The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, this "tradition' is from South of France, Provence. These birds are called ortolans and are seen as delicacies by Provence people.
The rest of France has never eaten this.

Sd I said, it's a tradition from some part of South France. The rest of France has never eaten this.
I'm sure. Its just TV being sensationalist. Same with the gannets / guga that Gordon Ramsey filmed in Scotland.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
my progress with the first thread - I am past the middle and I see that people see and they pointed out many things already

my further observations>
Hani - I also get spectrum vibes, I am not sure if she is trying to buy the affection in the Brenda fashion, more like codependency and maybe she even believes that she is helping
Kat - love the girl, another truthteller, just wonder how long she will last because of it
Tomasgate - all was said already
princess Philip - he is still surviving and gets creative jobs because he is good in mirroring (he is an actor after all) and even if he disagrees he is not forcing his way and only says " I understand where you are going with it"
Selma - lovely chap, very handy, artistic soul, just too much into the wrong girl, but I also noticed that he was somewhat trying to approach the second best - Nutty
speaking of Nutty, no wonder that she seems happy if she was the only one who was paid, respected and could dress like a decent human, she also never says anything that could steal the lame light from the princess so she is on the safe side for now
Mary popins - it seems to me that SJ was so keen on the idea of the Floristry studio because it doesn't cost her anything so she encouraged this poor girl and now she is freezing in the stables, tries to steal the kitchen table, is grumpy and passive-aggressive most of the time - who kidnapped that lovely girl she once was?
Isabel's dark side - it all adds up and there is more to the story than one sees at first glance, many pointed it out already and I second that

• Heart
Reactions: 13
my progress with the first thread - I am past the middle and I see that people see and they pointed out many things already

my further observations>
Hani - I also get spectrum vibes, I am not sure if she is trying to buy the affection in the Brenda fashion, more like codependency and maybe she even believes that she is helping
Kat - love the girl, another truthteller, just wonder how long she will last because of it
princess Philip - he is still surviving and gets creative jobs because he is good in mirroring (he is an actor after all) and even if he disagrees he is not forcing his way and only says " I understand where you are going with it"
Selma - lovely chap, very handy, artistic soul, just too much into the wrong girl, but I also noticed that he was somewhat trying to approach the second best - Nutty
speaking of Nutty, no wonder that she seems happy if she was the only one who was paid, respected and could dress like a decent human, she also never says anything that could steal the lame light from the princess so she is on the safe side for now
Mary popins - it seems to me that SJ was so keen on the idea of the Floristry studio because it doesn't cost her anything so she encouraged this poor girl and now she is freezing in the stables, tries to steal the kitchen table, is grumpy and passive-aggressive most of the time - who kidnapped that lovely girl she once was?
Isabel's dark side - it all adds up and there is more to the story than one sees at first glance, many pointed it out already and I second that
Mean thing to say but I will do it anyway : Marie started to become grumpy once she started to wear bras😁

Does anyone else here not watch her Sundays at the Chateau? They seem more like commercials than anything else. I love her usual vlogs but I’ve had to stop watching Sundays as I just can’t seem to sit through them. Wondering if I’m alone in this?
Which ones do you mean? I like the ones which are educative...about Limoges, Toil, Spode, etc.The only one I remember which was like a commercial was the one with the Dyson.

my further observations>
You are going to have fun with the next 3 threads!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The sheer gall of Brenda. She has more front than Blackpool. I’m amazed she continued with that silly poll. Has anyone clocked her LaLande Gmail?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Brenda has a permanent brown streak on her nose? I just can't take her seriously. As for Selmar's vlogs, I'm sorry they are just so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
termomix is the answer here, I am positive, I also have a friend who doesn't know how to cook but she wants to, so termomix cooks for her she just puts precisely what the termomix tells her - to me this is strange but why not if you don't know how to otherwise

I've seen her cook with the goat and Georgian guy and once she mentioned that she will replace some alcohol in that Xms cake so you see , it is a progress ;)

