The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny: I don't know how to tell you this Michael, but your BO is dreadful.
Teabag: Not smelling too sweet yourself, Darlin". How long has it been since you had hot water here?
Can this be our next thread title? HAHA!!!!

Reactions: 13
Was SquirrelNutkins being on-purpose extra snorty today? He was so trying to please us by disinfecting that disgusting table with alcohol, so what gives with the xtra snorts? I'd much prefer LESS SNORTING than a bacteria-free tabletop. And get a haircut, Brillo Pad!
In his defense, he WAS spreading bacteria by snorting all over the table. No, you say? Maybe there IS no excuse for using the alcohol after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Selmar‘s latest should have been labelled where’s Waldo! Was he hiding? poor Tatti had to walk all over hells creation and there he is behind the cart corral.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dans cottage is still not finished...Dan ...finish the house before your finish your studio...it looks to me he really needs a space to escape his family..what is he gonna do..sit in that studio all night...and the rest in the house...I even set up a desk in our livingroom..so i can work and enjoy the familylife..i guess i dont want to escape...we have enough rooms though...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just a thought...Why do people have to be diagnosed with anything just because their behaviour is different from( I was going to say the norm) but I've no idea what normal is, if in deed there is such a thing. Maybe they don't conform to our own understanding of normal. It seems to be the 'in thing' in current times to give people labels that explain away their idiosyncrasies, for want of a better phrase. I read a blog recently by Constance Hall where she said people thought she was Too much' which made me wonder what 'too much' is as opposed to just enough. We build peoples confidence by telling them they are enough but why can we never be more than enough ie too much. Isn't it the perception of the individual observing the behaviour of others that doesn't meet with our own brief? Therefore isn't it more about us than the other person? This is merely my own observation of human nature, that said it doesn't mean that I have to like or excuse certain behaviours of others but I suppose that's all down to me.
I agree. Having quirky behaviours doesn't mean a disability. Davy & Hanni might be on the spectrum, but they are super super high functioning and I can't see them being disabled by it (they travel on their own, are educated, have jobs, their own homes). Being on the spectrum used to mean (for most, there are the some, like Temple Gradin who are savants, but savants are rare) that you were not developmentally keeping up with your age group, and were never going to hold down a job, or be able to live on your own. I personally feel like the spectrum has become way too broad on the higher end. This might seem like nothing, but it can and has created problems for those on the other end who need help and supports that they have to now work harder to prove they need, because being on the spectrum is no longer enough. My sons both need various supports, and as their advocate I have to work hard to verbalize and communicate their struggles to such a degree that it makes them seems kind of 2 dimensional, and not the whole person they are. I have to accentuate all their "issues" so hard that it is frankly sad and depressing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh my God, he looks so cute 🥰

Oh my God, he looks so cute 🥰
Gwen fell in the trap..goodlooking guy...knowing how to impress..and she has kids now..no escape anymore...she is stuck with that lazy grifter...i would like to know how she see things...btw why is Ernest with Sadie all the time...

Reactions: 20
When SJ hugged her hottie cousin and exclaimed "you saved Christmas" after fixing the cheap tree, I about lost it.
To over-the-top ridiculous for words!
Also, I hate to inform Mr. Baldy, but what he set the table with (in my experience) were ice cream spoons. Not to be confused with the long-handled parfait spoons that are mostly used for ice tea these days. Soup spoons are one size smaller. Teaspoons are usually the smallest unless you have an espresso after dinner. But, even then, the spoon is rested on the saucer when serving and not on the table.
We can always have an argument on where your cloth napkin goes when exiting the table.
Some say folded neatly at your place setting, some say it is to be placed on the chair.
Maybe he would like to call me before he sets another ordinary table? I could give him a few pointers.

