The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fellow Tattlers, the end is nigh! I just watched Advent #7, and lo! Stephanie is teasing Philip about the size of the tree AND the topper for it! Where there is teasing, there is the beginning of a lack of respect, rather than adulation. I do believe SJ has been taking in the comments on CD and here, and is, perhaps, hopefully, seeing the light about Phi-Phi. It was great to see the astonished look on PJ's face when she refused his wish to cut the tree down further, and the disagreement regarding the tree topper. It was cringe-worthy but gratifying to see him begging, like a puppy, 'please please, can we...?'. OH it was great. Bring it on Steppy. Move him out. I also thought the power imbalance in that relationship would make any normal person leave, but PJ doesn't seem to have the balls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.