The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we swear by dried cranberries, they love it! (in humane traps, not the bucket version)🐭🐭🐭
I had, (please note, had) a girlfriend here who, when I saw her, literally stopped me in my tracks. She was a treehugger and into everything environmental, but above all, she was stunning. After a few dates, she invited me to come for dinner and meet her son. Her kitchen had large patio doors leading out to her garden, when I saw the garden, I immediately thought that there must be Japanese troops still dug in awaiting the end of the War. To call it a jungle would have been unfair. Anyway, she passes me with a little plate of food and told me that she had a "little family of rats" living at the bottom of the garden. Stunning or not, I was out of there like a bleeping rocket.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How do you know if you’re assigned a thread?
It's on a table published a few days ago and which I have updated a couple of times.

Can we say, post your best titles for those with threads 1-20 by Monday 6pm GMT, Threads 21 -40 by Tuesday GMT, Threads 41-60 by Wednesday GMT, 61-80 by Friday and 81-90 by Saturday. That will give us time to fill in any gaps and start voting. Last group will have to be ready to go by the time we near the end of Thread 99 so we can post a new title.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know I won't be attending ever again. And I know that there's been a lot of cancellations amongst the usual suspects, but I wouldn't worry too much, she will get the table filled, with random strangers if she has to and would still talk big about every single one of them being family anyway. That's how she usually fills that big empty space, with meaningless, heartless words of affection. Strangers are actually more likely to fall for her charade.
Her whole life has become an onscreen drama... every single thing is done for effect. She is living her life through the lens of a camera.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That's kind but @Marty McFly 9 has kindly done that now. I don't know if @Tartuffe is playing along with us (I did say Threads 1-20 in by this evening so maybe will update by us by then.) Currently Threads 87 and 63 are confirmed as being free - I am sure we will have other gaps to fill as we go along for older threads. Hopefully Tattlers will let us know in plenty of time if they don't want to participate so that we can share those threads out. I don't want to post an updated table too frequently as it will use up posts on the threads and we might run out of time to vote before Thread 100! If you are playing along but haven't posted your favourite from the threads, can you react to this post with an 😑 please so that I don't reallocate your thread - thanks.

I'll update the table if I'm posting. (I can only post screenshots of the table as it doesn't like a spreadsheet doc.). I'll put an asterisk next to your name if I know that you are still playing.
View attachment 921232
i do mine wednesday, too busy two days..just catching up between jobs that needs to be done before christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's on a table published a few days ago and which I have updated a couple of times.
Thank you . I’m unfortunately unwell so reading is the perfect thing to do at the moment. Took a bit of a tumble at the local shopping centre and smacked my face into the ground. Bit of an egg , a chipped tooth and lots of shame :(

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry @Chocolategoogler, I didn't realised you made wreaths? It looked so like the other ones Marie was making. I asked a few of the businesses where they got their lovely wreaths and they said Marie. Did you make this one? It's lovely.
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ No, just having a little tussle with Marty about whose wreet it is. Was only joking. πŸ˜„. Wish I wasn't feeling so tired at moment or I would have driven over for a look myself. And have heard there was a Xmas fair at Knaresborough too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Title thread 🧡
Author ✍ @Freesia54

. I think he's confused sleeping with the mistress with sleeping partner.
Aw I feel as if I belong now... even if it is just a recommenation... thank you 😘

Thank you . I’m unfortunately unwell so reading is the perfect thing to do at the moment. Took a bit of a tumble at the local shopping centre and smacked my face into the ground. Bit of an egg , a chipped tooth and lots of shame :(
Oh no... that sounds painful... apart from physical injury a fall can really shake you up. .. rest up for a few days until the swelling/bruising goes down and give your dentist a call when you feel up to it. No kissing under the mistletoe for you this year so here's one for you now πŸ’‹ take care x

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That's kind but @Marty McFly 9 has kindly done that now. I don't know if @Tartuffe is playing along with us (I did say Threads 1-20 in by this evening so maybe will update by us by then.) Currently Threads 87 and 63 are confirmed as being free - I am sure we will have other gaps to fill as we go along for older threads. Hopefully Tattlers will let us know in plenty of time if they don't want to participate so that we can share those threads out. I don't want to post an updated table too frequently as it will use up posts on the threads and we might run out of time to vote before Thread 100! If you are playing along but haven't posted your favourite from the threads, can you react to this post with an 😑 please so that I don't reallocate your thread - thanks.

