The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she have on these two fools that they can’t get her out of their lives? Very weird set up indeed.
Money 💰

Cold hard cash 💰
That they simply see no reason to walk away from right now

Leaste if all when the farmhouse has become famous - and potentially can be offloaded for a better price

Money tends to be a principal reason for most things
😈

think he is handsome, though I prefer my men to have short hair and muscles. But I found this to be a new trend among young people so what do I know. Can't blame him to be young and unexperienced I was there, too. He speaks several languages, can sing and play piano so that's a plus and he really is very polite and kind. The snorting is annoying though, Steph is a saint to endure it.
Hello 👋 Philip
….. eventually I knew you’d OUT yourself 😂😂😂😂😂😂
😈
✍
M

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Big damn deal. He put dishes out on the table. I do it every night for dinner...minus the color coded, matchy- match water glasses...wine glasses???? ( we don't drink wine at lunch).
Thanks for posting Snorts uninspiring table though. It saved me a spike in my blood pressure.

I hope they get caught buying subscribers.
How many times can he do this same ol thing? I guess every holiday for the next year. Ugh!
Groundhogs day...May Day....Flag Day....gosh!! There are so many BESIDES the major holidays!! We are in for an over saturation of snorts and beanies and indecipherable speech!
SOS!!
It's going to tip us all over the edge!! Run for the hills!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or does he think you throw everything you own (or scarf from your mamma girlfriend) on the table, regardless of whether it fits the menu?
That approach is the LL approach to everything. Ir's exactly what SJ does when she puts a room together, throws in everything: Daddy's paintings; an old architectural print; a stuffed mouse dressed in a ballgown; a framed painting of a hedgehog; a Spode item; a coloured Murano chandelier; a framed piece of toile, etc., etc. He's just following his mistress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In the UK, and maybe in other countries, I'm not sure, there is a company called Lush which makes bath bombs, etc. I think it's supposed to use natural ingredients and it's very popular, particularly with young people, but the scent is quite overwhelming and some of their stuff looks quite tacky with bright colours. I can't walk past one of their shops without getting an awful sneezing fit!

I love some of the Jo Malone perfumes (no longer owned by Jo Malone herself, hers is now the Jo Loves brand).
I’m the same with Lush here in Australia. One of my children brought her new Beau to Christmas. He got me a gift basket from there . Nice of him really especially as he wasn’t aware . It quietly went home to her on the next visit . By which time she had decided he wasn’t the one .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These first 4 advent calendars are pathetic. No thought, no planning, no charm, no Christmas spirit
The series she did with MPK were the best; they were interesting, fun, and however much we dislike them, there was certainly chemistry between the two of them. Last year's, with BJJ, were far less entertaining; they lacked chemistry and were annoying and pretentious. This year's, however, are the very worst ever, just utterly stupid!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Selmar and Tatty's plans are of the crash and burn type. Marie's is the slow droop. I still don't get what her business idea is, if she doesn't want to be called a florist or run a flower shop. Does she earn any money from YouTube tutorials? If she wants to turn her cave into a hygge coffee shop attraction then I wonder if she has set about applying for any food and drink permits or has done any relevant Food Hygiene course in the UK. I can't see that she could just set up making wreaths on the pavement like she was last week without a licence. She's obviously mightily pissed off the neighbours and was making passive aggressive comments about them in her last post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
think he is handsome, though I prefer my men to have short hair and muscles. But I found this to be a new trend among young people so what do I know. Can't blame him to be young and unexperienced I was there, too. He speaks several languages, can sing and play piano so that's a plus and he really is very polite and kind. The snorting is annoying though, Steph is a saint to endure it.
Hello 👋 Philip
….. eventually I knew you’d OUT yourself 😂😂😂😂😂😂
😈
✍
M
I said that I came across this video which made me think... not that this is in some way a research paper

but if you are interested give me your email
Darling @sandro37

Agent 007 - no mission was sent 🙃
Your in superb company with real tattlers .

