The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a separate post: I got so distracted by Young Bully...
Thanks for a new thread @MojoDublin
Congratulations on the VIP status @lolander
Thanks to @Arfarf for the thread title
Thanks for the recap @Jikki2 - but not for the distressing picture of Bully... :sick: šŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Stephanie probably has undiagnosed ADHD. All her behaviour points out towards it. Over-excitement, unfinished projects, impulsivity, constantly "in action" but actually accomplishing almost nothing, excessive talking, to list a few of them. I see so much of my own traits in her... šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

It's an act. It was almost impossible to graduate from Oxford with ADHD 25 years ago, nobody knew how to accommodate and help with their difficulties in learning then.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's an act. It was almost impossible to graduate from Oxford with ADHD 25 years ago, nobody knew how to accommodate and help with their difficulties in learning then.
Yeah she knows how to play her audience. The only thing she suffers from is being a spoiled damn brat. It's just an easy way to milk money out of patreons.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There are different functioning levels with ADHD. I'm currently doing my master's degree unmedicated.
It is challenging but it helps to focus if the subject is interesting. Uninteresting stuff tends to get neglected/forgotten.
What was her degree in?

Perhaps request a diagnosis from the experts here, a number mention doctorates they or family members have. So much better to get an actual expert opinion than relying on you tube or reading the very basic diagnosis of an open web source. Just a thought!
I was purely speculating on something I had observed. I didn't think I needed expert opinion to back up my own as this is tattle.life

It was meant to be just some food for thought since I haven't noticed anyone else mentioning that and discussing it here šŸ˜Š Any experts are welcome to give their opinion but none of them can give real diagnosis here either as she's not their patient.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Manor and Maker could learn something about reviewing/promoting local restaurants from Rob from ChĆ¢teau de la Grifferaie. He showed the outdoor daily specials, the sign, the location and pics of each course. Looked simple and delicious! How not to p.ss off the locals and your neighbour!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
O M G !!!!! There is a new show coming out on Discovery+ about competitive Table Setting. tit you not. Can you imagine snorts & or dear Nicolas Fairford in a smack down. Now THIS is an advent gift šŸŽ
OMG, indeed! Parrfect for BFF and a great suggestion on there for him - taxidermy on the table; Edd's present with the squirrel and the seagull was meant for this! There are probably plenty of other little creatures, such as bats; rats, hedgehogs, and peachicks lying dead around the chateau. Perhaps he could supplement his newly found YT income by starting a taxidermy service. The kitchen table, already used for a variety of purposes, could be used to try out his skills. SJ doesn't care about health and safety so nothing to worry about there. I'm sure there must be a sharp knife with a Spode handle somewhere.

Any experts are welcome to give their opinion but none of them can give real diagnosis here either as she's not their patient.
Exactly! To add to the discussion, I think she might be somewhere on the bi-polar scale. Many people with that show one pole more than the other. SJ mostly shows the manic side but there are sometimes hints of the other, e.g. sitting by the bonfire, and when she is very stressed or on the flight to Barbados. I think she has mentioned that she has suffered from depression. If she is on medication for anything like that and combines it with alcohol, she will not be in a very good state.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It was meant to be just some food for thought since I haven't noticed anyone else mentioning that and discussing it here šŸ˜Š Any experts are welcome to give their opinion but none of them can give real diagnosis here either as she's not their patient.
A majority of the tattlers agree that SJ is at least suffering (well she isn't suffering from it, but we all are really) from a narcissistic personality disorder. Whether she's a narc with or without ADHD could be the salt in an already overly spiced but still rather tasteless dish...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Agent 007 in addition to agent @LaFrancaise123 ā€¦ great recap šŸ˜ˆ

Parfeeect - you did us proud šŸ„²

Thank you šŸ™
Elevating all the chatty ppl to a new aircraftā€¦ @Gibson canā€™t kill the budget
Iā€™ve sent direct payments šŸ˜ˆ
This is your new jet āœˆ
View attachment 906835

Upgraded all the new VIPS
( itā€™s chartered ā€¦limited time
blew the budget on the new chatty members jet āœˆ - donā€™t shoot me )
View attachment 906839

Boeing 747-8 VIP
About time our prose paid off

See all the tattle members at the bar
šŸ˜ˆ
How many VIPs are there currently posting here? I guess more than the dozen, the rabid CD grannies claim?

Reactions: 18
It has taken me half the day to slowly crawl through where I left off yesterday and I was not prepared for a recap but...

The last thread started only on Day 2 of Tartvent. Or is it Vlogmess? What ever it is, it feels like Christmas is vomited upon us.
Bodily fluids featured heavily on the videos and a Tartlet even asked for semen. I can't decide if that sounds so wrong that it's right.

To cover the smell, Tartlets started spraying perfumes on every other post.

Let's see what we have so far
Day 1 - Christmas vomit
Day 2 - Christmas poo
Day 3 - How to create a fire hazard in your kitchen
Day 4 - Drunken Pee-Cock tree

Squirrel boy isn't even featured that heavily on the vids and they still stink like a woodland creature.

