The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Autism may or may not be a disability. For those at the higher end of the ASC spectrum, it quite likely is not a disability per se. That is not to say that there are not areas that they struggle with, particularly with social and communication and not necessarily restrictive and repetitive behaviours. Others will find the condition far more disabling and will need an entirely different level and intensity of support.
How is are things for you and your aunt?
She always lived a very strict life. all set on time..no surprises there....very keen on a healthy way of life...she was always very caring to me..i like her a lott..she spend the first 35 years of her life living at the house..my parents married..at that time she wanted to move out..bought a grand house in the village and got on with life..she had a marvellous career...she always had staff..to deal with the home..food and the garden..she wasnt very good with that...she always sat with her nose in books..food and a clean house wasnt so important..but other people did that for her..she still has staff..last summer her housekeeper said to me she wasnt feeling well, i also noticed because i visted once a week..and wasnt eating much...but she didnt want to go to the doctor..because she knew best...we had to drag her to the first aid because she was so ill, she wouldnt probably made it into the next morning...i was so mad..she almost had no blood left in her body...and cancer...they gave her blood and she got home..but still she doesnt believe she has cancer..its so annoying ..she knows best..you have to be very firm with her...to tell her what to do..she doesnt read between the lines..and in the end she does it..but it costs an huge amount of energy..i know her all my life and i know how to deal with her..but sometimes she likes to put me down like a seven year old..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Was about to give up watching Dans vlogs cos the last few have been boring (to me anyway) but........then he goes and puts out a beautiful one featuring his beautiful wife and kids so im gonna hang in there for vlogs like todays!
not to mention there was almost no sound for half the vlog..i guess Selmar wouldnt be dissapointed if the chateau adventure blew off..he has his feet under tatties table now...
Much to Stephanies relief!

Reactions: 19
It has taken me half the day to slowly crawl through where I left off yesterday and I was not prepared for a recap but...

The last thread started only on Day 2 of Tartvent. Or is it Vlogmess? What ever it is, it feels like Christmas is vomited upon us.
Bodily fluids featured heavily on the videos and a Tartlet even asked for semen. I can't decide if that sounds so wrong that it's right.

To cover the smell, Tartlets started spraying perfumes on every other post.

Let's see what we have so far
Day 1 - Christmas vomit
Day 2 - Christmas poo
Day 3 - How to create a fire hazard in your kitchen
Day 4 - Drunken Pee-Cock tree

Squirrel boy isn't even featured that heavily on the vids and they still stink like a woodland creature.

Talking about messy looking furry creatures, Snorts' own channel has just proven that he's about as useful as a box of broken hammers. Snorty didn't even get the dig from nasty Teabag about the silver plated cutlery. Oh Snorty, you'll never have sterling silver if you're sugar mommy's Patreons don't gift it to you.

Did something else happen in the chateuverse? Biffy probably got another huge, cold and damp property to look after and to fill with useless old junk. Fix Begmania first, you kept man!

Do I even need to mention the delusions of Tatty & Silly? After one video, they've done nothing to promote their begging bowl. They claim to be business savvy but he seems as sharp as a bowling ball.
I actually have a box of broken hammers? Is this a thing? My husband claims he will repair them one day but instead he keeps buying and then destroying and adding to the box... Once he figured out how to get the rest of the wood out he might even repair them ... Amaury should know 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Selmar‘s latest should have been labelled where’s Waldo! Was he hiding? poor Tatti had to walk all over hells creation and there he is behind the cart corral.
Such a romantic place to meet that Morrisons! Doesnt seem as if he even popped in for a bunch of red roses

