The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My girlfriend at the time called aftershave Whores Lure
🌟
I really hope, for Nikki and her family's sake, that they do not get saddled with FRK if she can't get home for Christmas. She is in meltdown because she has not put aside any resources to allow her to cope with any unforeseen circumstances. She was obviously relying on some Air B & B refund to pay for her plane fare. She has been content to live on other people's money for ages, gaining a free vehicle, free accommodation, etc. and then spent other people's money to allow her to set up a business and buy flowers.She wasted a lot of time and money travelling up and down the UK and to and from France. She now has either free, or very cheap, accommodation and a business base from very generous people, and obviously a lot of free meals too. The minute something goes wrong, others are to blame: the bank, and Air B & B. I wonder how long it will be before Nikki and her friend regret their generosity and realise that Marie is not able to act like a mature adult and live off her own resources. She becomes as she was at LL: passive-aggressive and moody. If they continue to enable her, she will never grow up, however kind and supportive they may be. She will be fine as long as everything is in her favour but otherwise, I don't think there's a lot of hope for her, I'm afraid!
I don't even trust her not to be lying actually. It was too good to be true. One doesn't share privat problems on insta. But she will just say the tries to be authentic and showing real life. How could she possibly let xmas go by without trying to grift a little? Next will be some pity story for New year's eve...

BIB
Handsome! The beanie? This beak?
View attachment 906422
I was not talking about clothing. I like my men naked. And I said I don't like his long hair, but he has a pretty boy group face, I have seen worse. But sometimes he does seem fake

Reactions: 5
I just realized I'm past 1001 posts and can finally walk through the front door to our VIP lounge!

@MojoDublin if @Beau Monde hasn't chosen his thread title yet, I'd like to go with @Clara Burnett 's nomination of @Arfarf 's "Yucka yucka, snort, snort." It precisely describes the current situation at Lalande. :)
Well well well!!!! Another much deserving Tattler has joined the ranks!😍 Congratulations and salutations and many more libations!!! And as Mojo has reminded us we all are VIPs....all of our witty, honest, and insightful posts are needed, enjoyed and usually hilarious!!! Yeah for Tattlers!!!!😃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.