The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the wife very annoying too.
I do not know why.... she is probably really nice if you honestly meet her but .......
Still, if I was stuck in a lift with a choice of Fanny or Mr Beans wife ........ it would be Mr Beans wife and NOT Fanny -OMG could you imagine!!!!
It would be awful to be in a stuck lift with Fanny. She'd be filming everyone's distress, and making it all about her. Probably try to crawl through the escape hatch wearing no knickers - eeeww!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shrek πŸ˜‚ perfect πŸ‘

Derek Jarvis liked both the bottom & top

View attachment 933583
Dear Shrek I did notice you have not really captured his "spirit " with your digital drawings, all I see is in these paintings is some old privileged
pervert who didnt have to work for a living and was subject to some mental illness in obsessives and objectify sex with everyone. Art I know is objective but dear steve you totally censored it , but its a good thing that one of sj enablers reads tattle her everyday for ideas and how to fob of valid questions arising, and making the tiles age appropriate for a kitchen where children are probably to visit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chateau Diaries #89
Was really the thread of statements
There’s so many - apologies if I missed yours 😈

Here’s my top choice
Nov 29, 2021
Le Comte de Monte Cristo said:
omg how do all these lunatics find eachother?? is there an app??

Title thread 🧡
Author ✍ @Le Comte de Monte Cristo

omg how do all these lunatics find eachother?? is there an app??

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯😈

Notable for their views…..

Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring
@ComtesseRose

SJ spends all her time with other men. But I have forks!
@Patriciarella

@ScarlettoShara said:
this world of role play and bad tango.
@Clara Burnett nominated

This world of role play and bad tango.

He is buying subs and views to get the monetizing started a.s.a.p.
@Clara Burnett

Because what did they do in the birthplace of renaissance? Went to the f*cking Gucci museum.
@Jikki2

I'm sitting here ... shook by the new level of stupid we're seeing ...
@Marty McFly9

Squirrel Boy can be very embarrassing for her especially when she is showing off !!
@Pekey

And at least I know when actual Christian Advent begins which actually calls for fasting and not candy. :cool: :LOL: ✌
@Marquis de Potpourri

What's going on? Are there not enough beds in the loony bins these days?
@the tax inspector

THEY PHOTOSHOPPED AN EXTRA TOWER INTO PICTURE OF CHATEAU?!?! Seriously these people are nuts.
@Rory

The woman is amazing manipulator I give her that
@sandro37

@ScarlettoShara
Beau Monde, you and I are wishing for the same Methy v. Squirrelnuts battle royale! Teacups at dawn!

Perhaps they should call in Jill Scott for help with the accounting.
@Rory

The tooth 🦷 fairy @Jeeves

πŸ˜ˆπŸŽ―πŸ˜ˆπŸŽ―πŸ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Shagging PhilPhi would qualify her as an expert on β€œtiny turkeys.”

Nati and her shag travelled to London to buy mince pies? Perhaps she’s returned with a bun in the oven πŸ˜‰

Credit where credit's due...Stepahnie is consistently unutterably dim. Latest example: her surprise that it was possible to get a locally-sourced turkey that wasn't a "tiny turkey".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know you used to be able to buy your way out after β€˜passing out’ and signing the contract for so many years, so maybe you’re into something.
anyone on here up to speed on such military matters ?
You used to (not sure if you still can) "buy yourself out" if you wanted to get out before the number of years you had signed up for were finished. However, I've never heard of anyone buying themselves out of a court martial. I'm really surprised they didn't chuck him in the glasshouse for a couple of years but maybe with Covid and everything and being 12/13 years ago they decided on just a dishonourable discharge, especially as he doesn't live in the UK.

Reactions: 9
Just give it time.
My daughter is now a Mother of two and she will often say to me when her kids play up .... " I know Mum ... Karma!" :ROFLMAO: I sit there smiling !
I will also say " You know , you were like that too !

Being a parent is some job !

Morning All ! Whats Fanny up to ??? Off to catch up - if I can ! o_O
I told my kids when they acted up when they were growing up "I hope you have kids that act just like you're acting"...and, you know what...they all did! That's KARMA!

