The Chateau Diaries #64 Blowin' it in Barbados; Livin' it up in Versailles like it’s 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Low hourly rate ...
She and SJ are compatible. SJ makes about the same. Steph spends more in travel and on herself, the additional money must come from the rental income of her flat or she's dipping her fingers in Patreon funds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Philip did edit this video
Then I stand corrected, he usually edits GAG.
Does this mean SJ is giving him more responsibilities, because what a fine job he did on that video. 🙄
Or was she just too preoccupied with the Versailles ball, she couldn't even be bothered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think you're right about the tax deductions. And Philip travels as a cameraman so it's production expenses (=from YT revenue.)

My concern is, like you said she's earning over half a million a year which she claims going towards the renovation of the house, can you see that amount spent? She's putting aside at least a quarter of the patreon funds in silence or spending it as her personal income (30% taxes paid of that sum). Which is legal, but her patrons should know about it.
Could be booked as Management fees

Reactions: 7
But Nicolas is already the feminine version! Ahahahha
My favorite part was when describing how her mom instilled a sense of history in their upbringing, she cut to a shot of her and sis in Little House on the Prairie kit.
:LOL:
Nicolas Fairburn tries to sound feminine but the (inescapable) low masculine tone still comes out and makes itself known as if to say: "I HAVEN'T LEFT YOU, BOY!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quick look at French official death records and they give Derek Jarvis as born 23rd Feb 1940 in London.
Hmm, that seems odd. This birth record, with the more or less correct mother's surname, is from Family Search which also lists the death of 'Derek Charles J' at Tours.

But I find that many BMD records are messy!

Derek P Jarvis Principal
England and Wales Birth Registration Index, 1837-2008
1937 Kensington, London, England mother: Bergin

Reactions: 1
Yes, but the other quoted sources can get dates wrong.
The records I showed are from the official UK Government Public Records Office and one from the French government records Office obtained through my membership of Ancestry.co.uk
I am sure the article was about the wrong person. I found 4 people called Derek Jarvis. One died in America, 1 in the UK, 1 is still alive, 1 died in France in 2009.Only 2 were of the right age. One Derek Jarvis was born in 1938 and died in 2008 in the UK, That is the man in the article I believe, but the other Derek Charles Jarvis was born in London in 1940 and died in France in the area round Lalande in June 2009. He married Isabelle Biggio. Isabelle Jarvis? His mother's maiden name was Greeney. Sorry if you doubt it, but the records are there in the public record office . I know we all wanted the man in the article to be the right one, but despite the coincidences it's clearly not him.Look at the screenshots.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I suffered for the first few minutes of the grift show. "tartans and hedgehogs you can't go wrong" :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: What is wrong with these people? There are children in hospitals, shelters and refugee camps who would love these toys they send to a sub adult. It makes me sick to think how delusional all these feckers are. We are doomed by stupidity. Also, I thought people were sending gifts because of lockdown? She has shown she could care less about travel restrictions and yet the grifting continues!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I suffered for the first few minutes of the grift show. "tartans and hedgehogs you can't go wrong" :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: What is wrong with these people? There are children in hospitals, shelters and refugee camps who would love these toys they send to a sub adult. It makes me sick to think how delusional all these feckers are. We are doomed by stupidity
I tried to watch it but you just have to fast forward ... its so boring!

Reactions: 9
Hmm, that seems odd. This birth record, with the more or less correct mother's surname, is from Family Search which also lists the death of 'Derek Charles J' at Tours.

But I find that many BMD records are messy!

Derek P Jarvis Principal
England and Wales Birth Registration Index, 1837-2008
1937 Kensington, London, England mother: Bergin
Derek Charles Jarvis is our suspect according to @Dippy Hippy's sources, UK and French vital records.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Then I stand corrected, he usually edits GAG.
Does this mean SJ is giving him more responsibilities, because what a fine job he did on that video. 🙄
Or was she just too preoccupied with the Versailles ball, she couldn't even be bothered.
She needed time to have her beauty sleep, and then to put her face on.
What colour will be her garment: Canary Yellow, Puttanesca Scarlet, or Demure Raven?
Bets are open.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.