I'm wondering if the daily Christmas vlogs were filmed under the ruse of baldy the cameraman instead of baldy the boyfriend?
It would explain, (in part) the put-together mish-mash they've produced.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree. Having quirky behaviours doesn't mean a disability. Davy & Hanni might be on the spectrum, but they are super super high functioning and I can't see them being disabled by it (they travel on their own, are educated, have jobs, their own homes). Being on the spectrum used to mean (for most, there are the some, like Temple Gradin who are savants, but savants are rare) that you were not developmentally keeping up with your age group, and were never going to hold down a job, or be able to live on your own. I personally feel like the spectrum has become way too broad on the higher end. This might seem like nothing, but it can and has created problems for those on the other end who need help and supports that they have to now work harder to prove they need, because being on the spectrum is no longer enough. My sons both need various supports, and as their advocate I have to work hard to verbalize and communicate their struggles to such a degree that it makes them seems kind of 2 dimensional, and not the whole person they are. I have to accentuate all their "issues" so hard that it is frankly sad and depressing.
An aunt of mine..never married and also very ill at the moment...has asperger...she is very wealthy..always lived her life on the safe side...highly intelligent..had a nice career..but lately , because of her illness..and the things didnt go well before i stepped in.. we now have good conversations...i get the feeling she was her whole life under a huge ammount of stress..to keep up with things..to be able to blend in in some way...actually she never did.. but..she tried to cope...it must have been a huge struggle..it all never went natural..sometimes its a nightmare..i do her affairs..she cannot cope with lawyers , banks , doctors..she completely blacks out...and acts like a person with dementia..which she isnt..when she is at home its all well..but when she has to go to a businessmeeting..and out of her safe bubble...its a nightmare to cope with..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I'm wondering if the daily Christmas vlogs were filmed under the ruse of baldy the cameraman instead of baldy the boyfriend?
It would explain, (in part) the put-together mish-mash they've produced.
Oh, yeah, so true! The boyfriend reveal video came out just before the Paris visit with Michael vlog, so all the Paris footage was probably filmed before the Dutch boyfriend revelation! And of course all the footage from trips before that will be by the cameraman, not the boyfriend!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh Anna & Philips neighbour Adam from the UK is rather yummy! The rest of the vlog was somewhat boring. I am getting tired of watching all the vlogs showing diggers making holes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
An aunt of mine..never married and also very ill at the moment...has asperger...she is very wealthy..always played her life on the safe side...highly intelligent..had a nice career..but lately , because of her illness..and the things didnt go well before i stepped in.. we now have good conversations...i get the feeling she was her whole life under a huge ammount of stress..to keep up with things..to be able to blend in in some way...actually she never did.. but..she tried to cope...it must have been a huge struggle..it all never went natural..
Autism may or may not be a disability. For those at the higher end of the ASC spectrum, it quite likely is not a disability per se. That is not to say that there are not areas that they struggle with, particularly with social and communication and not necessarily restrictive and repetitive behaviours. Others will find the condition far more disabling and will need an entirely different level and intensity of support.
How are things for you and your aunt?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Whaddup, Yentas and baby prostitutes! :LOL: ;)

One of his superfans wrote on Patreon that he reminds her of Jamie Dornan.
But, damn! Michael's addictions are stealing away his youth!

View attachment 907436 View attachment 907438
Oh my! That comparison is a stretch! Feeds his ego, though. If I was one of his Patreons, I’d be asking a ton of questions about what’s going on. The whole point of his Patreon (supposedly) was to help support him as he works on living his dream of restoring the chateau. Well???? What’s up with that?

Oh Anna & Philips neighbour Adam from the UK is rather yummy! The rest of the vlog was somewhat boring. I am getting tired of watching all the vlogs showing diggers making holes.
What I love most about the Fleuries is that they are boring AF. There hasn't been a vlog they made that failed to doze me off. :LOL: ;)
They provide the best ASMR for people who have trouble sleeping, especially with their choice of background music.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there anything Linda Concepcion won’t donate to?

Yo Linda, I’ve got a Château in Croydon that I want to do up. I’ll walk around with the phone on record for a few hours each day and upload it specially for you, yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my! That comparison is a stretch! Feeds his ego, though. If I was one of his Patreons, I’d be asking a ton of questions about what’s going on. The whole point of his Patreon (supposedly) was to help support him as he works on living his dream of restoring the chateau. Well???? What’s up with that?
Well, I guess some patrons give him money for the eye candy that he is to them, not necessarily for work on the cottage.:cool::LOL:

As I am sure BJJ gets paid not for his talent (for he has none) or the work he does for Cadeaux at the Chateau (which is egregious).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.