The Chateau Diaries #29 The Church Of Stephinology & The 7 Deadly Sins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did Isabelle have a closet clean out?
Could not be Isabelles, she would step on the hem because it would be a floor-length coat for her.

Just wanne know..do you all have so much issues putting quotes and likes up on here..it looks like this platform is having an overload... :rolleyes: it takes ages for me to load a new page..and commenting is almost impossible..and its not my internet or computer..I get defaults all the time..
No, not at all, everything works (knock three times on wood 🤞).

They are both Dutch, which might also explain Selmar being more at ease. I did however also see disbelief and irony in his eyes and behaviou, like ‘are you really going to act like you are SJ?’, but that might have been my wishful thinking.
Same impression here. Like a researcher would act with some interesting species or case study.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Dyson Airwrap..... One of my pet peeves as I looked it up and it costs in the range of $500! I am glad she mentioned it. So now they’re using a Conair???? 😂
BJJ must have broken the Dyson and could only afford the Conair as a replacement.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
when Billy Petherick met Gwen in Rennes, he was bricklayer (mainly) with his father.
I remember Billy saying that he and Ryan were in Rennes and met two French women who spoke English very well and they had drinks. Poor Gwendoline, she should have kept walking!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
when Billy Petherick met Gwen in Rennes, he was bricklayer (mainly) with his father.
It seems that Billy is a multi talented young man !
From bricklayer with Daddy to a skilled computer repair tradesman to Billy Spielberg 😅
Gwen is such a lucky woman 😂

I remember Billy saying that he and Ryan were in Rennes and met two French women who spoke English very well and they had drinks. Poor Gwendoline, she should have kept walking!
Gwendoline was studying English (Applied Foreign Languages) at the University of Rennes at the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Billy was registered as a "computer repair" tradesman in Rennes. Not builder.
Maybe he was a builder in UK with his dad ?
in" village magazine" he's builder (~handyman)
+ https://royalmultitek.com/site/viewtopic.php?3f30f8=michael-petherick-stephanie-jarvis-relationship

he was builder (n England- London ?) in "Ouest France"

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest vlog... My my ...

1. Terrace : Does that mean that in 16 years, nobody at the Lalande ever thought of removing the moss (how easy it was for the technician to do it !) and in doing so, unblocking the gutter and then... saving the structural old walls ??!!!

2. How rude was it to keep speaking in english while the French carpenter was explaining his plans for the paneling. I felt embarrassed for him and for them ! The look of his face when he looked at the camera showed all the good he thought of this masquerade ! She'll be lucky if he comes back soon with plans for paneling.

BTW : I understood nothing of what she explained in french to him about what she wants... It seems she doesn't really know herself what she wants !

3. Dan's video : this guy has a real gift for videoing and he's really enjoying it ! It was so boring to go back to Lalande's style after his short video.

4. Hedgehog : Only one word : Ridiculous !

5. The asparagus and the egg : What was that ?!! Don't know if it was them being ridiculous (again) to film this or the viewers watching this scene !

YT comments are not kind for Philip. This is new... :

Frances
3 hours ago (edited)
Good to be concerned for the sick hedgehog but why on earth would you want to name it? It's a wild animal and isn't ever going to be a pet. Selmar looked very uncomfortable about the whole thing. I think you watched too many Disney films Philip. Sorry! Wild animals have their own lives without us. . Good to help them if they are in trouble, but otherwise leave them alone.

Hide 6 replies

Sophia W.
3 hours ago (edited)
I was thinking the same ;) I even doubt he or she was injured or ill. Maybe the hedgehog was disturbed by the works at the wall. Well we will see how it proceeds. Anyway the hedgehog is well cared for by Selmar. People often are mushy about animals....and eating them at the same time :(( Maybe they could give a name to the piece of animal on their plates as well....... Real animal lovers will never ever eat them.
Read more

Frances
2 hours ago
There are lots of animals at Lalande, Ruby, the hens, the sheep, the peacocks, I'm sure they would love a bit of attention.

Frances
hour ago
I wish that the Disney fixation over wildlife would end. Its really good to see the wild life on the night cam, but the Disney type narration is so irritating, ruins the experience for me, I'm not a six year old child. Just a nice piece of music would be great Philip.

Sophia W.
1 hour ago
@Frances Aggarwal To be honest I even prefer the sounds of Nature ;) Selmar on his vlogs often let us enjoy the pure sounds of Nature....and the Silence ;) Silence is hard to find nowadays.

Frances
1 hour ago
@Sophia W. I do agree, Selmar is so in touch with and respectful of nature.

Sophia W.
54 minutes ago (edited)
@Frances Aggarwal I had not seen the whole video yet. The hedgehog already was gone ;) Most certainly just disturbed by the working on the wall of the terrace. By the way...i hate Disney ;) People in general always want to interfere in Nature. Well in my opinion they succeeded to ruin Nature within the passed 60 years. Oceans and air included. Ground waters full of remains of medication / hormones/ antidepressants. Human beings are by far the most cruel predators of all. They are the only real Beasts. I am almost daily ashamed to belong to the human race.
Show less

And other YT comments about Philip :

Linda A.
Linda A.
8 hours ago
I don't like Phil interviewing . Too much Phil. Is this HIS chateau now? He isn't the expert that you all give him credit for. Just a 24 year old who has a false sense of self importance. Can he just film if that is what his JOB Is? But just be silent and quit snorting!!! Like at least 9 -10 shirts today.

