The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear him give a shout out to Tony from LA. I was in shock☺
wow, interesting! Tony and Michael Moore got mentioned!! :)

Interesting tidbit ... about a month ago our family was out for supper and I over heard a woman at the next table talking about Chateaux in France, and then mentioned the program Rob runs out of his chateau for young people ... so I perked up and said "hey, I watch chateaux youtube shows and I had watched some of his" ... and turns out she is going to Rob's chateau next spring for 6 weeks to volunteer! I can't tell you how random that was, considering where I live!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There seems to be a lot of new Tartlets! Welcome, everyone! There is an unofficial Tartlet Tradition of explaining what it was that drove you here. It's a great way to introduce yourselves. Feel free to share your stories (if you are so inclined) and again, welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
E3768B3A-4BA0-4F62-A25B-381F4D15AA3E.jpeg

SJ, you be Prancer, I’ll be Dancer and do my Charleston. Your right it would be better with real deer
8952DD09-82AA-48F6-AFB8-1BF2F9344568.jpeg

I got Debra deer from woodland watch. Oh you want real reindeer.
5DAD6508-8238-4FBB-908D-6B1B7248DAAD.jpeg

Yes sir, no more Christmas vomit or poo. Yes sir, we can donate gag $ to your kids around the world toy charity.
02314FDA-3352-4D29-BC2C-2B18DD08C125.jpeg

No reindeer but Santa gave me this. Usually I’m allergic but it’s special from Santa. Your right, Davy is diabetic he should have my special sweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You know, you're right, that automatically makes them better....I just wish he had been left out of the intro as well.
Well at least they will be on YouTube for posterity when the relationship gets packed away.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
3FED7590-DEEC-488A-8F84-233832B3C8CD.jpeg

Yes I had fun putting up the tree with you old boyfriends
C22A2E64-1AB4-4EE4-90D7-8E45FA3FED27.jpeg

Don’t be silly I’ll help you shop for your x-boyfriends
E2E475F0-0394-4D1A-9CC1-6BDC705FE788.jpeg

Finished wrapped gifts for all the men in you life. I’m a bit tired but sure I can do laundry.
69545698-C5AF-40EC-ACD1-F11BA283EC16.jpeg

Wait a minute these are not my clothes but I got them from our bedroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think you have hit the nail on the head Rory. She used to be sparkly, articulate, and her vlogs quite fun to watch especially the travels with Gerald. It was lockdown which seemed to change her. She had not very stimulating company, Nati is nice enough. Mummie went off to SA. She had Selmar
and Marie. Selmar hasn't got the most sparkling conversationsl skills. Marie was going through some form of depression.
None wonder she fell into Phyllis' arms. She must have been bored to tears. She seems to defer to him now. I wonder if she has got daddy issues and wants a man to take over?
I think she defers to men for decisions and being rescued. I remember she said in one vlog she "spoke to Nick daily". I mean even if it's a text message that is a lot. Re the important decisions in her life as we have seen it (ie chateau related, selecting an accountant) if men have told her she takes that decision/guidance). I wonder does she suffer from anxiety and can't make these types of decisions.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
There seems to be a lot of new Tartlets! Welcome, everyone! There is an unofficial Tartlet Tradition of explaining what it was that drove you here. It's a great way to introduce yourselves. Feel free to share your stories (if you are so inclined) and again, welcome!
I had really enjoyed the CD until Phillip arrived. I have been telling myself he'll be gone soon like Tomaz, but no he's still here. Sick of his love of cutlery and the snorting. Then the boyfriend reveal. Just yuck. All the Daddy references he brings up to endear himself with SJ is so over the top.

I also liked Selmar in the beginning as he made a new handle for Isobell's garden spade, helped with garden etc. But then he was always gone away on holiday and no progress on the loo etc. His 'romance' is vomit inducing too. Who arrives with all though crates when she knows he has a camper?
He is just thinking with his dick really, can't have had any in years. I saw the comment on his latest video saying he was waiting to be with his 'FIRST love in England and for the magic to start'. Really at his age he leads us to believe he's never been in love? Yuck yuck yuck. This kickstarter is just so wrong and Selmar can't or won't see it. I'm sure Tatty is scamming him.

These false (in my opinon) relationships really annoy me. They hit a nerve with me. My Father died when my Mother was in her late 50's. She went a bit silly and answered personal adds (no tinder then) got mixed up with some horrible guys who all took her for a ride in different ways. I had to hold my tongue a lot but did make it plain I wasn't impressed. After wards (lost money, used for sex, dreams broken) She wanted to know why I hadn't stopped her, but there was no stopping her as she was in LUV! So maybe that's the reason, because the current Diaries remind me of very unhappy memories?

Anyway I'm here and loving seeing everyone's comments, and being able to say what I think unlike in the comments on Youtube as there is always some superfan telling you off if you question anything.

