The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not very smart about it either. Now they start selling merchandise on their new website, but the money they gain with that will not be counted for reaching their kickstarter goal. They will fail hopelessly and Selmar will not have a place to go back to. Dreaming is about all that will be left for these two scoundrels.
SJ will dig a big hole for the pool, using the digger herself, before she let's Selmar park his van back at Lalalande.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the US, our county has such a low vax rate, less than 50%, anyone who wants a booster can get one now with no wait. It’s embarrassing to live in the muffin top.
Very sad about this. We have very dear friends across the border, where the covid infection rate is appalling. They have been laid low by Covid in spite of vaccinations They are in very serious condition. All the anti vaxers are in my opinion selfish creatures. Sob.

We have a dog who is such a hard core hunter, (he is called a "treeing cur" ) we cannot have a cat or anything. You would not have ANY issues with.... anything moving. He even hunts flies. Like will. Not. Rest. It makes me sad he is here in a city-he REALLY needs to be in the country running after critters!

Can dogs hear it?

Disgustingly -they have collapsible skeletons 🤢🤮 they can fit through anything just smaller than the size of a quarter. They can run UP walls. .... ugh....
Mojo I believe that most countries that can are moving the booster up by a month no longer requiring the six months. I believe it is because of the Omicron variant which has double the transmission of the Delta variant.
Yuck!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
From Sillyman and Tatty's flog!

T-8Gq0hc-b7wnn1ntjX-l_ZC=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Nickie london
45 minutes ago
Deleting my comment about you two being grifters and begging for money just shows me how insincere and disingenuous you both are- and also a bit weird that you'd stifle free speech and free thinking. If what I said couldn't be further from the truth of what you're actually trying to do, you'd just chalk it up as someone's wrong assumptions about you and get on with it, however by deleting the comment it appears that I've hit a nerve and you are actively trying to hide the fact that people have cottoned on to you.
Read more

Hide reply

wpHpF9ONd6ts_S6U3NFt-6vw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

An Kn
41 minutes ago
They have been deleting dozens of comments. Not even critiques- just blatant observations and concerns that people have. It’s astonishing!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Quickly checking how to organise a festival in France...

Not easy when you don't speak french !

They need to set up an association (easier for legal stuff and insurance), to get an insurance, to organise security and to ask for different legal authorisations for alcohol, staff, etc etc.

I don't know why but I can't see these two dreamers with no french to do this.......

Reactions: 24
Tatyana compares the successful kickstarters that were created to provide an actual product like a self scooping catbox or other potentially useful things as an example of why they started their kickstarter? There is no proof they're capable of providing even entertainment. This is the stupidest first move I've ever seen. Zero potential.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Selmar and Tatty have been running amuck with the delete button but surprisingly this one is still up. With 22 likes.
Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 22.01.15.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Warning Alert ! 🔊 🔔

Melbourne , Australia is VERY short on real Christmas Trees and Top End French Champagne.... especially Bollinger Champagne o_O

Forget the Trees .... Send me some of your Champers Fanny !!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats that? You have drunk them all ???????????

That would be right :devilish: :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are not very smart about it either. Now they start selling merchandise on their new website, but the money they gain with that will not be counted for reaching their kickstarter goal. They will fail hopelessly and Selmar will not have a place to go back to. Dreaming is about all that will be left for these two scoundrels.
🎵 We're dreaming of our own Chateauuuu, just need the funds to make it sooooo 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watched Chateau de la Ferte and I have to say...... they both get into the work ahead !

Bravo to them !

Reactions: 13
Mrs have-a-shove-in
View attachment 920502

Squirrel-no-nut-kins

Trying to come across as a jolly couple View attachment 920506

Not even on your knees - are you appealing 😈
Was there a lot of flirting going on in this vlog? There are 19 bedrooms apparently, I think they need to get one. 🙈

It shocks me that these two people could come up with this ridiculous scheme. They have invented the most ridiculous scam. Doomed to flop!
I think only one of them is steering this ship and Selmar is hanging onto the life raft.