Now my kids all tell me, "I don't know how you put up with us without killing us!"...LOL

I find the wife very annoying too.
I do not know why.... she is probably really nice if you honestly meet her but .......
Still, if I was stuck in a lift with a choice of Fanny or Mr Beans wife ........ it would be Mr Beans wife and NOT Fanny -OMG could you imagine!!!!
If I was stuck in an elevator with Stephanie, the first time she gave that horse laugh I'd tell her to sit down and shut the duck up!!!...And I'm usually always polite.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Teenagers can be real shits. Most come right and realise how good they had it. You just have to stop yourself from murdering them till that happens. Goodluck
I like how the Our Yorkshire Farm couple bring their brood up. When the oldest lad got a job in town (they live in the back of beyond) they asked him how he planned to get to work and talked this through with him. Thus treating him like a grown up, getting him to think of consequences and enabling him to stand on his own two feet.That lad has since impressed his bosses and started his own business too and his parents then invested in his business.
Too often I see my friends moaning cos their teenager or twenty something has crashed the car they bought them and then held their hand out for another. When my friends eventually saw the light and said no the sprog trotted off whining to the grandparents with their hand out and got it!!!!🀐🀷🀬

Reactions: 14
SJ called scallops shallots a few times while cooking along with Auntie.
Auntie and uncle should have their own vlog.
Did PJ waiter in a burger restaurant. He doesn't know anything about seafood.. scallops, mussels are all alien to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Too often I see my friends moaning cos their teenager or twenty something has crashed the car they bought them and then held their hand out for another. When my friends eventually saw the light and said no the sprog trotted off whining to the grandparents with their hand out and got it!!!!🀐🀷🀬
Oh, this reminded me...my niece and her husband have always given their kids anything their little hearts desired. Their oldest daughter is a TERRIBLE driver and has totaled several cars...and they always get her another one...it infuriates my brother to no end that his daughter is so dim witted...

Reactions: 8
Martini Rosso and pineapple juice? Does Snorts purposely do these things for effect? The stirrer almost disappeared up his nostril, such a shame he caught it in time, a labotomy would have been an improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You used to (not sure if you still can) "buy yourself out" if you wanted to get out before the number of years you had signed up for were finished. However, I've never heard of anyone buying themselves out of a court martial. I'm really surprised they didn't chuck him in the glasshouse for a couple of years but maybe with Covid and everything and being 12/13 years ago they decided on just a dishonourable discharge, especially as he doesn't live in the UK.
Yes that was what I was referring to. I knew someone who bought himself out of the Navy after a coule of years , having signed up for 5. I think it was similar in the Army and Airforce. He was in a very sought after Regiment. Perhaps Beefy didn;t want to go that route. They dont seem to like spending their own money. When he met the 'Mrs', he won the lottery, What a disappointment he really is.

Reactions: 5
Hmmm...
On tonight.
SJ's aunt becomes the pleasant PR person. She may be/seem more congenial than Isa-not-belle, but the mention of disliking Armoir's last squeeze, because she was not high class enough for their pseudo-fantasy nobility makes me turn my head in dissaproval.
And the mention "Oh, people will not take being with family for granted..." BS. I see you Stephanie, gotta do that COVID damage control!
Some stills... Black T-shirt is Dan?, and Maria and Maaike were far left out of shot. Or have the Christmas guests arrived on the down low?
Black T-shirt.png

Hidden guests.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread 🧡 91 - @Jeeves
Hope it helps 😈

Pick this as top πŸ” of thread 🧡

Yucka yucka, snort, snort.
@Arfarf

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯😈

I haven’t met a gay man yet who couldn’t beautifully decorate a table!
@KyBourbon
πŸŽ―πŸ˜‚πŸŽ―πŸ˜‚

@Reader's digest
It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines.

Thanks to Ollie for gifting madame with the pooping Catalan man! Whee! :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
@Ann G.

