The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vote now closed. Vote winner is Thread 61 Bloody Tattlers they don't rattle - Mojo
Tonight's poll coming up soon.

61 Bloody Tattlers they don't rattle - Mojo 18

62. We are not 15, we are legion. by Green Fairy 14

65. The end credits are a Hall of Fame for gullible idiots - by Iolander 13

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sure is. He's been to la lande, and SJ went and did a vlog tour of his place. He has his own YouTube channel. And this photo with the 2 current la lande volunteers at his place in 2019 is also part of the canon.
He is a Belgian auristocrat..he should stay away from Fan Flash..not good for his brand..

Reactions: 15
She called him brother several times on her insta. And for what it's worth our dear Brenda Gibbons called him brother on Facebook in her little " biography" about Steph. Maybe she has some insider information?
Seriously, search the previous threads. We have all gone down that rabbit hole before.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
71 - 80. Please read before voting.
The vote for Threads 71 -80 is in two posts. You have only ONE vote . Vote using the usual emojis in one post OR the the other, not both. (It’s easier to see the results instead of trying to search the thread for your votes. Only votes placed in these posts will be counted. One vote per person - duplicate vote will be discounted.
It also means we don’t use up the thread with individual votes.
(Don’t “Like” the posts either, unless you’re placing your vote!) Wait for both posts to be up before making your vote.

Post 1.

71. Her goal in life is to have an entourage of nutters that kiss the ground she walks on. - Clara Burnett (y)

72. Not submitted

73. There are men like Ian, Dan and Amaury - then there’s Philip - La Francais12 ❤

74. We are Tattlers - we are "the enemy" as we speak the truth" - Arfarf 🤣

75. BJJ, go back to fiddling with teaspoons - Pekey. :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Jourdain Jardin

5 hours ago
My father in law kept a Turkey a few days before Christmas in the freezing cold garage (not a fridge or freezer) and on Christmas Day realised it was off… what an ordeal that was 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Post 2.

76. The only thing that Philip isn’t allergic to is air and that’s questionable at times. - Tony in LA. (y)

77. SJ wouldn't know a proper restoration if it came in a peacock costume and flew into her face. - Nastynan ❤

78. All Fur Coat and No Knickers - GIBSON 🤣

79. Snorts would have thrown doilies at the leaks. - Freesia54 :sick:

80. Baby Philip has more stuffed toys than Baby Ernest. - Pno :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
View attachment 933619
I am your present, well one of your presents, all the other presents I bought with the money you give me. Did I show you my grandpa’s balls? I like my grandpa’s balls. My grandpa had really nice balls, he said I could have his balls. I use to play with my grandpa’s balls a lot. I wish I could have seen your dad’s balls I bet he had great balls.
My balls are way more impressive!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last call for outstanding nominations for Threads 81 - 90 and 91 - 99 , Tattlers! As you can see, we pretty low on nominations for the final group. 91 -99.