@Clara Burnett … and all at tattle

Registered witch slap 👋
For Stephanie in the ring
With Support squirrel 🐿 on his back

Note 📝 SSB talks right THREW & over his preferences…

He’s really got to learn to shut Up or he won’t make it to little Christmas 🤶

View attachment 920553

😅😂😂😂😂😂
Who gave him a speaking role... he never shuts up, it's not as if says anything of interest. Who cares if it's his favourite? What was the quip at the beginning when he said ( for those attending Shittoo at Christmas) to look away and mute so that "WE" still get the ads revenue. WE? Who made him King Tut?
Careful Stephanie there are plans afoot that you're not privvy to.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If Selmar and his girlfriend reach their goal on kickstarter-I will lose faith in mankind....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“no, no, no mute it, keep watching it so WE still get the ad revenue”
I don't really fret about things I can't control so I am not as bothered by CD as some here. But, wow, if I was SJ I would be furious with that statement! Side bar - I was listening to a podcast on catfishing and said to a friend - "I can't imagine me falling for that, once they tried to get into my pocket book it would be over." What the HE double hockey sticks is she thinking! Pull your head out of your ass and put a stop to his nonsense. I don't even care if you still share a bed with him, but girl, come on, you should know better than to allow him to keep using the *we* esp when it comes to money.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Noticed all the missing comments on the CD vlogs! Squirrel Mooseknuckle’s learned how to fetch! Good boy! Just remember, nothing is really ever gone from the internet. Please finish your schooling, you will need something or someone to fall back on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone who voluntarily chose to live with mice... (....)
I am very much irritated by the way, the I must say sadistic manner some humans treat our fellow creatures
They say a rat is a psychologists favorite animal, but it might as well be the mouse (..)
These tiny little brains are so similar to a humans (eg Alzheimer studies), their social skills are better than some humans...
Oh wow utube tells u how to torture...
If u are not able to identify why they come into your home.. 😡
Yes, they will leave due to ultrasonic noise (and we do NOT live in the middle ages..)
So breaking the neck of an incredible little soul is indeed a personal choice 😢
Hmmmmmmmmm as someone who has lost a high school friend who contracted Hantavirus from mouse droppings because he had been cleaning from a cottage for a summer job, I for one could care less about any manner in which these vermin are removed from this planet.
They are vermin. Period.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Advent 12. StephaME-ME-ME after she warns “not to watch if you’re coming to FaLaLaLaLande for Christmas” (aren’t we all packing now?) followed by Baby Jesus Squirrel Nuts In Pants “no, no, no mute it, keep watching it so WE still get the ad revenue” How much do you all love use of the word WE . . . .oh Phyllis, always thinking. StephaME-ME-ME did you hear the WE? Several thrift shop flashbacks - black dress and red cord coat. Eating, wrapping, bagging, Daddy talk, drinking, more wrapping, chocolate bars plopped in front of Russian Girl. StephaME-ME-ME wrapped 4 presents. Phyllis, bless his heart, picked out black and white stemware and got that wrapped. They are just knocking it out of the old Chateau ballpark, across the moat.
Yeah I picked up on the 'We" straight away which made him make it all sound a little desperate. We know SJ is raking the money in. We know she fabricates the truth but she does do things in a certain way and asking people to leave a vlog running to get ad revenue isn't her style. That was very juvenile of him.
Slap his scrawny wrists.

I don't really fret about things I can't control so I am not as bothered by CD as some here. But, wow, if I was SJ I would be furious with that statement! Side bar - I was listening to a podcast on catfishing and said to a friend - "I can't imagine me falling for that, once they tried to get into my pocket book it would be over." What the HE double hockey sticks is she thinking! Pull your head out of your ass and put a stop to his nonsense. I don't even care if you still share a bed with him, but girl, come on, you should know better than to allow him to keep using the *we* esp when it comes to money.
Exactly... can you picture Potty and bagheads faces when they hear this whipper snapper talking about the revenue that is brought in for theirs & SJ's chateau. It has nothing to do with him. I think he's confused sleeping with the mistress with sleeping partner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.