The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found a video last year on Eventbrite during lockdown, showing you how to do. The main point was make all your foliage go in the same direction round the base and it will look good, which I didn't know being a complete beginner.

I sympathise. 💕. Falling is horrible. I hope you get better soon.
I had my third booster last week, decided I would go for a walk in the park , despite feeling groggy (this was 10 hours after the shot) and blacked out, falling over a low wall in the process. No one saw me, luckily, and I only had injured dignity. I lay on the grass feeling very stupid for a moment. Should have listened to the people at the vaccine clinic. 😂
Can we Tartlets manage to stay upright?
OMG. I cant laugh, so glad you did not hurt yourself. Not saying anymore. Take care

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Selmar's vlog...

What a fiasco !

I can't believe all the negative and "constructive critiques" in their comments section. Despite the fact that they keep deleting them (and people are not happy with this... and keep commenting about it) !

This is a disaster !
they still managed to have 9 additional supporters, thanks to this horror show, but all at the lowest tier, so no real step in acheiving their dream.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Airbnb,
The Broken Dish - Peaceful Romantic Getaway
4.75(55 reviews)·Withersdale Street, England, United Kingdom
Save

Entire cottage hosted by Tatyana

' Sadly I was terrible at making money and hated the harshness of running a business. By the tender age of 31, I was completely burnt out and moved out here. Currently, I am focused on writing and other creative pursuits. Renting my property supports my endeavours.'

( Booking .com )

Oh dear !!!! This does not bode well for potential investors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
they still managed to have 9 additional supporters, thanks to this horror show, but all at the lowest tier, so no real step in acheiving their dream.
At this point, they’re so far away from the goal that it’s almost unsportsmanlike for me to even comment or poke fun at it
it’s like “kicking them when they’re down.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@Jeeves
Taken from a comment in #46

Maybe there aren’t any strawberries in the garden, because you picked all the flowers Marie!
By @mmff

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Jeeves

83 should be in by end of week! You are doing a great job, don't know how you keep up with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It beggars belief that Tatty hasn't had the gumption to tidy up her online presence, and remove the most easily found references to burnout and bankruptcy, before attempting to attract investment in a new business venture.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
At this point, they’re so far away from the goal that it’s almost unsportsmanlike for me to even comment or poke fun at it
No worries. They are not down... or more precisely : they don't see themselves as being down.

Selmar has just posted a new vlog one hour ago. About their life in England. As if nothing had happened.....

Deluded the two of them !

Comments are already starting :

Global Unity

4 minutes ago
I'm very happy for them but extremely confused as to what is going on and taking place. Has Selmar left Le Lande for good? I understand they are looking at acquiring a Chateau but the last number of videos have been all over the place. Hmmm! I am happy for them but at the same time even after the last video... confused!

Well Necessity Of Life
3 minutes ago
I don't know really all these videos now are getting on my nerves It brings back my days of psychology. I'm done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
SJ said she was getting a room ready for her aunt and her husband.
That was before the latest upgrade of Covid status in England. Level 4 since last night. Up to now the best they have achieved is 500,000 boosters a day; they now want 1.1m per day to achieve all over 18's boosted by 31 December. Travel has become more unpopular and has more red tape attached. Her Aunt and Uncle would be foolish to take unnecessary risks.

Reactions: 18
👏👏👏👏👏 You are a better person than I am.

1639406422157.png

This comment has already been deleted but I grab it.
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Whistledown
15 minutes ago
Bravo! I hope this comment above all others stays up and is not deleted. Almost verbatim to my thoughts. They are asking us to invest in capturing a puff of air with a butterfly net full of holes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Fanny is not going to let a new Covid variant get in the way of her love, life & laughter at Christmas ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
manly Phi-phi will take charge and sort everything out..... or not.....
I just hope that, if they have a flood or ceiling collapse over the holiday period, they don't disturb poor Dan and his family and call him in. If BJJ thinks he is now the Marquis, he needs to step up to the mark and personally deal with all the disasters. We can be sure of this: there will, no doubt at all, be numerous other disasters for many years to come. If BJJ thinks he's in it for the long-term, He'd better start learning something about plumbing etc., now, rather than wasting time laying tables and collecting cutlery!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just wanted to note
it’s been over a month since Michael took us on a tour of The Dump with Chris the volunteer. No further updates on what was accomplished with Chris’ help. I find it frustrating that MPK asked for help, got a volunteer
and then we see nothing else about it. Why go to the effort if you’re not going to make some content with it? Was Chris‘ efforts or on-screen presence so bad or flat there was no way to use any footage? Or maybe MPK was looking for “more” out of Chris than he wanted to give? đŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lalande is very busy to delete any comments about PhiPhi's advice to watch the ads for their revenue.

And they are still answering the nice comments. And liking ALL of them...

What's happening at Lalande ? Are they bored ? Or worried ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
👏👏👏👏👏 You are a better person than I am.
Oh no, I’ll still comment and poke fun at it
it’s just unsportsmanlike of me! 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope these comments are from Selmar's followers only. If the same people also follow SJ and they cannot see these are the same things she does, then there's really a cult
I knew it ! They deleted and shut down the comments! Last I read them they were pretty direct and spot on. Guess she couldn’t take the truth.
Needless to say Selmar would go along with anything she tells him to do.
Poor Selmar.

I wouldn't be too sure about it. SJ edits these vlogs herself en she left it in. Could be to turn the grannies against her lover or she thought it was funny banter against our critique of them being grifters, either way, if she wasn't happy about it she could have edited it out. She didn't.

Actually, this number is just what I heard from one source, who went into the pantry to count. Somebody else have said to have seen more boxes delivered, but does not know where they are stored so no confirmation possible.
Just keeps getting worse

• Heart
Reactions: 15

This just came up in my feed - a bit chateau related and I expect the author has Tattler genes and boy!!! did she cheer me up. Wouldn't it be great if he/she did one of the chateau diaries??? 😄😄😄
p.s. keep the pause button handy and apologies if I haven't done it right but I struggle with all this new technology đŸ˜ đŸ„”
Gotta be a girl doing this surely ! We know what we're like!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.