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 18.38.18.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
but I don't think Gerry ( who is Scottish) is one of them.
Derek and IJ lived and worked in Glasgow before they moved to Suffolk and the story is that Gerry's mother worked for Derek. D could have fathered Gerry before he married IJ. Although he spent part of his childhood in Scotland, Gerry's surname is Grady which is an Irish name. Apparent;y Derek's family were a;sp from Ireland. It's possible that Gerry's mother may have originated there too and possibly married someone Irish who could have adopted Gerry if he wasn't his real father. Who knows? However, there have been quite a few hints that suggest he could be Steph's half-brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Many years ago My mother in law took a boxer dog in after finding it roaming but she couldn't keep hold of it over the Christmas period. She asked if I would until we could get it into rescue so I agreed. I left a piece of Pork cooling on a rack in the kitchen and yes you guessed it the dog leapt up to the table, grabbed the meat and disappeared through the open kitchen door and was never seen again.
So good I said it twice....🙈 sorry no idea what happened... too late to delete...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Selmar's latest! Don't bother to watch unless you have time to waste! If Tatiana has allowed her vehicle to get into such a state and let the garden become so over-grown and untidy, however is she going to cope with a large chateau and grounds where she intends to hold events?
Also, Selmar thanks people for their support and says "We are nearly there"! His knowledge of Maths must be somewhat lacking if he thinks they are nearly there!
T seems to have a well-stocked library of old books. She obviously once had money, wonder where it came from and why everything seems to have been neglected and has now gone to ruin.
Selmar goes back into portrait mode later in the vlog with Diesel in the basket on his bike again, then he's back into landscape again.! It's all rather like a comedy sketch of how not to make a vlog! Someone, maybe Tatti, has decorated the village postbox with snow made from a piece of crocheted wool. Selmar finds it very cute! He then films the outside of lots of houses and thinks the church tower looks like a castle. He apologises for sniffing because his nose is cold; maybe someone can crochet a nose warmer for him! He says he and Tatti are going to do a series of vlogs about local churches, can't wait for that! He wanted to film inside the village shop but it had closed; as his watch is still on Dutch time, he did not know the time!
I'd advise turning the volume right down if you are going to watch Selmar's vlog. Some of the music is deafeningly loud!
Thanks for the update...I'll swerve it . 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The difference is that you didn’t give up and you passed! And that’s great! Did anyone give you a Mercedes Benz when you passed? Billy the deserter bought one and would give it to Michael if he passed, but he still wouldn’t try.
Sadly no, just the family Ford cosworth back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What is wrong with these people! They have a very sad life missing someone they don’t even know. The man posts vlogs for entertainment. If he doesn’t post it doesn’t mean something is wrong. He is busy with real life. He will come back when he can or if he wants to.
If he vlogs every day, he's neglecting his family, if he takes a break people freak out...poor guy can't win for losing. He has two little children, a wife, and a demanding boss. No wonder he's fixing up a quiet space out back !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That sounds so awful. As you know you aren't guilty of infringement you must be so resentful about having to go to the expense of lawyering up. Good luck with the case 💜
Thank you @Green Fairy for your kind words.! No doubt all this will be sorted out in time (at some expense).My bad for having tried at first without legal assistance. A dumb move, it turned out. But there we go. Live and learn.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why indeed ?
Rosie
48 minutes ago
I don't understand why there are only 5.4k likes when there so many views and subscribers. Come on folks, give Steph a like for Christmas View attachment 934771.
Oh dear... does someone want to explain it to Rosie...people only hit like when they like it...
no likey no lightey 👍

What is wrong with these people! They have a very sad life missing someone they don’t even know. The man posts vlogs for entertainment. If he doesn’t post it doesn’t mean something is wrong. He is busy with real life. He will come back when he can or if he wants to.
With so much crap going on there are actual things they could be worrying about... crackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did poor Dan and Kirsty have to be the ones to find a turkey for her? They have their own Christmas preparations and food to organise. She is a middle-aged adult and has to rely on her "staff" to do that for her when they are working three times as hard as she is. It makes me wild! How can they have any respect for her? They must see how incapable she is. I hope she gives them a decent reward at Christmas but I wouldn't hold my breath about it!
Giott
Well she isn't embarassed for her self....... Just bare assed sometimes!
[/QUOTEl
Selmar's latest! Don't bother to watch unless you have time to waste! If Tatiana has allowed her vehicle to get into such a state and let the garden become so over-grown and untidy, however is she going to cope with a large chateau and grounds where she intends to hold events?
Also, Selmar thanks people for their support and says "We are nearly there"! His knowledge of Maths must be somewhat lacking if he thinks they are nearly there!
T seems to have a well-stocked library of old books. She obviously once had money, wonder where it came from and why everything seems to have been neglected and has now gone to ruin.
Selmar goes back into portrait mode later in the vlog with Diesel in the basket on his bike again, then he's back into landscape again.! It's all rather like a comedy sketch of how not to make a vlog! Someone, maybe Tatti, has decorated the village postbox with snow made from a piece of crocheted wool. Selmar finds it very cute! He then films the outside of lots of houses and thinks the church tower looks like a castle. He apologises for sniffing because his nose is cold; maybe someone can crochet a nose warmer for him! He says he and Tatti are going to do a series of vlogs about local churches, can't wait for that! He wanted to film inside the village shop but it had closed; as his watch is still on Dutch time, he did not know the time!
I'd advise turning the volume right down if you are going to watch Selmar's vlog. Some of the music is deafeningly loud!
Now I have to watch it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.