The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did fear for the peachicks at one point.. It is remarkable that she has lived there for 16 years and doesn't know her local producers... I did chuckle when Kirsty's partner, (Hollie or Mollie, can't recall his name and can't be bothered going back to view again) gave it a jerk (oh no, that doesn't sound good) as in thrust it forward (oh now that's even worse....blimey what is wrong with me today) to give SJ a fright..... and she said to Kirsty "I'll find somewhere cold to store it" and then realised she could choose any room in the house... it didn't need to be an out building. In the moments when she is a numpty I don't mind her so much... I have even forgiven her for having me purchase a sewing machine back in the day when I was drawn into her vlogs...that was my own stupidity although I did make lots of face masks 😷 so I had a choice of colours, I've yet to make anything else...ah well we live and learn...
Sewing machine is not a waste. There are lots of sewing youtube channels here are a few I like
Find something that appeals and have fun with your sewing machine.

Reactions: 9
Chanel bauble on sale - reduced from USD36.99 to USD33.99.
From the live chat..
Natasha Ohhhh I love that! @Philip where did you get the mini Chanel bag?

The Chateau Diaries @Natasha Philip bought it in Selfridges in London

I had another look at the Channel bag decoration @14:00. It is a micro bag from a Channel belt. SJ hung it on a real pine tree. What a moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sure is. He's been to la lande, and SJ went and did a vlog tour of his place. He has his own YouTube channel. And this photo with the 2 current la lande volunteers at his place in 2019 is also part of the canon.
Oh, that guy...In 59 years I'd never heard that name and now there are two.

Look at their smug smiles. He is still trying to gain traction from SJ's orbit. This trip to Lalande and SJ's SA trip (including Woodpecker) was planned this summer in Italy. It does not seem to be working. 🤪 At least his husband has a source of income.

View attachment 934624

13 PATRONS 🤪

My name is Curtis Ryan Woodside, I am a film-maker, Egyptologist, Photographer and Author. I make documentaries about Ancient History on YouTube, at Egyptian Sites and Museums around the world when possible. I love sharing my passion for history and my own research with others - & hope to inspire people of all ages to take an interest in HISTORY through my videos, pictures and books! I have been working as a freelance film-maker for over a year, since the pandemic all of my shoots with clients have been canceled for the next few months. This Patreon page will hopefully allow me to make more content for you, the audience!

Your contributions will go towards museum/site entrance fees, photography tickets and video permits as these all cost money, as well as improving my camera equipment and more. I am hoping to go back to Egypt soon to explore more southern temples as well as to see and show the new GEM museum.

Twitter
Curtis Ryan Woodside
@CurtisRWoodside
Hi I am Curtis Ryan Woodside, Egyptologist, Actor and film director from South Africa now in ITALY. Please Check out some of my videos online!

His reply to Ruth on IG. Add non-working model to his list.
curtisryanwoodside
@ruthywriter 😂 thanks!! Im actually signed to one of the top agencies in SA! But obviously arent doing work for them in italy!
He seems like a complete opportunist who self-identifies as an Egyptologist. I don't think he has any credentials whatsoever. Fangirling on Celine Dion when he's 13. Come on - really!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bloody gays…

(I speak as one - don’t come for me)
Come to think of it does SJ allow homosexual sex at the Chateau without vilification for the rest of their stay…?

Then again the tit in the sheets saga could have been an act of retaliation from a disgruntled guest. Underhand combat, you know.
SJ has has sex supposedly with Phyllis so probably no retaliation against gay sex at the Shanty.

If he vlogs every day, he's neglecting his family, if he takes a break people freak out...poor guy can't win for losing. He has two little children, a wife, and a demanding boss. No wonder he's fixing up a quiet space out back !
I wish he would not have declared that he was still gung ho about filming daily vlogs.
Just do one longer one per week.

And he needs to tell his"boss" and I use that term lightly...more like "the bimbo" , NO!
He needs to quit going to her rescue.
Make f*#king Snorts man up.

I know THAT would be too funny for words!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
From the live chat..
Natasha Ohhhh I love that! @Philip where did you get the mini Chanel bag?

The Chateau Diaries @Natasha Philip bought it in Selfridges in London

I had another look at the Channel bag decoration @14:00. It is a micro bag from a Channel belt. SJ hung it on a real pine tree. What a moron.

Where would Snorts have gotten that from??? Did he buy the belt at Selfridges???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just got sick of people turning up late or not at all so it is easier this way for me. Nothing more insulting to a cook than making the meal for a certain time and then people turn up really late and don't bother to let you know beforehand.
Oh poor you. Smart way to deal with that.

Reactions: 11
Lets all think about this .. Gerry is age 60 something? So he is at least 15 yrs older than Fanny. IJ married DJ when she was ? idk 22, 24. IJ & DJ were approx the same age ?? If so then Gerry would have been born to teenage parents ??

@Viva La Loca asked if DJ had any brothers?
Did anyone ever find out if DJ had any siblings?
This is my idea about the whole situation.
Mummy is 80 Gerry I think is 60 so would have been born when she was 20 (before she married Derrick). Fanny said Gerry's mum was 90, so maybe 20 something Derrick had a fling with a 30 year old and made Gerry. He then marries IJ a couple of years later. Gerry could have been kept secret from Derrick for a few years??? Or maybe not, anyway once IJ become preggers with Fanny, Gerry is enlisted as home help/nanny.

Or Derrick and IJ had Gerry very early in there relationship and he was adopted out to a couple in their 30's.

Reactions: 10

The Chateau Diaries

7 minutes ago
Hello lovely people! Tonight’s Advent Video will be of my aunt and I cooking a special French Christmas dish. It will premiere later tonight, probably around 11:30pm French time. Cadeaux will be posted much later tonight (not as a premiere). I hope you’re all having a wonderful Advent ❤🏰❤ Love, Stephanie x

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Isabelle has the Italian sounding last name of Biggio. She married Derek in 1963. Stepfanny wasn't born until 1975.
Bingio ;) married for 12 yrs before SJ - so Gerry is b4 matrimony

Does anyone know the year both DJ and IJ were born?

Reactions: 3
Bingio ;) married for 12 yrs before SJ - so Gerry is b4 matrimony

Does anyone know the year both DJ and IJ were born?

Sami Lee

Chatty Member

Sep 13, 2021

ggyahoo said:
Quick look at French official death records and they give Derek Jarvis as born 23rd Feb 1940 in London.
Hmm, that seems odd. This birth record, with the more or less correct mother's surname, is from Family Search which also lists the death of 'Derek Charles J' at Tours.

But I find that many BMD records are messy!

Derek P Jarvis Principal
England and Wales Birth Registration Index, 1837-2008
1937 Kensington, London, England mother: Bergin

Reactions: 6
The Chateau Diaries
7 minutes ago
Hello lovely people! Tonight’s Advent Video will be of my aunt and I cooking a special French Christmas dish. It will premiere later tonight, probably around 11:30pm French time. Cadeaux will be posted much later tonight (not as a premiere). I hope you’re all having a wonderful Advent ❤🏰❤ Love, Stephanie x
Explains why Maaike van der Kijke can sit in the cold in isolation and watch Friends. No pompus cocktail party tonight...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No babies or animals (this time), so I guess that answers your question and I don't have to go into the details.
Cripes that does answer the ques and absolutely do not want to know. I sincerely hope it was a medical emergency and hospitalisation was necessary. WTF is wrong with people 😨
Oh dear, I now remember Spud in trainspotting :sick:😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.