I know the Americans are very hmm unworldly but honestly it would not occur to me that one has to explain that this cake is British and that one is not, well, sometimes even I am naive
Does a thermomix cook? cba googling it. Someone here mentioned tomato soup? Have seen her do ice cream in it - frozen bananas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I nearly served my mum raw langoustines for xmas dinner once :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„ poll results obituary πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„
I'm sorry but who the hell IS this guy, why is he in the "poll" in the first place and how did he tie for 4th place. :ROFLMAO:

Also how does one become an Egyptologist? Can you go to a few museums and just say "I'm an Egyptologist! Also a magician and a filmmaker!" Wild.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
anyway back to smeg fridges and alike
maybe I will read it somewhere in the previous threads but since I have you all here, can someone please explain to me this particular interior design taste

I don't mean to offend anyone but to me it is too kitch like, even the expensive pieces like Venetian mirrors, so far it seems that there are different uber-expensive pieces, collectibles all put together and it should somehow show how posh that place is, but to my defense I never understood neither English nor American colonial style
the same goes for Patricia Altschul's House in Charleston https://www.architecturaldigest.com...tschul-charleston-south-carolina-home-article - I just don't get it

someone mentioned maximalism - I love it, but even that one can be done tastefully (example ),
I get that most of this wallpaper was there before and it is some kind of traditional type

is it just me and my personal taste or I just don't understand the style?

I don't understand why certain colours are put together in that place
style wise I have more inclination to Gwen's castle (that is quite classical)

can someone who knows about this, please point out what type of style they are both?
Pseudo palace style?
SJ's decoration / interior design isn't of any particular style other than a mixture of antique & vintage references. The genteel 19c English country house meets Versailles. A blend of French and English historic notions.

I'm sorry but who the hell IS this guy, why is he in the "poll" in the first place and how did he tie for 4th place. :ROFLMAO:

Also how does one become an Egyptologist? Can you go to a few museums and just say "I'm an Egyptologist! Also a magician and a filmmaker!" Wild.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: wtf, the page refreshed and this greeted me.
I went to Glastonbury once and picked an elder branch from the hill going up to the tor. I am now Dumbledore!
Actually! MP is an expert at everything. Amazing! must be his mate.

Randy goat ;)

Isabel's dark side - it all adds up and there is more to the story than one sees at first glance
πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈπŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈ

@sandro37 (got timed out!)
did you see his video, halloween, dressed up as Kiss, singing a love ballad to ... Dana K?
it was hilarious. Why, just why would you put that on youtube :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We must find a way to find a pic of Brenda G. I need to see her face
1606086548714.png
1606086599423.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

my further observations>
mary popins - it seems to me that SJ was so keen on the idea of the Floristry studio because it doesn't cost her anything so she encouraged this poor girl and now she is freezing in the stables, tries to steal the kitchen table, is grumpy and passive-aggressive most of the time - who kidnapped that lovely girl she once was?
Isn't Mary Poppins a local French lady that helps with the cleaning and in the garden?

I think Marie thought her return to Lalande would be like her first visit and didn't really think it through properly. She knew what she was getting into as she said numerous times before leaving England that she was cooking for the chateau primarily and then doing flowers and that she was in the stables. Then she got there and seemed put out to be catering all the time and not impressed with the stable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another great episode of the hot georgian cooking. however, we did just make our first appearance on the channel! when sj takes isabelle a cheese thing in bed, isobel is without a doubt reading tattle!! around the 21 minute mark :eek: :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Another great episode of the hot georgian cooking. however, we did just make our first appearance on the channel! when sj takes isabelle a cheese thing in bed, isobel is without a doubt reading tattle!! around the 21 minute mark :eek: :eek:
Without a doubt!
Somehow knowing this now is far more delicious than khachapuri.... 🀭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Cue the new KitchenAid being ordered...wonder how many will arrive? I’m going to say 7 and all yellow of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wish I could zoom and see if she's logged in. 🧐

lander.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Another great viewing Madame Izabela’s defo doing PR research reading πŸ“– ... tattle.life

Tattle.life news on the Hour
Every hour πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„

Wish I could zoom and see if she's logged in. 🧐

View attachment 320766
Snap πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ’

Just did defo a pink bubble and 2 green bubbles

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.