Thank you for the welcome

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I had really enjoyed the CD until Phillip arrived. I have been telling myself he'll be gone soon like Tomaz, but no he's still here. Sick of his love of cutlery and the snorting. Then the boyfriend reveal. Just yuck. All the Daddy references he brings up to endear himself with SJ is so over the top.

I also liked Selmar in the beginning as he made a new handle for Isobell's garden spade, helped with garden etc. But then he was always gone away on holiday and no progress on the loo etc. His 'romance' is vomit inducing too. Who arrives with all though crates when she knows he has a camper?
He is just thinking with his dick really, can't have had any in years. I saw the comment on his latest video saying he was waiting to be with his 'FIRST love in England and for the magic to start'. Really at his age he leads us to believe he's never been in love? Yuck yuck yuck. This kickstarter is just so wrong and Selmar can't or won't see it. I'm sure Tatty is scamming him.

These false (in my opinon) relationships really annoy me. They hit a nerve with me. My Father died when my Mother was in her late 50's. She went a bit silly and answered personal adds (no tinder then) got mixed up with some horrible guys who all took her for a ride in different ways. I had to hold my tongue a lot but did make it plain I wasn't impressed. After wards (lost money, used for sex, dreams broken) She wanted to know why I hadn't stopped her, but there was no stopping her as she was in LUV! So maybe that's the reason, because the current Diaries remind me of very unhappy memories?

Anyway I'm here and loving seeing everyone's comments, and being able to say what I think unlike in the comments on Youtube as there is always some superfan telling you off if you question anything.

Thank you for the welcome
Hey Sparrowsfart, thanks for posting. It's interesting to hear what was the "breaking point" for us Tartlets.

My mom died when I was a teenager, and my dad did some crazy things too. I guess we all bend over backwards for "love"?

EDIT: well not everyone bends over backwards!

• Heart
  • Haha
The first two vomit, poo Advent vlogs haven’t been live and no live intro’s because SJ didn’t intend to be at the shitoo in early Dec, but rather she’d planned to flit off to SA. SJ just banked some tit video to keep her deluded Patreon’s fooled. Lots of planning for Advent my butt, the intro and the videos, like everything else SJ does, is a rushed, bodge job because she has the attention span of a fly. The woman can’t effectively organize, read a clock or follow any structured, logical system or plan, and while she admits this is a personality characteristic, rather than try to hold herself accountable and act like an adult, she exaggerates it and embraces the frantic - thus 30 unfinished projects. No heating or plumbing, but she’s thinking of poems on rocks. Frankly, it exhausts me.
Why did I become a tartlet in the past month -
I simply don’t find her vlogs very friendly, relaxing, entertaining or educational any more. There was a lightness and genuine esprit d’cour in the shitoo before Squirrelboy arrived. I loved Sunday’s at the Chateau. I don’t want anyone to be alone and sad, but honestly - Squirrelboy is scraping the bottom of the barrel and has not been a positive addition. Now we know all those trips in the past year during Covid, when I can’t travel, have just been excuses for romantic get-aways for SJ and Squirrelboy. I just wish she’d stay home and properly restore/renovate her shitoo and actually roll up her sleeves, put on proper shoes and do some real work. Start spending some of her own money on her home rather than constantly travelling. And now she wants to travel even more with Oliver and add another vlog - crazy!
Initially, I thought the Patreon account was a little side-gig, but when I finally calculated the
money, with no financials or accountability, that drove me to become a tartlet.
As for the gift grab it just pisses me off - the long-winded letters and boxes mostly filled with crap - not to mention the carbon footprint and money spent to send that tit overseas to France. I didn’t like Cadeaux from the start and now I despise it, and the charity slant doesn’t help.
Rant over!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
@MojoDublin with the patrron WhatsApp group chat - do they realise the list of over 30 projects started and incomplete at the chateau? Do they read here? Have they travelled to chateau?
Top tier … all over this Discussion…
Originally ..
attitude was
it’s their ( tattle) opinion … very targeted and intrusive!!!!

Then after reading it
( it rankles that we have been correct )
Personally - and I’ve pointed this out your paying for direct access to Nutti/ SSB like a super fan …
they dropped tiers after that .

Am there taking the piss … laughing 😆 but some are disappointed and are still adjusting to their disbelief they didn’t see things faster .

Security in numbers …. Most had NEVER heard of tattle … it was a Covid miracle they found anything on YouTube

Primary concern …. Some are genuinely just very lonely 😞
Hence why I actually adore tartlets - it’s never been the Fault of the patron

