we are older parents so we don't worry about "getting out there" we are quite content to stay at home and cater to this little angels whim. Now, she was horribly bullied in one school, including, and led by the teacher, but I was (eh hem, a strong protector so... ya) so not a PERFECT childhood. However, we do so much to make sure that she has travel, experiences, we spend buckets of time with her and while she has been yelled at more in the last 6 months than in all of the previous years combined, that number is still VERY SMALL!! Growing up I would say really yelled at like maybe?? 3 times, maybe 4?? Now it's been like 6, so once a month but she really us saying some obnoxious crap -all about "our deficits" as parents. 😑 I mean wtf... I was basically raised by wolves!! My husband, latch key kid who made MUSTARD sandwiches-really.... really

Long story long, I feel you. It is frustrating AF and there never seems to be a correct response or resolution. I'm sorry. Hopefully it will work itself out soon.
Give her a few years and your little girl will come back and be as close as ever. Mine said some horrible things to me. Now we are close and she is a loving daughter always in and out of my house and teenage years forgotten. For you `This too shall pass` xo

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Teenagers can be real shits. Most come right and realise how good they had it. You just have to stop yourself from murdering them till that happens. Goodluck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 934229View attachment 934230

The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?
April 21, 2021 #412
@Viva La Loca

Tilted the pic of DJ so his face was straight and a tried couple of different transparency levels
(the eyebrows were off in the other one)
.. and which ever way you look at it the resemblance is remarkable

Does Derek Jarvis have brothers?
Where was he brought up?
Where did Isabelle meet him?
How old would he have been to be Gerrys father?

1619032426931.png

1636553686137.png

You little beauty - another kind tartlets.. I’ll go back and get the name ( apologies) but I couldn’t morph it

I’ll have something for you soon 🔜
😈😈😈😈🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bloody gays…

(I speak as one - don’t come for me)
Come to think of it does SJ allow homosexual sex at the Chateau without vilification for the rest of their stay…?

Then again the tit in the sheets saga could have been an act of retaliation from a disgruntled guest. Underhand combat, you know.
Oh dear you've just made me remember (many years ago) the back of a man over 60 wearing cream/white jeans, walking on the beach with his partner, arm in arm. They looked a lovely couple but the back of his jeans .. well .. there was obviously a seepage issue .. I didn't get onto the reason why until told .. honestly thought he an extremely upset digestive system

and now I wish I hadn't asked about the bloody gold bed cover o_O:m

1640034131093.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The Chateau Diaries
7 minutes ago
Hello lovely people! Tonight’s Advent Video will be of my aunt and I cooking a special French Christmas dish. It will premiere later tonight, probably around 11:30pm French time. Cadeaux will be posted much later tonight (not as a premiere). I hope you’re all having a wonderful Advent ❤🏰❤ Love, Stephanie x
No premiere? But however will you receive all of our $€£ "thank you" gifts???? And not ONE of these stupid videos was prerecorded? But I thought...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so ... 23 when he got married
had fanny 12 yrs later
they move to sussex when fanny is 3 and Gerry was 17
that makes Gerrys birth year 1961, 2 yrs before IJ and DJ marriage

either they didn't date for long before marrying or he's done the dirty.
If I remember rightly, IJ didn't want any children. I wonder if Gerry appearing on the scene is what changed her mind. You can imagine she is the type to resent her husband having his only child with someone else, (despite not wanting any children herself). Pure speculation on my part of course!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.