The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoooowdy Ho! (Who you calling a 'ho?) Most of my Christmas decorations are old, too.
Hohoho witches! :ROFLMAO: I love the old ornaments, especially indents...we moved every two years growing up so my mum chucked out a lot of the ones we had when I was little..I've replaced all of them with more than a few to spare. I used to pick them up thrifting and at yard sales...they're becoming harder to find in the wild anymore.

I have a feeling that Billy is going to open a brocante of his own if he buys the property with 7 apartments...probably not a bad idea.

Heart shaped pendant on the end of anal beads.. He really is missing Madrid isn't he.. If I had some hanging around I'm not sure I'd leave them for my Mum to find.. ewww!
Yeah, that's not something you want your mum to find. On the flipside, I found a dildo and sex films (in the analog era) in my parents closet once...scarred me for life.😲🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm just posting my demographic as someone suggested we do.
I'm a mature female troll, rather petite and I have abundant blonde hair. (She, her, it.) I am only interested in male trolls, preferably very short, with hairy feet. I have 6 grandtrolls. I have had various careers, but sadly most ended as I have an unfortunate habit of eating my coworkers. (I am attending group therapy for it).
At present I have a job as a tour guide in one of the most haunted houses in Britain, I apparently scare away the spirits. I've found my talent!
I live in North Yorkshire in a little dark cave under a bridge and I love the colour green, as all my clothes are green due to the damp.
I love watching Chateau Diaries as the chateau is also cold and damp, my dream home. I would love to visit one day and paddle in the Grande Salon.
Good night Tartlets, sleep tight. 😴😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks @SloanSabbith you have articulated what is wrong with SJ's work since BJJ arrived - unsophisticated.

Locked up in the uninhabitable farm house for covid with a bunch of young bogans & Selmar (the best group "ever" according to SJ) meant she went all Stockholm, adapting herself to their level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a feeling that Billy is going to open a brocante of his own if he buys the property with 7 apartments...probably not a bad idea.
Biffy did say in his latest video that the location of the property is good for a shop or possibly a brocante. *Add sly look at the camera*
I guess Tartlets got it right again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve been looking more into Tatyana with some interesting, if inconclusive results. I’ll hold on to some of the specifics for now so as not to dox anyone but:

1. The location of that Utopia farm in Devon matches one of the Kickstarter backer locations. Having said that, I can’t find any formal record of ownership or much in the way actually linking her to the place. The person she ran the blog appears to now be in Italy and their social media hasn’t been active for years. There was a VAT registration in Tatty’s name but I couldn’t find a corresponding company.

2. I’ve found her B&B in Suffolk. It looks like an outbuilding attached to a larger house, although the divide between the two and the ownership is a bit obscure.

Tatty seems to have been there in some capacity since around 2002/3 after moving from London.
The property is listed as last sold in 2002 and the deeds list her as the sole owner since 2006 with no purchase price noted by the Land Registry.

Apparently the price not being listed is usually the result of a property transfer by way of divorce, gift or transfer of part ownership. Indeed, electoral records suggest that an elderly artist and his partner were also living there until shortly before his death in 2006 so Tatty could have bought the place with them jointly or inherited it somehow. Weird IMO.

3. Her personal bankruptcy came in 2004, whereupon she resigned as a director from her soap making company (which might have been dormant anyway). She’d appointed her mother as Company Secretary 3 months before this and the company wasn’t actually struck off until 2006 for not filing accounts. (Her mother is listed as British interestingly, whilst Tatty is listed as American. Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen false information given to Companies House though).

She had started another company in 1998 selling perfumes and cosmetics which went tits up in 2003 with liquidators being appointed before being wound up in 2005.

4. What she has done for money since 2004 is a bit of a mystery. The B&B is currently going for around £120 a night but with patchy availability and only a handful of reviews left over the years. Couldn’t be a full time endeavour.
She’s spent several years dramatically whining on Twitter to BT and anyone who’d listen about her terrible broadband speeds whilst noting that she was paying for business broadband and complaining that she’d had to cancel work several times at short notice because her internet was down.