Just the scam artists that are begging 🙏 for their lifestyle .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The first two vomit, poo Advent vlogs haven’t been live and no live intro’s because SJ didn’t intend to be at the shitoo in early Dec, but rather she’d planned to flit off to SA. SJ just banked some tit video to keep her deluded Patreon’s fooled. Lots of planning for Advent my butt, the intro and the videos, like everything else SJ does, is a rushed, bodge job because she has the attention span of a fly. The woman can’t effectively organize, read a clock or follow any structured, logical system or plan, and while she admits this is a personality characteristic, rather than try to hold herself accountable and act like an adult, she exaggerates it and embraces the frantic - thus 30 unfinished projects. No heating or plumbing, but she’s thinking of poems on rocks. Frankly, it exhausts me.
I simply don’t find her vlogs very friendly, relaxing, entertaining or educational any more. There was a lightness and genuine esprit d’cour in the shitoo before Squirrelboy arrived. I loved Sunday’s at the Chateau. I don’t want anyone to be alone and sad, but honestly - Squirrelboy is scraping the bottom of the barrel and has not been a positive addition. Now we know all those trips in the past year during Covid, when I can’t travel, have just been excuses for romantic get-aways for SJ and Squirrelboy. I just wish she’d stay home and properly restore/renovate her shitoo and actually roll up her sleeves, put on proper shoes and do some real work. Start spending some of her own money on her home rather than constantly travelling. And now she wants to travel even more with Oliver and add another vlog - crazy!
Initially, I thought the Patreon account was a little side-gig, but when I finally calculated the
As for the gift grab it just pisses me off - the long-winded letters and boxes mostly filled with crap - not to mention the carbon footprint and money spent to send that tit overseas to France. I didn’t like Cadeaux from the start and now I despise it, and the charity slant doesn’t help.
Rant over!
You have said what a lot, if not most of us, have expressed here. You're not alone!

• Heart
Rant over!
You have articulated my sentiments exactly. There seems to be a recurring theme for many of us - that is, the demise of the quality and entertainment value since PJ's increased involvement. I find is so hard to watch now because of the second hand embarrassment I feel for SJ -- she
has become a kind of caricature of her former self! The entire situation makes me uncomfortable because they are so extremely ill suited. SJ
looks exhausted (and a tad pathetic) from trying so hard to be what she so naturally was when I initially became interested in the videos.

I am an adult woman and cannot understand fawning over stuffed toys and naming them!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I know some have complained about the intro to the 'Christmas ADVENT-ures in Vomit & Poo', but I suspect Dan's hands were tied and he been heavily directed by SJ about what to include.
We expected, and I'm sure he did too, wonderful drone shots all around the shitoo, but I don't think he's been able to show the front of the shitoo because they courtyard is 'off limits'. The intro was filmed after they returned from London following the first frost/snow and you can just sneak a peek of the wooden structure around the fountain.
Dan likely had other shots, but now that her relationship with Squirrelboy is official, SJ decided to put that them as a centrepiece in the Advent intro and cut out pictures of anyone else. It's all about the King and Queen of Lalande this Christmas.
I wonder if the wooden structure is Amauries secret project?

I'm getting bad vibes that there may be a Christmas marriage proposal and can just see their rings...
View attachment 902270View attachment 902272
I hate Christmas marriage proposals, actually any proposals 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am almost tempted to watch Sadie's advent vlog to see if it's any better. I said almost.
Certainly not popular opinion ..,☺

But I actually like the dynamic of Sadie n ma Petherick

They create content - as befor I Personally think Sadie is one of The best aunties with earnest - Gwen landed on her feet 👣 with the pair of them - you can SEE it on earnest they way he interacts with them

Billy speilberg 7 min vlogs are exactly that …. I again personally think 💭 he’s sticking it up MOLD
to show him short n sweet
slow n steady wins the race - plus I
aaaadore me a bit of pa Petherick.. n Gwen at a minimum 😈

MOLD and arse face SSB are one and the same narcissistic in their belief
The world 🌎 revolves around THEM

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You have articulated my sentiments exactly. There seems to be a recurring theme for many of us - that is, the demise of the quality and entertainment value since PJ's increased involvement. I find is so hard to watch now because of the second hand embarrassment I feel for SJ -- she
has become a kind of caricature of her former self! The entire situation makes me uncomfortable because they are so extremely ill suited. SJ
looks exhausted (and a tad pathetic) from trying so hard to be what she so naturally was when I initially became interested in the videos.

I am an adult woman and cannot understand fawning over stuffed toys and naming them!
Well said, SloanSabbith! So many of "my generation" Tartlets joined b/c of Methy's whining. It's interesting to hear why some of the new Tartlets finally got fed up.

Heart shaped pendant on the end of anal beads.. He really is missing Madrid isn't he.. If I had some hanging around I'm not sure I'd leave them for my Mum to find.. ewww!
That's because you were brought up right.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With respect to the intro of the Advent videos - the only part I don't like is highlighting Philip. That is extremely off-putting. His elevated status is unbelievable now. I would dearly love to know what the others at the chateau are really thinking! What went through Dan's mind as he received
instructions to zoom in on the pair toasting each other with glasses of wine? He could not possibly have filmed/edited that scene with a
straight face. What must Natti be thinking now that she is taking orders from pompous PJ? And the rest of the gang - are they in favour of this relationship? The first two advent videos would not be out of place as Saturday Night Live skits -- especially PJ's mantle decor!! Please someone tell me that didn't really happen. I am going to need therapy if I have to see any more of this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.