Talking about messy looking furry creatures, Snorts' own channel has just proven that he's about as useful as a box of broken hammers. Snorty didn't even get the dig from nasty Teabag about the silver plated cutlery. Oh Snorty, you'll never have sterling silver if you're sugar mommy's Patreons don't gift it to you.

Did something else happen in the chateuverse? Biffy probably got another huge, cold and damp property to look after and to fill with useless old junk. Fix Begmania first, you kept man!

Do I even need to mention the delusions of Tatty & Silly? After one video, they've done nothing to promote their begging bowl. They claim to be business savvy but he seems as sharp as a bowling ball.
Your recaps are gold!šŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m absolutely baffledā€¦how in the world did these people become the ā€œexpertsā€ in ā€œall things chateauā€ and ā€œrefined living?ā€ And who are they to give anyone advice on anything? And why would anyone listen? Its all a scamā€¦a grift. Itā€™s a case study in chance, circumstance, and luck.

4F13941E-4F26-47D4-B221-C113FAE73A9B.jpeg
768C6B5D-D6B2-42D2-925B-BB13AD2DF14E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
O M G !!!!! There is a new show coming out on Discovery+ about competitive Table Setting. tit you not. Can you imagine snorts & or dear Nicolas Fairford in a smack down. Now THIS is an advent gift šŸŽ
Oooh! I would love for BJJ to be on that show and have his lackluster, gaudy settings get torn to shreds on t.v. by professional etiquette people ( what do you call them????). I would love to see his face as he is getting judged and SJ running to him as he sobs to console her baby. Well, his bio mom would pamper him too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Quote from Ky Bourbon, previous thread: "I canā€™t believe how patronizing Snortsā€™ isā€¦how to set a table? His target audience has been setting tables for twice as long as heā€™s been alive! They can do it better, tooā€¦with their eyes closed".

I agree, and isn't this what so many young, so-called influencers do, whatever it is they are talking about? They jump on the bandwagon and teach their grandmothers to suck eggs. From doing this, they make thousands. I find it infuriating when so many others work hard to gain qualifications and skills and earn their living by doing a proper job. I suppose I am too out-dated thinking like this. Apparently, loads of teenagers now aspire to become YT influencers because all they need to do is pick a topic and sit in their bedroom talking a lot of rubbish into their phones. Surely, this can't go on for much longer. Their supporters must be absolutely gullible and brainless! Nichloas Fairford is better at it than BJJ and has more taste but is just as patronising in thinking that he is teaching all his adult followers something!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
was meant to be just some food for thought since I haven't noticed anyone else mentioning that and discussing it here šŸ˜Š Any experts are welcome to give their opinion but none of them can give real diagnosis here either as she's not their patient.
But itā€™s never stopped speculation on here from observation on you tube, for at least the last 12 months. After all this a pure gossip site

Reactions: 4
Good morning darling Yenta Tartlets! You have been busy little gossips and agents!

Thread #92 thank yous and congratulations to those already mentioned.

@Jikki2 you are fabulous! You are recap royalty. Do you prefer the title Queen or King of Summaries?

A Merry 5th Day of Tatvent to you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Manor and Maker could learn something about reviewing/promoting local restaurants from Rob from ChĆ¢teau de la Grifferaie. He showed the outdoor daily specials, the sign, the location and pics of each course. Looked simple and delicious! How not to p.ss off the locals and your neighbour!
I enjoy watching Chateau de la Grifferaie, but I have to admit to getting frustrated with watching their efforts to get back and forth between two countries with travel rules and restrictions changing all the time.

Reactions: 9
Quote from Ky Bourbon, previous thread: "I canā€™t believe how patronizing Snortsā€™ isā€¦how to set a table? His target audience has been setting tables for twice as long as heā€™s been alive! They can do it better, tooā€¦with their eyes closed".

I agree, and isn't this what so many young, so-called influencers do, whatever it is they are talking about? They jump on the bandwagon and teach their grandmothers to suck eggs. From doing this, they make thousands. I find it infuriating when so many others work hard to gain qualifications and skills and earn their living by doing a proper job. I suppose I am too out-dated thinking like this. Apparently, loads of teenagers now aspire to become YT influencers because all they need to do is pick a topic and sit in their bedroom talking a lot of rubbish into their phones. Surely, this can't go on for much longer. Their supporters must be absolutely gullible and brainless! Nichloas Fairford is better at it than BJJ and has more taste but is just as patronising in thinking that he is teaching all his adult followers something!
Absolutely agree. For example, so many times weā€™ve seen Teabag say things or give advice on his vlog thatā€™s incorrect. Whatā€™s Teabegā€™s credentials? He was a party boy. I donā€™t think he has a higher education (university?). He doesnā€™t have experience in construction. His artwork is amateurā€¦heā€™s not a juried artist. He has no professional training as a chef or cook (but he owns that AGA!). He doesnā€™t have expertise in antiques from years of experience working in that field. He doesnā€™t have business acumen, canā€™t seem to handle finances. His most valuable asset is a stove. No sane bank would ever give him a loan. Canā€™t or wonā€™t obtain a drivers license, so is dependent on others for transportation. And yet so many comments from viewers saying ā€œhow amazing you are!ā€ and ā€œhow talented!ā€ Yes, his supporters are gullible. The only talent MPKā€™s got is con artist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.