Hide 4 replies
Liz Dobson
Liz
6 hours ago
Totally agree. And his deep mouth breathing when filming. It drives me crazy! STOP SNORTING! It's not cute.

ManOnEarth
ManOnEarth
6 hours ago
@ linda A totally agree

Evelyn McElroy
Evelyn McElroy
2 hours ago
Ah, a visit from some of the Twatlers. How charming. Is this you, Arfarf? With any luck, your hate-filled comments will be removed. Go away trolls.

Liz Dobson
Liz
2 hours ago
@Evelyn McElroy Um, I don’t know what you are talking about but it’s been mentioned in live chat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Trotter was using Ryan as his wingman?????? It's no wonder she ended up with that useless flap of skin.

1. Terrace : Does that mean that in 16 years, nobody at the Lalande ever thought of removing the moss (how easy it was for the technician to do it !) and in doing so, unblocking the gutter and then... saving the structural old walls ??!!!

2. How rude was it to keep speaking in english while the French carpenter was explaining his plans for the paneling. I felt embarrassed for him and for them ! The look of his face when he looked at the camera showed all the good he thought of this masquerade ! She'll be lucky if he comes back soon with plans for paneling.

BTW : I understood nothing of what she explained in french to him about what she wants... It seems she doesn't really know herself what she wants !

3. Dan's video : this guy has a real gift for videoing and he's really enjoying it ! It was so boring to go back to Lalande's style after his short video.

5. The asparagus and the egg : What was that ?!! Don't know if it was them being ridiculous (again) to film this or the viewers watching this scene !

Frances
3 hours ago (edited)
Good to be concerned for the sick hedgehog but why on earth would you want to name it? It's a wild animal and isn't ever going to be a pet. Selmar looked very uncomfortable about the whole thing. I think you watched too many Disney films Philip. Sorry! Wild animals have their own lives without us. . Good to help them if they are in trouble, but otherwise leave them alone.

Hide 6 replies

Sophia W.
3 hours ago (edited)
I was thinking the same ;) I even doubt he or she was injured or ill. Maybe the hedgehog was disturbed by the works at the wall. Well we will see how it proceeds. Anyway the hedgehog is well cared for by Selmar. People often are mushy about animals....and eating them at the same time :(( Maybe they could give a name to the piece of animal on their plates as well....... Real animal lovers will never ever eat them.
Read more

Frances
2 hours ago
There are lots of animals at Lalande, Ruby, the hens, the sheep, the peacocks, I'm sure they would love a bit of attention.

Frances
hour ago
I wish that the Disney fixation over wildlife would end. Its really good to see the wild life on the night cam, but the Disney type narration is so irritating, ruins the experience for me, I'm not a six year old child. Just a nice piece of music would be great Philip.

Sophia W.
1 hour ago
@Frances Aggarwal To be honest I even prefer the sounds of Nature ;) Selmar on his vlogs often let us enjoy the pure sounds of Nature....and the Silence ;) Silence is hard to find nowadays.

Frances
1 hour ago

Sophia W.
54 minutes ago (edited)
@Frances Aggarwal I had not seen the whole video yet. The hedgehog already was gone ;) Most certainly just disturbed by the working on the wall of the terrace. By the way...i hate Disney ;) People in general always want to interfere in Nature. Well in my opinion they succeeded to ruin Nature within the passed 60 years. Oceans and air included. Ground waters full of remains of medication / hormones/ antidepressants. Human beings are by far the most cruel predators of all. They are the only real Beasts. I am almost daily ashamed to belong to the human race.
Show less

Linda A.
Linda A.
8 hours ago
I don't like Phil interviewing . Too much Phil. Is this HIS chateau now? He isn't the expert that you all give him credit for. Just a 24 year old who has a false sense of self importance. Can he just film if that is what his JOB Is? But just be silent and quit snorting!!! Like at least 9 -10 shirts today.

Hide 4 replies
Liz Dobson
Liz
6 hours ago
Totally agree. And his deep mouth breathing when filming. It drives me crazy! STOP SNORTING! It's not cute.

ManOnEarth
ManOnEarth
6 hours ago
@ linda A totally agree

Evelyn McElroy
Evelyn McElroy
2 hours ago
Ah, a visit from some of the Twatlers. How charming. Is this you, Arfarf? With any luck, your hate-filled comments will be removed. Go away trolls.

Liz Dobson
Liz
2 hours ago
@Evelyn McElroy Um, I don’t know what you are talking about but it’s been mentioned in live chat.