I'll update the table if I'm posting. (I can only post screenshots of the table as it doesn't like a spreadsheet doc.). I'll put an asterisk next to your name if I know that you are still playing.
View attachment 921232
Hi Jeeves, I finished #63 -

Selected:
TheTaxInspector
High Priestess of Greed

T-Rex was a newbie to the site and other semi-finalists included:

ComtesseRose

SJ & Phyllis - They're both brides

KyBourbon
β€œThe greatest scammers of all, of course, are those that need no disguises.

KikiGee
They all love to play dress up and make believe

Lone Palm
And Ice Cream! I said, β€œLet them eat cake, and ice cream!”

KikiGee
Social Media is an amusement park for clinical narcissists – Moira Rose

BubbleWorld
They did send me expenses, I just blew most of them in Barbados.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her whole life has become an onscreen drama... every single thing is done for effect. She is living her life through the lens of a camera.
Sad, isn't it? Yet she claims to be loving every minute of it. I guess some people just have a really low bar when it comes to dignity and self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's going to be a lonely Christmas when the volunteers go home πŸ˜”. Just Stephanie and PhiPhi rattling round in a cold chateau. Still they've got their crates of wine and Ebay and Netflix.
Don't forget They've got their love to keep them warm ❀🎼

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ No, just having a little tussle with Marty about whose wreet it is. Was only joking. πŸ˜„. Wish I wasn't feeling so tired at moment or I would have driven over for a look myself. And have heard there was a Xmas fair at Knaresborough too.
❀ I understand πŸ˜‚. I'm always careful not to upset anybody. πŸ˜™. The Knaresborough Christmas market and fireworks was on last weekend. It was on earlier than normal this year.
There is a Nativity play in Knaresborough marketplace on Christmas Eve, with adults playing the parts and a band playing carols. It's lovely.
Hope you feel less tired and able to enjoy Christmas events.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope your feeling energised soon... did I miss a posting of your wreath? I'd love to see it... I was thinking of doing one myself but I'm not creative at all... I even buy curtains with Rings in them as I can never get the pencil pleats to look right in the others.. They say everyone has a talent I think I was missed out :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh no - poor you! I know that feeling - the loss of dignity is almost as painful as the injuries, Take care and get well soon.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks so much. Gotta love the evolution of nicks. I’m surprised he wasn’t rendered a eunuch by those skintight jeans.

No bjj stands for baby Jesus jeans - because of his impossibility tiny pants. They could fit on the baby Jesus in the Manger. It started out as tiny baby Jesus jeans and got shortened to bjj. But, is she did just give bj's then... that would explain-things.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Jeeves @MojoDublin @sandro37

Surely this should have pride of place somewhere for the big 100 & wiki

The first time Tattle.Life is spotted on TCD's
Even now, over a year later they can't keep away 🀣

View attachment 919797
View attachment 919798
View attachment 919799
View attachment 919800

Wow! How interesting SJ's mother was reading the gossip pages here!
@Jeeves @MojoDublin @sandro37

Surely this should have pride of place somewhere for the big 100 & wiki

The first time Tattle.Life is spotted on TCD's
Even now, over a year later they can't keep away 🀣

View attachment 919797
View attachment 919798
View attachment 919799
View attachment 919800

Wow...How interesting SJ's mother was caught reading the gossip here on Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.