I see this thread has already gone to tit.
@Jikki2

@LaFrancaise123
VIP Member
Dec 3, 2021
It's so funny when Patrons and superfans swear they never read the "hate site ", never ever, but always refer to it ! πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Isabelle would have driven over the Squirrel in that motor mower !
@Pekey

Philip is a Class 1, premier league prissy twerp
@NotAChatelaine

I hope he has the phone number of a removal firm, come the moment the Great Romance bites the dust
@NotAChatelaine

What was she really filming and editing all summer and fall then????
@Arfarf

F411334F-7020-479E-BDB5-6FD5DDFA1B02.png

@Jeeves

I hope they get caught buying subscribers.
How many times can he do this same ol thing? I guess every holiday for the next year. Ugh!
Groundhogs day...May Day....Flag Day....gosh!! There are so many BESIDES the major holidays!! We are in for an over saturation of snorts and beanies and indecipherable speech!
SOS!!
Snorty had not one but two soup bowl liner plates stacked up (what a pretentious knob) but no bread plate provided for the garlic bread. He knows nothing.
@Beau Monde

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
80%.... The part about his military past ? Or the part about his current life ?
If it's about his current life, it's charming for Gwen as the public knows that what's written in the newspaper is the truth (source : his vlogs and Channel 4 programme).
If it's his military past, it can be easily sourced - and @Jeeves (I think ?) already found a link.

So who is making up what ?
I think we now the answer to that one :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
My contenders for thread 81.....

'Liars don't perform well as a team' @MojoDublin

'She wanted that limp biscuit ? Well she's got him ! ' @Arfarf

'I haven’t seen that much moose knuckle since those photos of Snorts’ crotch!' @KyBourbon

'We're not a hate site, we're a hate shite site ! '@Jules100

'Well he's already curling her hair, as well as curling her toes' @Green Fairy

'Nothing is getting done except Phyllis' @Arfarf

'Gossip is Opium for the masses' @Heathcliffe

πŸ’₯My winner is @Jeeves

'How many hot water bottles does 30000€ a month buy? Answers on a postcard.' @Gibson2

• Heart
SJ looks positively frightful in her latest. That face is aging faster than an avocado in a paper bag.

• Haha
SJ called scallops shallots a few times while cooking along with Auntie.
Auntie and uncle should have their own vlog.
Did PJ waiter in a burger restaurant. He doesn't know anything about seafood.. scallops, mussels are all alien to him.
I noticed that as well. Is this ho really calling scallops shallots? I was going to buy some frozen at Costco but the price has nearly doubled! Where I live there is no such thing as a fish monger.

Wish SJ would have let her aunt speak uninterrupted. The stories from our elders are important and something I really miss. My parents have passed and my MIL has early onset dementia.

• Heart
  • Sad
Thread 🧡 91 - @Jeeves
Hope it helps 😈

Pick this as top πŸ” of thread 🧡

Yucka yucka, snort, snort.
@Arfarf

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯😈

I haven’t met a gay man yet who couldn’t beautifully decorate a table!
@KyBourbon
πŸŽ―πŸ˜‚πŸŽ―πŸ˜‚

@Reader's digest
It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines.

Thanks to Ollie for gifting madame with the pooping Catalan man! Whee! :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
@Ann G.

I see this thread has already gone to tit.
@Jikki2

@LaFrancaise123
VIP Member
Dec 3, 2021
It's so funny when Patrons and superfans swear they never read the "hate site ", never ever, but always refer to it ! πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Isabelle would have driven over the Squirrel in that motor mower !
@Pekey

Philip is a Class 1, premier league prissy twerp
@NotAChatelaine

I hope he has the phone number of a removal firm, come the moment the Great Romance bites the dust
@NotAChatelaine

What was she really filming and editing all summer and fall then????
@Arfarf

@Jeeves
F3CFF39C-029B-401F-99C5-2B7BF5347F32.png

🎯😈🎯😈🎯😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Jeeves thread 94
From Freesia54
🎢 It's beginning to sound a lot like Bull Sh*t everywhere she goes 🎢
Hope this helps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.