Thank you, I couldn't stomach it yesterday. Evelyn never disappoints and it's fun when others mess with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
the whole video was crap..and i think..let Dan do his gardeningwork...maybe we will see some progress..some people say he made a huge progress..but as i am in agriculture..he did not...working with two now..and the fact that Dan has time to do videos around that place makes me think...
Yes to be honest I was thinking the same doesn’t seem much progress, I love gardening can’t say I know much about it, but over the horrible months I prepare the flower beds digging them over and feeding them, planting bulbs etc I think Dan’s just cutting the grass

Reactions: 4
The Michael Patherick vlog! OMG. The blatant privilege and disregard to the viral pandemic! I was pretty shocked seeing this. I used to really like his vlog, I think the YouTube fame has warped him into this new vlogger. Not into it. "I just really needed a break" ...No Sh*t! We all do!!!! It's just that we have a moral obligation to do our part to not potentially pass a deadly virus on to others. I hope Michael, you are reading this, and feel ashamed of yourself.
".... feel ashamed of yourself".
Not gonna happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely that was for Anna's Philip? He has a good head of hair ;) 😏🤣

I still like them and I hope they don't copy Steph in her format. Time will only tell.
I think that was the purpose of SJ visit to their place with Marie

Reactions: 2
I was really surprised when SJ said she didn’t ‘back’ her school books, and had never heard of it before. All I can think is she must have gone to a very posh school (or maybe knowing her work ethic she didn’t bother backing any of her books). In UK schools it was very common to back your schools books with brown paper, wallpaper off cuts, wrapping paper ... in fact any type of paper! I still have a old school book (which I was allowed to take home) with its ‘backing’ paper in tact. She often makes remarks that, I’ve never seen one of those, I’ve never heard of that etc., even for the most common and mundane things ... she has either led a very sheltered life or her head is so far up her own backside she doesn’t notice anything unless it happens within her Shitoo!
Posters from Smash Hits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Please vote

❤@claraburnett The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: Hey Hey, Ho Ho Sir Snortalot has got to go

😢@claraburnett
The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: The Charlatan Chatelaine & the French Heritage Society

🤣@prettyplease : "The Chateau Diaries #30 The Church of Stephinology: I smell a rat: the Stephanie Jarvis Story”

👍@Phoenix Richards-Bingham “The Chateau Diaries #30 I see London, I see France. I can see she’s not wearing underpants”?

🤢@ploppityplop2 "The Chateau Diaries #30 The Church of Stephinology: All mouth and no trousers"

:mad: @definetlymaybe @claraburnett "The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: The Charlatan Chatelaine & the French Heritage Society"

:oops:@stella65 "The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: supporting the greedy not the needy"
I'm for the "greedy not needy one"!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dear EVEL - YN

Darling ... imagine a universe outside of the one you currently reside in and the alternate universe you aspire to
That of chat ooo B&B and bug hotel

Not for the first time you have indicated that any other views that are contrary to your own are therefore lessor

Prehaps you could kindly pay your dues - your rent is due - and your late on payment 🙄

Seems as you rent/lease a large portion of your brain 🧠

out to Tattle.life - you need to pay for that service -

you cannot think that we’d live there rent free ....
You have to pay 💰 us to stay
That’s the deal
Otherwise vacate .... we have many many many other places to be - with likeminded ppl - it’s a growing community 🤣

Unlike those you kneel at the alter of grifters

This is not a charity -
were here to collect the monies due - for services rendered ....

believe me with your attitude - were not charging enough 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
BJJ admitted again the he is allergic to eggs. Does he not know what mayonnaise is made of? Remember his love of Dutch mayo?
HE KNOWS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As if there are actually eggs in these plastic mayonnaise which don't even need to be stored in the fridge 🙄🥚

Yes to be honest I was thinking the same doesn’t seem much progress, I love gardening can’t say I know much about it, but over the horrible months I prepare the flower beds digging them over and feeding them, planting bulbs etc I think Dan’s just cutting the grass
Dan is now praticising filming during work😂

Frances
3 hours ago (edited)

Hide 6 replies

Sophia W.
3 hours ago (edited)
Read more

Frances
2 hours ago

Frances
hour ago

Sophia W.
1 hour ago

Frances
1 hour ago

Sophia W.
54 minutes ago (edited)
Show less

Linda A.
Linda A.
8 hours ago

Hide 4 replies
Liz Dobson
Liz
6 hours ago

ManOnEarth
ManOnEarth
6 hours ago
@ linda A totally agree

Evelyn McElroy
Evelyn McElroy
2 hours ago

Liz Dobson
Liz
2 hours ago

And did you see how quickly she hurried away because she didn't want to hear more of it being her own fault? Though this terrace guy was really friendly and invested. 20000 Euro min. for repair because nobody could be bothered to clean those drains? Not even the Ians had a look? 😢😕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They are both Dutch, which might also explain Selmar being more at ease. I did however also see disbelief and irony in his eyes and behaviou, like ‘are you really going to act like you are SJ?’, but that might have been my wishful thinking.
I turned it off at that point. He had the same squeal and OTT behaviour as Steph. She really is editing it to make him look in a bad light.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.