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She always lived a very strict life. all set on time..no surprises there....very keen on a healthy way of life...she was always very caring to me..i like her a lott..she spend the first 35 years of her life living at the house..my parents married..at that time she wanted to move out..bought a grand house in the village and got on with life..she had a marvellous career...she always had staff..to deal with the home..food and the garden..she wasnt very good with that...she always sat with her nose in books..food and a clean house wasnt so important..but other people did that for her..she still has staff..last summer her housekeeper said to me she wasnt feeling well, i also noticed because i visted once a week..and wasnt eating much...but she didnt want to go to the doctor..because she knew best...we had to drag her to the first aid because she was so ill, she wouldnt probably made it into the next morning...i was so mad..she almost had no blood left in her body...and cancer...they gave her blood and she got home..but still she doesnt believe she has cancer..its so annoying ..she knows best..you have to be very firm with her...to tell her what to do..she doesnt read between the lines..and in the end she does it..but it costs an huge amount of energy..i know her all my life and i know how to deal with her..but sometimes she likes to put me down like a seven year old..
I'm so sorry that this is so hard for you all. It must be really hard for your aunt to cope with this extra difficulty at this time in her life and for you and your husband to be able to support her ti do what she needs to do. You made me chuckle when you mention your aunt putting you down like a 7 year old. I think a lot of us with elderly relatives can relate to this. I sometimes think my 90 yr old mum would sit me on the naughty step given half a chance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Was about to give up watching Dans vlogs cos the last few have been boring (to me anyway) but........then he goes and puts out a beautiful one featuring his beautiful wife and kids so im gonna hang in there for vlogs like todays!
Much to Stephanies relief!
And then he goes and is mean to his wife🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Well, I guess some patrons give him money for the eye candy that he is to them, not necessarily for work on the cottage.:cool::LOL:
I’ll admit…I used to think MPK was attractive (don’t throw tomatoes at me! 😆). But, it was a combination of looks and the way he presented himself in his earlier videos. He seemed like he was a young guy who really had his act together. Boy, was I mistaken! Problem is, he couldn’t keep up the pretense. He looks tired and disheveled. And his vices are taking their toll.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ll admit…I used to think MPK was attractive (don’t throw tomatoes at me! 😆). But, it was a combination of looks and the way he presented himself in his earlier videos. He seemed like he was a young guy who really had his act together. Boy, was I mistaken! Problem is, he couldn’t keep up the pretense. He looks tired and disheveled. And his vices are taking their toll.
He’s going to look like Mick before long. To tell them apart, Mick is the one working.

Yes! She bought the wrong tree, didnt test the lights, and will re-arrange the decorations. Anything else Dan?
He calls her “Mom”. Wtf. I noticed how her jaw was set on the way to the village they visited…she looked peeved. Get it together dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Realised that amuroire was left alone in the farmhouse during the Paris London trip

Decided he could feature in my fav Christmas 🎅 film ever 👏👏👏

😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No, no...no hurling tomatoes. My fiancee and I too were bamboozled.

It was all an act alright.

He can always blame all his failures on the homophobes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I used to think MPK was attractive
My sympathies... I felt the same way.... once.

I'll go to bed before Sadie puts her mess out, and Tomaz will livestream when it's midnight.

So here is a picture of a donkey with an ass.
Ass with a Donkey.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s going to look like Mick before long. To tell them apart, Mick is the one working.

He calls her “Mom”. Wtf. I noticed how her jaw was set on the way to the village they visited…she looked peeved. Get it together dude.
He calls her "Mum" not "Mom". "Mom" isn't commonly used in the UK.
I sometimes wonder if I am watching the same episode as some of you! He says that he's sure Mum will reorganise the tree that the boys decorated over the next few days. How many of us do exactly the same thing? It sounds as though this is something most Mums would do, so not sure how this reflects badly on Dan? As soon as our children were in bed, I'd start the tree again. :sneaky:
The Christmas tree lights and the "wrong" tree seemed to be an"in joke " between Dan and Annalise. God knows, we have had similar issues with the bloody tree lights in the past!
I thought the family seemed to have a lovely time together.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

i quess its hard for Dan...he tries his best for sure...a young family...annoying kids..a probably exhausted wife..from coping with life and kids..and then you have Fan... full of fun... life and laughter..and alcohol...Analise cannot fight against that..he should be smarter...get away from that evil heap feulled with alcohol and lazyness shittoo..or keep the relationship stricklty business..its all to mixed up together now..not good...certainy not familywise..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm in a kinda-sorta grumpy mood today...tried watching the CD advent vlog and gave up after less than a minute. I just couldn't watch and/or listen to them all sitting there on the sofa. Her advent vlogs have gone downhill rapidly. In other words...they SUCK!!!.....Then I tried watching Billy's vlog after being click-baited in with his title "How we met"...silly me thought he was talking about him and Gwen...oh hell no! It was him and RYAN!!!...so...his vlog SUCKED! I did make it through Dan's vlog. Was good to see Annalise again. And the boys are so cute!

I'm hoping to get my daughter to take me to the store soon...I still have a few gifts to buy and a few groceries. But I've been trying for days to go and hasn't happened yet. I hate being such a burden to my kids. They do try....oh hell, welcome everyone to my PITY PARTY! It's B.Y.O.B. and if you want snacks you'd better bring your own also....:rolleyes::confused:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.