Ultimately, I cannot fathom how she could have scraped together enough money over the years to put anything toward the Château let alone live a comfortable life herself. I have wondered if there’s family money since her and several siblings seem to have lived in Illinois, New York and also Florida as the parents moved around.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thanks @SloanSabbith you have articulated what is wrong with SJ's work since BJJ arrived - unsophisticated.

Locked up in the uninhabitable farm house for covid with a bunch of young bogans & Selmar (the best group "ever" according to SJ) meant she went all Stockholm, adapting herself to their level.
I think you have hit the nail on the head Rory. She used to be sparkly, articulate, and her vlogs quite fun to watch especially the travels with Gerald. It was lockdown which seemed to change her. She had not very stimulating company, Nati is nice enough. Mummie went off to SA. She had Selmar
and Marie. Selmar hasn't got the most sparkling conversationsl skills. Marie was going through some form of depression.
None wonder she fell into Phyllis' arms. She must have been bored to tears. She seems to defer to him now. I wonder if she has got daddy issues and wants a man to take over?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Can I respectfully request that we keep on topic on this thread please ? Don’t want to be a party pooper but there’s enough to catch up with without all this healthcare discussion. No I’m not a mod just a lover of this thread when we stick to SJ and her cohorts and hangers on.
Has an off topic thread here ever worked? Or does everyone just end up back on the main CD thread? I know you got told to scroll but I agree with you (for what its worth).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If the first two are anything to go by the rest are going to be dreadful. I expected so much more with this being her 3rd year of doing them. I watched at double speed and fast forwarded them to try and find an interesting bit. Very very poor.
I agree. The opening Dan did is way too short, and why isn’t there an actual introduction? It feels so random, there’s no “welcome to Advent day 1”, even a voiceover…

Reactions: 16
Has an off topic thread here ever worked? Or does everyone just end up back on the main CD thread? I know you got told to scroll but I agree with you (for what its worth).
We wander off course, then wander back around again. I scroll past things I'm not interested in whether they are pertinent or not. For instance, I have no interest in slagging off anyone's teeth so if a thread meanders that way, I scroll on by. Sometimes there isn't really anything going on in the vlogs and we have a natter. It's only human to interweave bits and pieces of our own lives when we're interacting with the same people on here, often on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree. The opening Dan did is way too short, and why isn’t there an actual introduction? It feels so random, there’s no “welcome to Advent day 1”, even a voiceover…
It's also poorly lighted and constantly out of focus. Typical Dan tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We wander off course, then wander back around again. I scroll past things I'm not interested in whether they are pertinent or not. For instance, I have no interest in slagging off anyone's teeth so if a thread meanders that way, I scroll on by. Sometimes there isn't really anything going on in the vlogs and we have a natter. It's only human to interweave bits and pieces of our own lives when we're interacting with the same people on here, often on a daily basis.
I know, just wondering if an off topic thread would ever work here? I guess, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A heart shaped flange perhaps? ;) :ROFLMAO:
when you care you also care about easy removal and it’s Christmas!
I think you have hit the nail on the head Rory. She used to be sparkly, articulate, and her vlogs quite fun to watch especially the travels with Gerald. It was lockdown which seemed to change her. She had not very stimulating company, Nati is nice enough. Mummie went off to SA. She had Selmar
and Marie. Selmar hasn't got the most sparkling conversationsl skills. Marie was going through some form of depression.
None wonder she fell into Phyllis' arms. She must have been bored to tears. She seems to defer to him now. I wonder if she has got daddy issues and wants a man to take over?
Well stated both of you. I think she’s probably burnt out, low on ideals so relying on Phyllis’ input way too much. She had a formula that worked. Should you want 🐿, there’s a channel for that.

Did you hear him give a shout out to Tony from LA. I was in shock☺
Tony has a video on YT of Dan giving him a shout-out and it shows his studios. The videos he follows must be his whole life, no wonder he gets cranky.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.