How are you getting on with YOUR pilot 👩‍✈️

Jet ✈ possibly needs an upgrade …. Can’t imagine since you have used it thread 🧵 one to 90 …
must be a good few air miles on the clock now 😜

Been anywhere amazing lately 😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That approach is the LL approach to everything. Ir's exactly what SJ does when she puts a room together, throws in everything: Daddy's paintings; an old architectural print; a stuffed mouse dressed in a ballgown; a framed painting of a hedgehog; a Spode item; a coloured Murano chandelier; a framed piece of toile, etc., etc. He's just following his mistress!
I can’t believe how patronizing Snorts’ is…how to set a table? His target audience has been setting tables for twice as long as he’s been alive! They can do it better, too…with their eyes closed. And he’s going to teach them how to set a table? How can this guy have anything to truly offer? He’s has no life experience, no real skills (acting?), no taste, and the only reason he has a channel is because he wormed his way into SJ’s bedroom. The whole thing is disgusting…What a joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
My heart goes out to Fanny (un peu), when she makes the effort, she can look alluring. What I know of the female species is that they are very aware of the importance for their partners to create a good impression when meeting people, especially the females own circle. So, Fanny arrives, looking stunning and who does she have on her arm, fcuking Worzel Gummage ( Google him)
Which would not be too bad if he had a charismatic personality and/or was wealthy and generous. You can work on the "just crawled out of a dustbin look" but the raw material isn't really much to work with. Poor old PhiPhi. I think of him now as Patriciarella's little unwanted squirrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just realized I'm past 1001 posts and can finally walk through the front door to our VIP lounge!

@MojoDublin if @Beau Monde hasn't chosen his thread title yet, I'd like to go with @Clara Burnett 's nomination of @Arfarf 's "Yucka yucka, snort, snort" It precisely describes the current situation at Lalande. :)
Hellooooooo what have we here

A brand new VIP to save the day
Congratulations 🥳 @lolander

( positive @beau monde won’t mind with the time difference… next title will be theirs )

Welcome 🙏 jet ✈ and pilot 👩‍✈️
Incoming
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I like a digestive biscuit base for the bottom of my lemon meringue pie 🥧. Crush the biscuits in a plastic bag with a rolling pin and mix with melted butter to bind. Men are like trained dogs around it. 😉. It melts in the mouth
Best cheesecake base too.

Reactions: 14
My heart goes out to Fanny (un peu), when she makes the effort, she can look alluring. What I know of the female species is that they are very aware of the importance for their partners to create a good impression when meeting people, especially the females own circle. So, Fanny arrives, looking stunning and who does she have on her arm, fcuking Worzel Gummage ( Google him)
Jethro Bodine
Literally nobody cares for Snorty but SJ, and even she seems to have lost a rather huge portion of her first affections for him, or so I have heard. He is making a complete ass out of himself at the moment and although SJ pretends to be supportive of his new escapades into YouTube fame, she's poking fun of him behind his back all the time. Larkin and Potty, everybody here is always referring to them as co-owners which they only are on paper but they have only invested in her HMN to keep her happy and at arm's length from their real lives, now both have serious relations with other woman and they can't be that bothered anymore. It's quite telling that this year Potty will arrive ON Christmas day instead of before, so he does not have to be involved in any more advent filming and he can keep his girlfriend out of her vlogs. Even when Potty was dating Tess Hoffman, who at that time still lived in her own chateau nearby, Potty refused to spend Christmas there without SJ and she obviously demanded him to be at the HMN with her.
I was wondering about his you tube channel and who's idea it was to start it... I have come to the conclusion that it may have been SJ's initial suggestion, maybe sewing the seed, in order for him to obtain financial revenue to go toward his keep, after all he can't be seen to be a kept man. He may have a salary from her but I don't know what the going rate is for employees who sleep with their boss whilst laying tables and making pumpkin soup is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jethro Bodine

I was wondering about his you tube channel and who's idea it was to start it... I have come to the conclusion that it may have been SJ's initial suggestion, maybe sewing the seed, in order for him to obtain financial revenue to go toward his keep, after all he can't be seen to be a kept man. He may have a salary from her but I don't know what the going rate is for employees who sleep with their boss whilst laying tables and making pumpkin soup is.
completely agree

ssb is setting him up for a fall .....with all her back sneering shes actually got her high heeled boot FIRMLY in the small of his narrow back

one good kick
and hes out of there.
:devilish: 🍿 ready,,,,,,,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

new thread
reported

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bib n Braces and Beanie hats.
possible title...Not sure if this is how you post a thread as I've only ever responded but hey ho we'll give it a go

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.