The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are different functioning levels with ADHD. I'm currently doing my master's degree unmedicated.
It is challenging but it helps to focus if the subject is interesting. Uninteresting stuff tends to get neglected/forgotten.
What was her degree in?

I was purely speculating on something I had observed. I didn't think I needed expert opinion to back up my own as this is tattle.life

It was meant to be just some food for thought since I haven't noticed anyone else mentioning that and discussing it here 😊 Any experts are welcome to give their opinion but none of them can give real diagnosis here either as she's not their patient.
Take no notice, @Kataja. Lots of Tattlers have speculated here about possible psychological disorders or learning challenges of the various cast members of the Chateauland including SJ, Hanni, Teabag and Davy. Many opinions are based on personal or a family member's experiences and others on their own professional experiences - however no-one here attempts to give a diagnosis. As you rightly point out, she is not a patient of anyone here. People can agree or disagree but most people don't get too touchy about it.(You'll always get the. odd one as you have discovered.) You are free to speculate with the rest of us. I believe Fanny's degree was in English Literature, followed by post-graduate training in opera. Good luck with your Masters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Saw this quote on insta and guess what it reminds me of ? ......

β€œThey muddy the water, to make it seem deep.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
@Jikki2 you are fabulous! You are recap royalty. Do you prefer the title Queen or King of Summaries?
Off-topic
Thank you everybody for liking my hastily thrown together recap but the real Queen of Summaries was @Mummy Dearest. My English skills will never reach the level of wit on her posts and if I miss anyone here, it's definitely her. Her posts still rank among some of the most liked of all the 91K+ posts on Chateau Diarrhea threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It's an act. It was almost impossible to graduate from Oxford with ADHD 25 years ago, nobody knew how to accommodate and help with their difficulties in learning then.
Just this morning I watched an older video (re the ghost at Lalande) and she was so much calmer and serene. She managed to weave a compelling story and capture one's attention. She really did 'used to' have some charisma! Life was easier for her then -- no PJ and no patrons to answer to!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Perhaps request a diagnosis from the experts here, a number mention doctorates they or family members have. So much better to get an actual expert opinion than relying on you tube or reading the very basic diagnosis of an open web source. Just a thought!
Just a thought...Why do people have to be diagnosed with anything just because their behaviour is different from( I was going to say the norm) but I've no idea what normal is, if in deed there is such a thing. Maybe they don't conform to our own understanding of normal. It seems to be the 'in thing' in current times to give people labels that explain away their idiosyncrasies, for want of a better phrase. I read a blog recently by Constance Hall where she said people thought she was Too much' which made me wonder what 'too much' is as opposed to just enough. We build peoples confidence by telling them they are enough but why can we never be more than enough ie too much. Isn't it the perception of the individual observing the behaviour of others that doesn't meet with our own brief? Therefore isn't it more about us than the other person? This is merely my own observation of human nature, that said it doesn't mean that I have to like or excuse certain behaviours of others but I suppose that's all down to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just this morning I watched an older video (re the ghost at Lalande) and she was so much calmer and serene. She managed to weave a compelling story and capture one's attention. She really did 'used to' have some charisma! Life was easier for her then -- no PJ and no patrons to answer to!
I so agree. The CD vids used to be light hearted fun and she would even spend some time creating the story on her videos. Now she runs around showing the phone on people's face and churning out as many videos as she can. Money really has changed the feel on the videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The only talent MPK’s got is con artist.
Actually, Teabeg is good at something…videos. The editing and video quality is very good. Content and consistency needs improvement. If he was smart, he would turn this skill into a career…work behind the camera. But I think he wants to be in front of the camera too much to do that…too much ego, probably.

Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a thought maybe BJJ puts something in her morning tea.😎 All roads lead to his greater presence corresponding to her greater labile behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Just a thought maybe BJJ puts something in her morning tea.😎 All roads lead to his greater presence corresponding to her greater labile behaviour.
He reminds me of jungle books Man cub.. all hair and gangly legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually, Teabeg is good at something…videos. The editing and video quality is very good. Content and consistency needs improvement. If he was smart, he would turn this skill into a career…work behind the camera. But I think he wants to be in front of the camera too much to do that…too much ego, probably.
Let's be honest - how long do you think he'd last in a real job? Three weeks and he'd disappear. His previous work history is sporadic to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many VIPs are there currently posting here? I guess more than the dozen, the rabid CD grannies claim?
VIP either past of present possibly 20 now
Currently running over 80 posting

Lurkers in their thousands
Threads have held and risen of late but our average views is over 46 thousand

Bless their rather …. Naive attitude towards other people s opnions

If you add in the inhabitants of the chateau mafia
We’d hit 150 …..

Every little helps 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 26
...and the hits don't stop for Tatty and Selmar...

sherryjo crandall
1 minute ago
people are totally clueless. when it comes to this. If they do not make their goals they are legally required to refund it. If they dont its fraud. People are so self centered.

ME1
5 hours ago
Have they looked into french laws on holding a 2,000 peopled festival on private land. There will be a lot of gov paperwork just on bathroom facilities alone. It all sounds very romantic and something that I would love to attend in the future when it’s all done. Be interesting to follow the journey. Hope their eyes are wide open.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ME1, they have already thought about 🚽🧻 :poop:
You can't make this stuff up.
This is from their kickstarter page. πŸ‘‡

Environmental commitments
Sustainable materials
ECO TOILETS: With large events come a lot of waste! We will make stylish compost toilets – cutting down on chemicals, germs and odour, as well as removing the jarring presence of typical plastic, chemical-toilet cabins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The Petherdick's latest video:

Life of Rien tells the story of how him and Biffy met.
First at a vide-grenier where Biffy was selling his junk antiques and they stroke up a conversation.
Second at Biffy's parents' party.
Finally they got together at Ryan's uncle's manor house as their families already knew each other and after that they became the party boys of Rennes.

They met Gwen on one drunken night in town and the rest is history.
They became the terrific trio and Ryan was always the third wheel.

At the end of the video there's a montage of old pics @8:13

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Orthodontics must be cheap in Thailand. Ryan has barely changed from the early days with Billy. Billy however.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Their supporters must be absolutely gullible and brainless! Nichloas Fairford is better at it than BJJ and has more taste but is just as patronising in thinking that he is teaching all his adult followers something!
Absolutely nail on target 🎯

Personally … it’s media sport 2021
Tattle.life affords us the unique position as it affords us the ability to act as tastemasters of all things they spout about ….

Unlike them we are a unique worldly group of various life experiences and qualified by university degrees and working experience- and can afford ourselfs …

Something they aspire to be .
Safe
Stable
Secure
And a pleasure to be around .

Their licking our windows πŸͺŸ whilst we cast an experienced eye πŸ‘

Over their sheer audacity to recognise they won’t be here at this gig forever

Quintessentially- the righting is on the wall

So tastemasters saviour it while it’s around 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.